Showcase Index:

By Force Majeure, in X-Wing Painting and Modification

Second Edition Ships will be featured wave by wave as new ships roll in. Links will be linked to prior ship showcases where warranted (official FFG repaints/releases, etc.)

Second Edition Ships

Wave 8

Galactic Republic

Separatist Alliance

Galactic Empire

Resistance

Wave 7

Galactic Republic

Separatist Alliance

First Order

Wave 6

Rebel Alliance

Galactic Empire

Scum & Villainy

Resistance

First Order

Wave 5

Galactic Republic

Separatist Alliance

Rebel Alliance

Galactic Empire

Scum & Villainy

Wave 4

Galactic Republic

Separatist Alliance

Rebel Alliance

Galactic Empire

Resistance

First Order

Wave 3

Galactic Empire

Galactic Republic

Separatist Alliance

Scum & Villainy

Galactic Empire

Wave 2

Scum & Villainy

Resistance

First Order

Wave 1

Rebel Alliance

Galactic Empire

Scum & Villainy

Wave 0

Rebel Alliance

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huge Ships

----------------------------------------------------

First Edition Ships

If someone wants to jump a wave or two ahead or back and start their own showcase page, I will add it to the index. I just ask that you title your thread using this convention: "Showcase: Name of Ship "

Thanks, and paint on!

Wave 1

Wave 2

Wave 3

Wave 4

Wave 5

Wave 6

Wave 7

Wave 8

Wave 9

Wave 10

Wave 11

Wave 12

Wave 13

Wave 14

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miscellaneous Mods, Custom Ships & Ephemera

Fleets

Disassembled Ships

Tutorials Showcase

Edited by Force Majeure

Showcase yeah!

Awesome! Thanks!

Not sure if this is the place to put this but...

PLEASE DO A PUNISHER INDEX! (Sorry for yelling)

I would love to see y'all's Punishers!

23 hours ago, Force Majeure said:

I wrote to @Piscopas a few weeks ago to check on him and possibly getting back into leading the original Showcase Index once more, but circumstances (Life) are/is busy at the moment for him, as it tends to do.
So for the time being, I think I'll try and pick up the torch. When my time is done, I hope one of you will carry on as well.

If someone wants to jump a wave or two ahead or back and start their own showcase page, I will add it to the index. I just ask that you title your thread using this convention: "Showcase: Name of Ship "

Thanks, and paint on!

Thanks for picking up the torch. I thought about it many times but never got to it. I like that you're pushing them all out so we can all enjoy our favorite ships without having to wait. Much appreciated!

Hei!

Thanks for taking the relay.

I had started a JM5K showcase, can you add it on top here?

You got it. Dang! Wave 8 was a big one, wasn't it?

Just added listings in the index for all waves, including Epic ships.

Feel free to start your own showcase and I'll add it in the appropriate spot.

1 hour ago, Force Majeure said:

Just added listings in the index for all waves, including Epic ships.

Feel free to start your own showcase and I'll add it in the appropriate spot.

I hope you don't mind. I'm starting some Huge/Epic ship showcases.

Edit. I'm going to take you up on your invitiation and start a few more showcases;

U-Wing, Arc-170, TAP, YV666 and Scurrg.

Edit2. And Lancer, T70, TIE/fo and Ghost.

Edited by Bullox

Do it!

Done it!

Holy smokes, @Bullox really took making showcases to heart! Thanks for the assist.

I hope many of you get a chance to see SW: The Last Jedi soon, then run home and start painting/modding and/or playing X-wing!

Edited by Force Majeure

another for the index.

Great Job keeping this going Force.

Well Done :D

I was thinking, should we put a picture of the unmodified ship in the first post of each showcase, as a reference?

5 hours ago, NilsTillander said:

I was thinking, should we put a picture of the unmodified ship in the first post of each showcase, as a reference?

Genius.

@Force Majeure

I started a showcase for the Tie Silencer.

Got it.

Well Done Force.

Its good to see the Showcase is going well.....and very popular too !

All the best,

Barry.

Up top.

I wonder if there is a way to get this stickied :wub:

Seriously...who can we bring this to the attention of in order to get this topic pinned???

It's cool if we're not pinned. As long as the Showcases get a bump now and then.

Just added a link to Showcase people's Fleets (entire collection). Thanks go to @Darth Drago for the cool suggestion.

Personally, I'd be afraid to see everything on the table at once and be face to face with how much $$$ I've put into the hobby so far! But it IS nice to see all the ships together.

Hey all, I just added a link to a thread I feel needed to be showcased, depicting various disassembled ships. This should help some painters and modders do their thing. Cheers big ears!