Planets, planets, and more planets

By Nytwyng, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Is there an updated version of the Precise Calculations PDF with all of these awesome new additions?

2 hours ago, Helix1188 said:

Is there an updated version of the Precise Calculations PDF with all of these awesome new additions?

Not yet. I’ve got a few more in my proverbial pocket that haven’t been posted yet.

Another Tionese world.

Qhr2Bvt.png

The links for the style guide seem to be dead (not the blog itself, but the file downloads it links to) - do you have a copy of either that or your own template you use that you could put up @Nytwyng ?

From another project (I'm sure you could probably guess what this one is if you look close enough):
Athiss, of beta core rulebook and SWTOR fame.

bIEwREw.jpg

Edited by BipolarJuice

Turns out having the flu gives me plenty of time to make these.
From the same project as above.

9Enkn8D.png

Edited by BipolarJuice

Not going to lie, this thread is going to be EXTREMELY helpful in my upcoming campaign of rediscovery. Good work!

You should do the named planets from the mandalorian

4 minutes ago, Daeglan said:

You should do the named planets from the mandalorian

It’s crossed my mind, the big problem being the lack of information on them. When it comes to “official” planets, I try not to make too much up out of my own twisted mind. That’s why Concord Dawn has sat unfinished ever since showing up in Rebels.

These are absolutely incredible. If I ever manage to get an actual game together, these will be invaluable. Thanks for all the work you put in on them!

could I request the planets like Cato Neimoidia and Serenno and Muunilist get Clone wars era write ups? and any other relevant planets you have done.

I have two I created using the templates in this thread. They are for one of the Hunter missions in WEG's No Disintegrations (a conversion I am currently working on). First, Dalos IV (EDIT: Fixed a minor typo)

gt1a0h3.png

Edited by punisher5150
Fixed a minor Typo

This is the second, Reaper's World. For some reason its not allowing me to upload at the moment. The file size is only about 350kB but it gives me the error saying I can't upload more than 501.76kB. I am guessing it must be a daily limit???? I'll try again tomorrow.

4 hours ago, punisher5150 said:

This is the second, Reaper's World. For some reason its not allowing me to upload at the moment. The file size is only about 350kB but it gives me the error saying I can't upload more than 501.76kB. I am guessing it must be a daily limit???? I'll try again tomorrow.

I toss the pics onto imgur and “insert other media.”

iPI5tgB.png Got it. Thanks Nytwyng!

Edited by punisher5150
Fixed a minor Typo

xbheGHA.png

And the final one from Elusive in No Disintegrations (WEG)

I don't suppose anyone has been tempted to pull out the old Galaxy Guide 6 from West End and do the Minos Cluster?

On 3/28/2017 at 1:25 PM, blittlepage said:

For those of you who remember Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters for WEG Star Wars:

We used the Minos Cluster as a starting point in a previous Edge of the Empire campaign and these are the collected handouts.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3llij9ltmtofisy/Minos Cluster Planet Profiles.pdf?dl=0

I love the Minos cluster, this link is broken. Any chance for an updated link?

So I realized there is a peice of data that is missing from all of these. Can you include what grid square they are in?