Showcase: YV-666

By Bullox, in X-Wing Painting and Modification

Edit - Added stock photo. scum-hounds-tooth-600px.gif

I'm not sure what a bat wing has to do with a lizard, but I thought it looked kinda cool.

RFRZeOY.jpg

Edited by Bullox

Heavily Customised " Space Camel "

ckBHbi.jpg

sHeREf.jpg

ZDwj04.jpg

Moralo Eval

post-263695-0-06225800-1470491727.jpg

post-263695-0-12981200-1470491726.jpg

heavily weathered. I have 3 of these "bricks" :D

Hounds Tooth weathered 1.jpg

It does have teeth....

JTWh05v.jpg

IdiZsME.jpg

The FLGS had a sale on 1st ed. stuff on the May the Fourth. So. I went temporarily insane. Here is the "Dread Harvest." And I need a better camera.

nalGlYL.jpg

3CiTELH.jpg

Cool mod!

One of my favorites... yeah, I'm the guy who flies Bossk with the pup Title in pint games and absolutely love it :-)

KLk6mMz.jpg

TKHUipe.jpg

Gn4f416.jpg

bybyCzl.jpg

..and she can take the stress :-D

ngaKU7M.jpg

@clanofwolves what a fantastic paint job!

This is how you spell Latts in Aurebesh...

ofmZ5q6.jpg

7 hours ago, Cuz05 said:

This is how you spell Latts in Aurebesh...

ofmZ5q6.jpg

Very nicely done, crisp details, great colors.... and trying checkerboard is something worth mad props every time!

Here is one I did for a friend

llrWhJH.jpg

Br96dEL.jpg

I call it the "Bloodhound"

img_810.jpg

img_610.jpg

img_310.jpg

@player5570647 Dude! You can't just tease the modified Y-wing... I'm salivating over here. Where can I see more of that little guy?

Also, your bloodhound is really good. Where is the skull from?

My YV mod.

zQmOwpol.jpg

It actually has engine lightning. All engine exhausts drilled out (which was a real pain on the ones right under the roof edge in the main hull) and filled with hot glue. 1 yellow LED is sitting in then"key" of the main hull, which connects to the whole aft part. See middle of pic below, the connector "key".

AxH1PEem.jpg

I did not glue it back, for easy storage I can just pull the aft section off. I hollowed out the back, so it illimuminates it quite well from the LED sitting in the connector key.

2 yellow LEDs in the main hull (3 in order to not need a resistor and thus saving battery power).

Unfortunately I managed to drop it in the gaming club, so lightning is not working right now 😕

Here's mine, hope you like it. It is a full repaint, wanted to stick to the original design and just make it better. The Nashtah docks magnetically btw.

Houndstooth with Nashtah Pup

Edited by insi

Did another one! I went with a dirty chrome with blue light shining from the interior.

Sd8zxiG.jpg

cpnzEup.jpg

bJH3J2o.jpg

Just wanted to make it look better. Was the first model I used an airbrush...

The pup docks magnetically btw.

SR77I8E.jpg

More on IMGUR