Showcase: YT-1300

By Piscopas, in X-Wing Painting and Modification

She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.

Greetings, Galactic Citizens!

It is time for another showcase thread, and this week we'll be looking at one of the most recognizable space ship designs ever created, the Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-1300 Light Freighter . Whether it is the Millennium Falcon or some other bucket of bolts, I can't wait to see them all!

I hope you feel like pancakes for breakfast today...

Back To Index

Edited by Piscopas

Viridian Starfighter Group Support Vessel: "Jaded Lady"

8582ACD9-DA4F-4C87-928C-60B23D20C1F2-e14

F70578FE-BBE3-45DD-A75B-C2E404A744BA-e14

AFE7A505-3F1E-4FD3-B44A-0C58B559354E-e14

The "Second Breath" with a mixed cargo of Meir wine, speeder parts, datapads, and multichannel comlinks:

DSC00495.jpg

Does it still count if I've modded the ship? Here's Blue Harvest :

qUtWm5h.jpg

klJIWng.jpg

Edited by Force Majeure

Absolutely! The point of these threads is to provide inspiration for others!

Think this might become a Popular one Piscopas !

Loving the models so far. Piscopas your Jaded Lady looks superb as does your Cargo Tug Ian !

Loving the " Blue Harvest " Force, great looking ship :D

Here's a very normal one.

Just weathered using pencils for the streaks, grime and blaster burns.

Using all of the reference photos of the Studio Miniature to see where each grimy streak and rust spots

are on the original.

JjCKRX.jpg

lugB9i.jpg

I have the Heroes of the Resistance Falcon on my Desk now ready to convert into a YT 1930.

Been itching to build it for a long time.

All the best

Barry

Edited by Barry Harker

M6n2fcf.jpg

fCufHAg.jpg

I've become an expert in painting things to make it look like they did before I painted them. My Heroes of the Resistance Falcon got to be a bit more creative though...

uDcxzhL.png

Stealth Falcon? Millennium Raven? Love it.

Bicentennial Owl

lfreGD2.jpg

X0IeVpF.jpg

vifonSj.jpg

One more (Heroes of the Resistance) left to go ...

Painted up like the tank it is.... green camo.

Corsec Freighter.jpg

Outer Rim Smuggler. First ever mod, second ever repaint. Horrific mistakes were made but in the end it came out good enough for play.

lEWiPfM.jpg

Edited by Bullox
Reposted pic.
On 4/18/2017 at 0:19 PM, ianmiddy said:

The "Second Breath" with a mixed cargo of Meir wine, speeder parts, datapads, and multichannel comlinks:

DSC00495.jpg

Love it. Even the modification of the sensor array.

5 hours ago, Bullox said:

Outer Rim Smuggler. First ever mod, second ever repaint. Horrific mistakes were made but in the end it came out good enough for play.

If you can walk away from a landing, it's a good landing. If you use the airplane the next day, it's an outstanding landing.

- Chuck Yeagar

(also applies to mods and repaints)

Meet YT-Wampa!

Another commissioned piece.

nMp5I5L.jpg

That Wampa scheme is simple but effective - nicely done.

Makes me wonder if anyone has done a skull design (just realised the hull shape would lend itself to it).

@ge0rd1eb4lls Did you replace the quad-guns & the dish?

Good work btw!

10 hours ago, Force Majeure said:

@ge0rd1eb4lls Did you replace the quad-guns & the dish?

Good work btw!

I did in the end yes! I didn't get to take too many pictures of it but the customer sent a few! yn0LrXm.jpg

My first thought was it must've run over a lot of space zombies! I suppose, really, it must've mutilated a lot of tauntauns.

IMG_20170318_130044_319.jpg

Gnarly YT's everyone! This is my "Scraphawk" YT-1300.

Wow

On 4/19/2017 at 7:41 AM, Stay On The Leader said:

M6n2fcf.jpg

fCufHAg.jpg

I've become an expert in painting things to make it look like they did before I painted them. My Heroes of the Resistance Falcon got to be a bit more creative though...

uDcxzhL.png

For a second I thought you made that Protectorate Starfighter into some sort of Geonosian Starfighter needle ship