D&D 5e Styled Terrinoth Character sheet

By drainsmith, in Genesys

I did up the Terrinoth sheet in the style of the Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition sheet. Could ease the transition from D&D to Genesys for some people.

Edit: This is now available in my Dropbox. Link available in the pinned Resources channel

Edited by drainsmith
link

That looks both fresh and sharp. The skills list is nice and compact, I like the proficiency dots now represent career dots.

Cool! I could see myself using this to transition some of my new D&D players to Genesys.

The only thing that pops out at me as out of place is the attribute boxes & little oval things. Where D&D has ability modifiers that are derived from ability scores (subtract 10 from the score, divide by 2, round down), Genesys just has characteristic ratings. So I'd get rid of the little ovals.

I would also see if its possible to add a few blank lines for homebrew skills, especially doing things like craft, profession, certain knowledges, etc

@awayputurwpn Yeah, that's a good idea. In my haste of just grabbing everything I didn't think of that.

@Doomgrin75 I really wanted to put that in there, but the list as-is fit so perfectly. Maybe I'll think of something.

@awayputurwpn Updated with new stat boxes

I thought up a reason to keep the stat bubbles. You can only increase each attribute one via Dedication, correct? Use the bubble to mark off what you've upgraded so far.

By and large, I think I like yours a little more than the one I did . Nice work.

(And mine wasn't technically Terrinoth, but for a homebrew campaign world. Hence Pain and Fatigue rather than Wounds and Strain, and a couple of skill changes.)

Edited by Simon Retold

@Simon Retold Oh wow, I hadn't seen that. I love seeing how two people solve the same problem. Its interesting how similar and different they are. Certainly, the Terrinoth stuff influenced much of what I did on mine.

@dresdinseven Yeah, that's good reason. I may add them back in. Or at least have two versions. I feel like something is missing with them gone.

This is great work! Thanks for sharing.

Sweet!

21 hours ago, awayputurwpn said:

Cool! I could see myself using this to transition some of my new D&D players to Genesys.

The only thing that pops out at me as out of place is the attribute boxes & little oval things. Where D&D has ability modifiers that are derived from ability scores (subtract 10 from the score, divide by 2, round down), Genesys just has characteristic ratings. So I'd get rid of the little ovals.

Ditto. This is great work. Thank you.

On 4/25/2018 at 12:25 PM, drainsmith said:

I did up the Terrinoth sheet in the style of the Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition sheet. Could ease the transition from D&D to Genesys for some people.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Am2tG8-iIXGdgc5bzrva6asr_xnldA

That makes me laugh that they need transitioning.

Any chance someone still has this? Thank you.

@widomknight In my dropbox. You can find a link in the pinned resources post.