Genesys Master Resources List

By SkyJedi, in Genesys

is there a vehicle sheet anywhere?

i'd personally be super appreciative if there was a version of the form fillable character sheet that had like another 2 pages of the talent pyramid boxes.

17 hours ago, thecowley said:

is there a vehicle sheet anywhere?

here is one: generic genesys vehicle sheet

Here's my own take on a set of GM sheets.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ozwtHHW9Lwu5BmVTTOJpDK-sjV8_-gpg

It currently is missing one very critical table, but I think otherwise represents the bulk of the necessary info a GM needs at their fingertips. Happy to get feedback (but given work/life schedules at the moment, it will likely be a while before I can iterate and update).

1 hour ago, HedgeWizard said:

Here's my own take on a set of GM sheets.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ozwtHHW9Lwu5BmVTTOJpDK-sjV8_-gpg

It currently is missing one very critical table, but I think otherwise represents the bulk of the necessary info a GM needs at their fingertips. Happy to get feedback (but given work/life schedules at the moment, it will likely be a while before I can iterate and update).

Make a thread, I'll link that

The link to Phil's Fallout Setting goes to the old version, if you open it from the actual thread you get the new version,

1 hour ago, Big_Pete009 said:

The link to Phil's Fallout Setting goes to the old version, if you open it from the actual thread you get the new version,

link to thread?

3 hours ago, SkyJedi said:

link to thread?

FFG Community

Not really sure how to copy the link into here, but the first post in the original thread from Phil has the updated version of the File, the link on the first page of this thread goes to the original version of the PDF.

On 17/03/2018 at 12:06 AM, Johan Marek Phoenix Knight said:

Can you put my new Lord of the Rings setting onto the master list?

https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-L7BagV_Kn6zGoexDODw

I can't print your very nice looking document to PDF because that horrible website keeps crashing on me. Please upload a normal PDF to Dropbox or Google Drive.

Also, as requested in the very first post, you need to link to a separate forum thread for your setting, rather than the document itself.

6 minutes ago, 9littlebees said:

I can't print your very nice looking document to PDF because that horrible website keeps crashing on me. Please upload a normal PDF to Dropbox or Google Drive.

Also, as requested in the very first post, you need to link to a separate forum thread for your setting, rather than the document itself.

I don’t have Dropbox or google drive.

@SkyJedi I've got my fantasy handbook up for your consideration.

Edited by c__beck
On 3/17/2018 at 4:48 PM, Johan Marek Phoenix Knight said:

I don’t have Dropbox or google drive.

You should consider signing up for, at least, Google Drive. It’s free, provides a lot of online storage that can be shared how you choose, an online office suite including spreadsheet and word processor, and it’s free. There is no reason not to have it, plus it’s free.

Edited by lyinggod

I'd appreciate an addition to the list for Earthdawn Genesys .