The OmniSphere: Earth Delta, A World of Broken Heroes

By Johan Marek Phoenix Knight, in Genesys

Hey everyone! I've got the 1.0 version of the first setting in the OmniSphere, Earth Delta! Prepare for a world betrayed by its heroes, where superhumans are hunted down and your reputation could save you or kill you. Please, give me whatever feedback you can, criticisms are fine. Lay it on me. I want to get this perfect so I can continue work on the rest of the OmniSphere!

Edit: Version 2.0 is finished, with some help from GM Binder! This is the current pdf for my superhero setting, and I can't wait to hear what you think of it!

Edit: Version 3.0 is finished, added a Threats and Factions setting for additional worldbuilding, as well as some small edits, mostly in the Talents section.

https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-L0QUO3va3C6Nb-uTFil/-L28k-RG6iCl7hAn8yPe

Edited by Johan Marek Phoenix Knight

Also, how does one get their setting added to the Master Resources List?

39 minutes ago, Johan Marek Phoenix Knight said:

Also, how does one get their setting added to the Master Resources List?

I'd PM the guy who started that thread and ask.

Any feedback I can get here would be great.

If you watched Justice league - It sounds like the episodes called the justice lords.

It seems like the players will be playing superhumans. If that is the case, how do different countries react to the superhumans or is it all the same? Are some countries superhuman friendly, did other superhumans fill the void of the previous superhumans that ruled?

Are corporations with help from government working on tools to find, capture and control these superhumans? Have they learned to make their own superhumans yet?

Just doing a quick read, I came up with those points.

7 hours ago, modise said:

If you watched Justice league - It sounds like the episodes called the justice lords.

It seems like the players will be playing superhumans. If that is the case, how do different countries react to the superhumans or is it all the same? Are some countries superhuman friendly, did other superhumans fill the void of the previous superhumans that ruled?

Are corporations with help from government working on tools to find, capture and control these superhumans? Have they learned to make their own superhumans yet?

Just doing a quick read, I came up with those points.

The players will most likely play as superhumans, but they can also play as agents of IAST (the International Anti-Superhuman Taskforce). After the reign of the “Guardians of Hope”, all superhuman activity is illegal, in every country. Some of the common people still believe in heroes, but there are no superhuman friendly countries. IAST currently has the monopoly on capturing and experimenting with superhumans, but that doesn’t mean other groups haven’t tried. Some government attempts have resulted in enhanced “super soldiers” that are not truly superhuman, while others have resulted in mutants and monstrosities. IAST are the only ones that have been successful with their expiriments. However, IAST aren’t trying to control or create superhumans, they instead create technological devices that mimic superhuman abilities.

Version 2.0 is finished!

Great job and very professional-looking. Thanks for the time and effort you put into this!

how did u get the ability score boxes to look like that on the gm binder?

3 minutes ago, gelatinouse octohedron said:

how did u get the ability score boxes to look like that on the gm binder?

Tab, and a lot of spaces between the numbers.

thank u

Finished version 3.0, making small edits and adding a Threats and Factions section.