Genesys Master Resources List

By SkyJedi, in Genesys

This thread is meant to collect every resource from the community.

If you'd like something linked, please make a separate forum thread , for discussion and links, and I'll link to that thread.

Shamelessly stolen idea from @DarthDude

Let me know what I missed!

Edited by SkyJedi

THE LIST

Sheets

Core Rulebook Sheets

[Form fillable Character Sheet]

[Form fillable Character Sheet No Skills]

[Form fillable Character Sheet - German]

[Form fillable Setting Sheet]

[Italian Character Sheet]

[Vectorized Sheets]

Realms of Terrinoth Sheets

[form fillable character sheet]

[Terrinoth Vector Sheet]

[D&D Style Terrinoth Sheet]

Creator Resources

[Dicepool Podcast Resource Page]

[Custom Card Templates and Tutorial]

[ Google Docs Dice and symbols]

[dice and symbol font]

[Fantasy Weapons]

Genesys Special Rules and Star Wars Conversions

[Massive list of talents]

[ Terrinoth Journeys ]

[c__beck LaTeX package]

[Extraneous Unofficial Sheets]

[Expanded Equipment for a Fantasy Setting]

DICE!

[Anydice Probabilities]

[Discord Dice Bot]

[Web Dice] https://genesys.skyjedi.com

[Dice combo images for writing]

Game Play Resources

[GM sheets]

[Web Character Generator]

[Race, Talent, Item Generator]

[Rule Cards]

[Cheat Sheet 0.9.5]

[Bestiary]

[Poisons]

[NPC Cards]

[ Player Locator ]

[GM Huzz's Sci-Fi Armoury]

[GM Binder]

[GOONS - Alternative Minion Rules]

[Vampire Template for Pre-existing characters]

[The Story Spanner]

[Genesys: superpowers]

[Adversaries Anthology: a boldy bound creature collection]

Vehicles

[Vehicles]

Other Communities

[Facebook Group]

[Discord Server]

[subreddit]

[Genesys Wiki]

Podcasts

[ The Dice Pool Podcast ]

[Excess Advantage]

[Finding the Narrative]

[Partial_Success]

[Melting Plot]

[Dice for Brains]

Genesys Settings

[GM Phil's Fallout Theme]

[Dark Heresy - Genesys Edition]

[FFG's GenCon Adventure - Terrinoth Adventure]

[Battletech]

[Avatar: The Second Age] -megalink

[Avatar: The Second Age] -dropbox

[Eberron]

[The OmniSphere: Earth Beta, The Unseen World]

[The OmniSphere: Earth Delta, A World of Broken Heroes]

[The OmniSphere: Earth Omega, Nightmare Earth]

[Dragonlance]

[Twilight Imperium]

[Magepunk] After Seven

[Final Fantasy VII]

[ Pathfinder to Genesys Formulas and Setting ]

[Mass Effect - hotchocolatemedia]

[Cthulhu Mythos]

[Kaalamity's Edge of Tamriel - Second Edition]

[Dragonball-Z]

[Adventures in Middle Earth: Lord of the Rings Genesys]

[Fantasy Handbook]

[Korlall's Android Setting]

[Earthdawn Genesys]

[Vampire the Requiem]

[Alien Setting]

[Warships and Merchant Ships of the Age of Sail]

[Indiana Jones]

[Legend of the 5 rings]

[ Gentlemen of Fortune: Fantasy on the High Seas ]

[ Adventures in Azeroth: Warcraft Genesys 1.1 ]

[Inquisition]

Adventures

[The Malady Melody]

[high schoolers vs. zombies]

Edited by SkyJedi
15 hours ago, jan-michael-vincent said:

YES! THIS IS AWESOME!

I am doing some Star Wars to Genesys special rule conversions. If you can add it to the list I would be appreciative.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CD92_GacFtUMmlaFXQaBbvACcKz4eX_k?usp=sharing

I really like the Epic Melee Combat rules! I hope you don't mind if I port these over to my conversion for Avatar: The Second Age , as these rules would work really well in 1v1 bending duels (like Agni Kai!!)

Unrelated, but how did you get the Genesys symbols into your Google doc???

Edited by sehlura

Cool i thought i would never make it the resource group. I also started two of them for dragonstar as well.

5 hours ago, sehlura said:

I really like the Epic Melee Combat rules! I hope you don't mind if I port these over to my conversion for Avatar: The Second Age , as these rules would work really well in 1v1 bending duels (like Agni Kai!!)

Unrelated, but how did you get the Genesys symbols into your Google doc???

Go crazy man! These rules are for all to enjoy! I would just ask you put a link pointing to my work in the credits for your game. Or not. Whatever, you do you.

I copy and pasted the images from the web dice roller and made them as small as possible. I will plan to do font work for the symbols and dice at some point.

Really happy to see this thread for Genesys, thanks for starting it!

