Terrinoth Vector Character Sheets (bonus printer friendly version!)

By drainsmith, in Genesys

Edit: This is now available in my Dropbox. Link available in the pinned Resources channel

Edited by drainsmith
added link

Very cool... can you do a colour version without the background?

Like, a Semi print friendly version?

Also.. what program did you use for this?

1 hour ago, RebelDave said:

Very cool... can you do a colour version without the background?

Like, a Semi print friendly version?

Yeah, I've got that in the works.

1 hour ago, RebelDave said:

Also.. what program did you use for this?

Adobe InDesign and Illustrator.

nice.

@RebelDave Added semi friendly version

Kaitlin will be happy!

Could you do a Terrinoth sheet in the Genesys style? (the genesys sheet only has 3 slots for magic skills, which is frustrating).

Also, would you like these sheets to be made form fillable? If so I can do that for you.

@Tedrion I could maybe make Terrinoth in Genesys style. Shouldn't be too hard. There are only a few differences.

Lots of people ask for form fillabble versions, but I find the whole process entirely too tedious. If you would like to do it, then please go right ahead. I could provide you the InDesign files, if you like.

3 hours ago, drainsmith said:

@Tedrion I could maybe make Terrinoth in Genesys style. Shouldn't be too hard. There are only a few differences.

Lots of people ask for form fillabble versions, but I find the whole process entirely too tedious. If you would like to do it, then please go right ahead. I could provide you the InDesign files, if you like.

I would be interested in getting the InDesign files, simply to see how they were made, as I am trying to teach myself InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.

If you are willing of course.

I don't have access to InDesign. I make the form fields in Acrobat. I started it last night. I'll do all 3 of these, and then i'll work on your base genesys sheet as well.