Planets, planets, and more planets

By Nytwyng, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

1 hour ago, SemperSarge said:

These are beautiful. Do you know if one of these planet data sheets exists for Kwenn Space Station? I thought I once saw a fan made version for KSS out there but I can't locate it. Have you seen it?

There's one in Lords of Nal Hutta. :)

Another Marvel planet. Monastery first appeared in Star Wars #35, a story that introduced possibly the deadliest member of the Tagge family, Domina. It was also the site of the first face-to-face confrontation between Luke and Vader, as the comic was just a few issues away from adapting The Empire Strikes Back, and knew there would be no dialogue along the lines of, "At last we meet!"

JenXcEi.jpg

Downloadable PDF

During a recent re-watch of Rogue One, I leaned over to my son and asked him what he thought of sending the group to retrieve...I dunno...something...from Vader's castle on Mustafar. The look of terror on his face told me that it needs to happen. So...the planet now has a write-up. Oh...and I now know what that "something" is. (insert evil laugh here)

jGkJs6F.jpg

Downloadable PDF

Edited by Nytwyng

Looks wonderful! Much appreciated!

These are all really great, Nytwyng! I sure appreciate them.

I'm starting a new campaign soon set in a specific sector. Can I bother you to make some of these up for the worlds I have notes on? (You can then feel free to post them all here too, if you like.)

A fan favorite that's easy to forget had humble beginnings in the original Marvel run. Put on your party clothes, everyone. It's time for...

hviEbEm.jpg?resize=700,906

Downloadable PDF

On 8/20/2017 at 6:56 PM, RLogue177 said:

These are all really great, Nytwyng! I sure appreciate them.

I'm starting a new campaign soon set in a specific sector. Can I bother you to make some of these up for the worlds I have notes on? (You can then feel free to post them all here too, if you like.)

I totally missed this. Send it on my way.

Edited by Nytwyng
52 minutes ago, Nytwyng said:

I totally missed this. Send it on my way.

Thanks! I will tomorrow. And I'll message you.

20 hours ago, Nytwyng said:

A fan favorite that's easy to forget had humble beginnings in the original Marvel run. Put on your party clothes, everyone. It's time for...

hviEbEm.jpg?resize=700,906

Downloadable PDF

One of my favorite planets, and home to one of my favorite SW races.

Just a couple that I felt like putting together over the past few days.

mqzu20O.jpg?resize=700,906&ssl=1

Downloadable PDF

Nytwyng , I just got done downloading this astrogation guide known as a forum page... Thank you again for your work, these are excellent. Thank the rest of you as well.

Edited by Hexnwolf
addendum, others deserve credit for their work as well

Popping in here to say that Grand Designer, the planet-building program mentioned a few pages back, is unbelievably fun (you'll need to be committed to $80 for full power coming from base + DLC, but still).

Yeah, I looked into it back then (and actually forgot about it since). That's more than I can spare on software for such purposes at the moment. Unless enough folks wanted to donate to mySWRPG, that is. :lol:

On 9/18/2017 at 3:29 PM, wilsch said:

Popping in here to say that Grand Designer, the planet-building program mentioned a few pages back, is unbelievably fun (you'll need to be committed to $80 for full power coming from base + DLC, but still).

On 9/18/2017 at 9:44 PM, Nytwyng said:

Yeah, I looked into it back then (and actually forgot about it since). That's more than I can spare on software for such purposes at the moment. Unless enough folks wanted to donate to mySWRPG, that is. :lol:

Looks like if one waits for a steam sale, one can cut the price down pretty sharply:

Historical Lowest Price for Grand Designer: $29.99 at Steam on 5/8/2017

Historical Lowest Price for DLC: $14.99 at Steam on 5/8/2017

I mean, late november, if they put it up for sale again, 45 bucks for all of it... :P

On 3/22/2017 at 5:08 AM, Ogrebear said:

Wonder what Jedha's post Death Star future is like?

Post Acpocapylse wasteland with the atmosphere thrashed? Or simple a world with a huge wound on it and possible kyber crystals lying about all over?

Was the main city's destruction a major disturbance in the Force too?

As of Star Wars #38, we're starting to get some of those answers.

bHgeJDj.jpg

Scenes on Jedha itself (this one is on NaJedha) show what appears to be snow and cold climate (complete with snowtroopers dispatched to try to gather what kyber crystals might be left).

On 11/28/2017 at 11:36 PM, Nytwyng said:

As of Star Wars #38, we're starting to get some of those answers.

Scenes on Jedha itself (this one is on NaJedha) show what appears to be snow and cold climate (complete with snowtroopers dispatched to try to gather what kyber crystals might be left).

I am somewhat disappointed they went for such a grand scale of destruction in some ways, esp given it was a low power shot.

Still I'll pick up the book to read this bit.

Does Luke's face look odd?

Put this one together during the session I'm in right this second. Working on Crait at home.

xLYQooX.jpg

Downloadable PDF

Edited by Nytwyng
Forgot to link to the PDF - d'oh!

Is this is a private thread or can anyone post their takes on the layout ? If nobody minds.....

My take on Arda 3

arda_3_information_by_xeir_zith-dbo9hvl.

Enjoy!

NOTE: I got the idea to make Arda 3 both from a roundrobin fanfiction story Im working on with another writer as well as the AoR adventure Onslaught at Arda 1 wherein Arda 3 is barely touched up so I expanded the details, only the name, Arda 3 is canon at this moment

On 28/03/2017 at 7:25 PM, blittlepage said:

For those of you who remember Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters for WEG Star Wars:

We used the Minos Cluster as a starting point in a previous Edge of the Empire campaign and these are the collected handouts.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3llij9ltmtofisy/Minos Cluster Planet Profiles.pdf?dl=0

Hello,

this link is dead, can you put the files back?

This is my new favourite thread :)