PDF Editing - Realms of Terrinoth - Fillable Sheet Needed

By Tedrion, in Realms of Terrinoth

Absolutely beautiful book. The artwork is great, and the feel of it hits my RPG high fantasy spot.

Now I just want a character sheet. *looks around site* Nope.

Guess I'll have to make my own. I'll just extract the 3 pages into a seperate PDF. *Password required*

I don't mind that they did this. It makes sense. However, if Asmodee is going to lock the PDF down, then they need to get off their buttokies, and make us a form fillable sheet. The sheet in the book is GORGEOUS!!!! ...now give it to us!!! *makes ridiculous nerd rage expression*

In the meantime, i'll just print them from those pages...and...hand...write...bleh.

*end rant*

Check out the Player Resources . It's there.

The PDF has only been out a day, so it'll be a while before a fillable sheet is made.

12 hours ago, c__beck said:

Check out the Player Resources . It's there.

The PDF has only been out a day, so it'll be a while before a fillable sheet is made.

You have stemmed my vitriol for the time being. Now...to my laboratory, where I shall make it form fillable with my own sorcery. Then I shall make it available for all to download.

*laughs maniacally running to the hills*

Great work, thanks!

Just uploaded a new version. Same link will take you to it. This corrects a multitude of fields that were duplicated and over lapping each other.

Next version will have an edit of Page 2. I'll be removing the "talent list" and expanding out the equipment/gear section. This will include a section for painkillers and other consumables if I can edit it correctly. I'll be adding a page 4 as well that includes a wall of talents. Since there is no limit to the number of talents you can take.

On 4/21/2018 at 5:26 PM, Tedrion said:

Just uploaded a new version. Same link will take you to it. This corrects a multitude of fields that were duplicated and over lapping each other.

Next version will have an edit of Page 2. I'll be removing the "talent list" and expanding out the equipment/gear section. This will include a section for painkillers and other consumables if I can edit it correctly. I'll be adding a page 4 as well that includes a wall of talents. Since there is no limit to the number of talents you can take.

I would absolutely love a 4th sheet. It is crazy that they released it with out one.

On 4/21/2018 at 3:26 PM, Tedrion said:

This is great.

For now I'm gonna stick with the "no skills" version you put together as I like having the flexibility in skill layout but thanks so much for your effort on both of these. And if you do get around to doing a "no skills" version for Terrinoth I will certainly be switching over.

Way to go!

On 4/21/2018 at 2:00 AM, Tedrion said:

Let me know if there are errors you need me to correct peeps. I'll put this on Reddit as well.

Click me like you click the other web links

So I do like these, but don't (can't) use them. Any way to not use scripted fonts, and switch it to adjust text size (vs hidden overflow)?

Drainsmith has some gorgeous vector sheets that i'm transplanting my form fields over to. I'm meticulously going through all of them. Once i'm done i'll upload them to my share, and let everyone know. I'm working on auto text sizes on fields where it makes sense (anything where you are typing a word), but for fields where a number is required, I make it a set size. (Characteristics for an example..auto size makes them super tiny)

If the font isn't compatible with your system though, it should default to something that is. The font is use is Bradley Hand ITC.

oi! thanks mate! Can't wait to use them. I just got my Terrinoth in the mail the other day. Sweet book. This helps a lot and gets me making NPCs as well as Pre-Made Characters for my own campaign.

On 5/7/2018 at 11:48 PM, Tedrion said:

Here is a link to the fillable version of DrainSmith's sheets. We included a little something extra. It shows dice pools.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A0CfDZbeohiM4gFkAjjhCPQ_DmTmss9r

I wish I saw this before I put the effort in... I made the dice pools black instead of yellow/green. Trying to make printer friendly. Looks like your other files are where I stole the code from to do the dice pools. I can't take credit for it. My version, I added a 4th page for additional Talents. I also added the ability to choose the characteristic the custom skills use. I also sorted the tab order in a way that I thought made sense.

Let me know your thoughts. I started with the file from FFG's website, so I doubt it is vectorized.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V9GFuUuIajvN6fIviSP-9VzE8XelIi9W

-JDK

These look excellent! I notice that the Magic skills are listed as General skills. Is it possible to do a "no skills" version for the Terrinoth sheet? The basic sheet doesn't have enough slots for more than three magic skills, unfortunately.

I know I fixed that Magic Skill heading once. Dang it. I did the work with a Trial version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. I can probably find a way to fix the Magic heading either with an online tool or Photoshop. As far as making the no skills one... I decided not to pay $15/month for the program. You could use the Custom Skills section for the remaining two magic skills. I will look into it though.

Edited by JDKain
half a sentence I meant to not put in

Yeah, please don't spend money on it unless you really want to! Can easily make do. Thanks for the work!

1 hour ago, JDKain said:

Not sure what happened, may have linked to the wrong file. When I opened it again, it says Magic, not General.

Try this one.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V9GFuUuIajvN6fIviSP-9VzE8XelIi9W

Thank you soo much really needed that 4th page. I tried to make my own and they are terrible this will help soooooo much.

Glad to have helped out the community! :)

On 5/7/2018 at 9:48 PM, Tedrion said:

Here is a link to the fillable version of DrainSmith's sheets. We included a little something extra. It shows dice pools.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A0CfDZbeohiM4gFkAjjhCPQ_DmTmss9r

Hello! I'm sorry to be a bother by reviving this thread. Let me first begin by saying that I positively adore these Vector sheets and the work put into them. I was wondering though, like another poster, if the typo of Magic Skills being 'General Skills' on the sheet was ever corrected? Presently on your (or if this is DrainSmith's) link, it still shows at that. I don't wish to seem ungrateful and can certainly work around/ignore it if it's a hassle, but it certainly flares some mild ocd about it! LMAO