Planets, planets, and more planets

By Nytwyng, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

On 1/13/2021 at 12:41 PM, Nytwyng said:

In the home stretch now. Just need to compose some fluff text and flavor quotes for the chapter title pages, put together the credits page and back cover text, and run through some quick proofreading. Top priority the next few days, though, is finalizing Sunday’s game session prep.

The forums are closing in 14 days. Where will you post this? myswrpg.com? Reddit? Both?

3 minutes ago, ActiveNick said:

The forums are closing in 14 days. Where will you post this? myswrpg.com? Reddit? Both?

Not a fan of reddit, but it will be on myswrpg.com. Given the cross-communication I've had with them, threads will probably be posted to the SWRPG Community boards and the Legends of the Galaxy boards, as well.

Edited by Nytwyng
6 hours ago, Nytwyng said:

Dude these look amazing

2 hours ago, Exusiai said:

Dude these look amazing

Thanks.

This evening, I’ll be working on indexing the End of the Line PDF. With luck, I should be posting it tonight, and scheduling the rest of the stand-alone planet sheets to go live in the days following.

On 1/13/2021 at 11:00 AM, Edgookin said:

Do you have a single file that compiles all these wonderful planets? I would love to have a copy, but would rather not have individual files for each. Thanks!

On 1/13/2021 at 11:04 AM, Nytwyng said:

Not all of them, but all that were posted up to September, 2018. May be time to update it (once I finish End of the Line).

http://myswrpg.com/precise-calculations-a-guide-to-planets/

If you check the link, you'll find that the page and file have been updated to version 2.0, now with 80 (yes, you read that right) planet pages!!

OnuBs8l.jpg

Precise Calculations - A Guide to Planets (v2.0)

Edited by Nytwyng

One more for the road....

d7HhTyY.jpg

Downloadable PDF

Planet sheet write-ups will continue on mySWRPG , on (likely irregular) Fridays. Bookmark, follow for updates, join us on the forums . See you out there in digital gameland.