The OmniSphere: Earth Beta, The Unseen World

By Johan Marek Phoenix Knight, in Genesys

I've finished version 1.0 of the second setting in the OmniSphere, Earth Beta! In the Unseen World, magic and monsters exist alongside modern technology and civilization. Play as a human, or as something a little more, but beware. The choices you make in this world are important, and in your search for greater power you can end up losing yourself. Please give me whatever feedback you can, criticisms and all. I want to get this ready to be played!

The OmniSphere: Earth Beta, the Unseen World

Edited by Johan Marek Phoenix Knight

Awesome work!

I only spotted two things with the Talents, you could probably add a Signature Spell (Improved) too if magic is common, either to reduce the Strain cost or another Difficulty reduction

Quick Movement should probably be a Tier 3, it’s really powerful.

Lethal Blows should be marked as a Ranked Talent.

10 hours ago, Richardbuxton said:

Awesome work!

I only spotted two things with the Talents, you could probably add a Signature Spell (Improved) too if magic is common, either to reduce the Strain cost or another Difficulty reduction

Quick Movement should probably be a Tier 3, it’s really powerful.

Lethal Blows should be marked as a Ranked Talent.

Thanks! I think you're right about Quick Movement, and I didn't notice I messed up with Lethal Blows. I'll make the changes.

Your Omnisphere series of settings is one of the most interesting fan work I've seen online so far. Keep up the good work Johan!

7 hours ago, RedJediKnight said:

Your Omnisphere series of settings is one of the most interesting fan work I've seen online so far. Keep up the good work Johan!

Yeah he's done a very good job with it, I also had some ideas for a multiverse campaign so Johan and I have pooled them together into one common MultiVerse setting, still very much a work in progress, but feel free to have a look (it's called OmniVerse due to Johans OmniSphere and my Multiverse): https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuMY3MjRfUeAvBDnLq8mkO_WHD2O

I love your idea, it's perfect. I hope you don't mind, but I made some edits, stealing from other projects and fixing some typos. No content was changed, just layout and the few typos.

https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-L6SQRtvIGf_GDaoP-jc

Wow!

The OmniSphere is a very impressive piece of work. Nice job!

On 12/20/2017 at 3:09 AM, Johan Marek Phoenix Knight said:

I've finished version 1.0 of the second setting in the OmniSphere, Earth Beta! In the Unseen World, magic and monsters exist alongside modern technology and civilization. Play as a human, or as something a little more, but beware. The choices you make in this world are important, and in your search for greater power you can end up losing yourself. Please give me whatever feedback you can, criticisms and all. I want to get this ready to be played!

The OmniSphere: Earth Beta, the Unseen World

I don't get how you get this file. Looks great on the screen, can't seem to download it for use, though.

You just need to click the Print / Generate PDF button at the top of the page. It takes a few moments to generate it into the PDF format, but be patient and then save it.

On 3/20/2019 at 10:14 PM, Zszree said:

You just need to click the Print / Generate PDF button at the top of the page. It takes a few moments to generate it into the PDF format, but be patient and then save it.

Yes, we know about that. I think he means more that the final PDF isn't coming out clearly.
image.png

image.png

Just an example of how it comes out. I have never gotten it to work properly, using any method I have of changing it to pdf.

I found that you’re better off using Chrome to view and download from GMBinder.