My own take on GM sheets

By HedgeWizard, in Genesys

In case others find this useful...

UPDATED to 4.0: Go Here

It currently is missing one very critical table, but I think otherwise represents the bulk of the necessary info a GM needs at their fingertips. Happy to get feedback (but given work/life schedules at the moment, it will likely be a while before I can iterate and update).

1.3 The critical table has been added. Small typos addressed.

1.4 has been added with corrections. Coming at some future date: Terrinoth + Beanstalk content.

2.0 more corrections, some tweaks to format, and added Terrinoth and Beanstalk talents & hacking

4.0 - rearranged many of the pages, condensed it by a page, and corrected a host of errors.

Edited by HedgeWizard

Nice design!

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you.

Good work :)

I saw more options in magic than people usually talk about. There is something you have created or things like summoning is in the book?

Edited by Bellyon

Everything in the magic section is from the core book as written. I did combine pieces of the magic section where they seemed to make sense (same for vehicles). The layout often has two tables or tables + text lists when really they should be combined.

Very cool and useful.

However, it says that once Wounds=Threshold that people are incapacitated (and likewise for strain), shouldn't it be Wounds>Threshold?

2 hours ago, Morridini said:

Very cool and useful.

However, it says that once Wounds=Threshold that people are incapacitated (and likewise for strain), shouldn't it be Wounds>Threshold?

You are correct! I will update the file (sometime probably tonight!)

Nice Work

That's great!
Do you plan to release a "Printer friendly" version?

6 hours ago, Lord_Lele said:

That's great!
Do you plan to release a "Printer friendly" version?

I wasn't planning to, no. I purposely didn't add any background textures and the art is pretty limited (and the art helps me to find zero quickly in on the sheet I need). If all people are looking for is one without the art, I can work that up, but likely wouldn't maintain it going forward.

Well.. anyway thanks @HedgeWizard for the hard work putting together all that informations.

Ehm... do you have plan to add that critical table in the future? :)

Awesome page! Critical table would be a nice addition. Just a small heads up. What I think should be 'Ranged Attack Difficulties' you have as "Raged Attack Difficulties" on page 4.

18 hours ago, ElderKoala said:

Awesome page! Critical table would be a nice addition. Just a small heads up. What I think should be 'Ranged Attack Difficulties' you have as "Raged Attack Difficulties" on page 4.

Good catch! Thanks!

My next update will include the crit table, and make a few fixes, including the one you note. But it may be another week or so before I can get to it.

@HedgeWizard , thank you very much for this excellent sheet! It is most helpful.

This is amazing. Just wanted a summary of talents but this has everything!

Just a wee update; I've been slammed at work, but plan on updating with the critical injury chart.

Noodling creating a Terrinoth specific set of sheets too, to cover feats and related things. I don't think I want to rejigger the entire GM sheets to include that info.

Friends! I finally got around to adding the critical injury chart. As always, you can find the file here .

Well done, and thanks! ?

Amazing work, thank you!

Another errata for you though: Under Vehicles —> Actions —> Additional Vehicle Actions crew there is a misspelling of "Scan the Enemy". Currently, a player is scanning her Enermy and not her 'enemy.' ;)

That’s great! Thanks for that!

On 5/5/2018 at 8:39 AM, theReplicant said:

Amazing work, thank you!

Another errata for you though: Under Vehicles —> Actions —> Additional Vehicle Actions crew there is a misspelling of "Scan the Enemy". Currently, a player is scanning her Enermy and not her 'enemy.' ;)

Good catch! Will update this week.

I love it! Thanks a million for putting in the work to create this :)

However there's one small typo I noticed under Enact Command for the hacking rules "******** down elevators".. It made me chuckle so thanks for that too ^^

14 minutes ago, ZorinIchiona said:

I love it! Thanks a million for putting in the work to create this :)

However there's one small typo I noticed under Enact Command for the hacking rules "******** down elevators".. It made me chuckle so thanks for that too ^^

But isn't that a thing? LOL! If you play Rainbow Six Siege on Tower I am pretty sure it is anyways. :)