One small thing, though, as both a user and creator of community material - could you please add the username of the creator for each item in the list?

Like in Star Wars, with time there will likely be several variants of various things (character, NPC, GM sheets, etc), or someone may be looking for something specific, but only remember who made it, and not what it was called.

Thanks again!

Awesome stuff guys.

For some reason when I go to click the character sheet, it goes an empty box.

The image is what i am getting after clicking the link.

Could you possible help me? Cheers

Untitled3.png

Perhaps we could also get links to the thread they originally appeared in as well. I'd like to request a gimp version of the files for the Rule Cards, but have no idea who to ask.

For some reason I am unable to obtain the form-fillable character sheet/setting sheet. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but the link leads to an error message on One Drive. Could anyone assist please?

The cheat sheet in this thread is riddled with mistakes.

The first link (character sheet) is broken...

6 hours ago, daddystabz said:

The cheat sheet in this thread is riddled with mistakes.

Can you share what the mistakes are?

On 12/17/2017 at 6:12 PM, 9littlebees said:

The first link (character sheet) is broken...

On 12/17/2017 at 2:32 PM, Mikethepiper said:

For some reason I am unable to obtain the form-fillable character sheet/setting sheet. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but the link leads to an error message on One Drive. Could anyone assist please?

On 12/16/2017 at 11:33 AM, killer4765 said:

Awesome stuff guys.

For some reason when I go to click the character sheet, it goes an empty box.

The image is what i am getting after clicking the link.

Could you possible help me? Cheers

Untitled3.png

fixed

On 12/17/2017 at 10:53 AM, Jimmifett said:

Perhaps we could also get links to the thread they originally appeared in as well. I'd like to request a gimp version of the files for the Rule Cards, but have no idea who to ask.

Korlall, the Cardmaker in the Discord I believe

On 17/12/2017 at 11:53 AM, Jimmifett said:

Hello there. I was the one who made the Genesys Card Template. I have never used GIMP so I wouldn't really be able to make a GIMP version. The best I could do would be to provide a PNG of a blank layout... Would that help ?

1 hour ago, Korlall said:

Hello there. I was the one who made the Genesys Card Template. I have never used GIMP so I wouldn't really be able to make a GIMP version. The best I could do would be to provide a PNG of a blank layout... Would that help ?

A png export of individual layers and I could construct a gimp based version. I might need to know about any special things likes masks and such to try and translate to the corresponding gimp version.

I understand it'd be some effort to generate that many pngs, as I tried importing the psd file and it got MOST of it...

1 hour ago, Jimmifett said:

A png export of individual layers and I could construct a gimp based version. I might need to know about any special things likes masks and such to try and translate to the corresponding gimp version.

I understand it'd be some effort to generate that many pngs, as I tried importing the psd file and it got MOST of it...

I made bunch of PNGs for the Generic template. Look back into the Drive \Genesys\genesys cards and stuff\creation kit\Template PNGs, there will be PNGs waiting just for you.

On 12/17/2017 at 10:44 PM, Khaalis said:

Many of the modifiers are incorrect. For example, the target a limb modifier is wrong. I found this all out the hard way because I played in a game last weekend over the internet and we found that the cheat sheet was wrong in several areas.

1 hour ago, Korlall said:

I made bunch of PNGs for the Generic template. Look back into the Drive \Genesys\genesys cards and stuff\creation kit\Template PNGs, there will be PNGs waiting just for you.

Thank you, thats a great help!

5 hours ago, daddystabz said:

Many of the modifiers are incorrect. For example, the target a limb modifier is wrong. I found this all out the hard way because I played in a game last weekend over the internet and we found that the cheat sheet was wrong in several areas.

I looked through and check most of the card. I didn't find a ton of mistakes just a few.

Target specific limb/area is incorrect it should be 2setback or 1setback with two manuvuers.

Under Spending Advantage & Triumphs: the free manuvuer for 2 threats is an incidental and can exceed the 2 manuvuer/round rule.

On 12/17/2017 at 9:44 PM, Khaalis said:

I looked through and check most of the card. I didn't find a ton of mistakes just a few.

Target specific limb/area is incorrect it should be 2setback or 1setback with two manuvuers.

Under Spending Advantage & Triumphs: the free manuvuer for 2 threats is an incidental and can exceed the 2 manuvuer/round rule.

That's all I found on a moderate read through.

4 hours ago, SkyJedi said:

That's all I found on a moderate read through.

I think we found an additional mistake during my game. Under 'Healing Strain' it mentions you can make a Medicine check to heal Strain once per encounter. My GM said this is wrong and we checked the book and could not find anywhere that this is true.

A character can receive one medicine check per encounter and heal wounds per success and strain per advantage. That's Genesys' version of first aid. See page 116.

Edited by siabrac

Take a look at the cheat sheet under the heading Healing Strain. It is different.