Planets, planets, and more planets

By Nytwyng, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Thanks for the work, I LOVE it!

KO

UPDATE:

This is Affavan, initially the info from Wookieeopedia was lacking for what my fellow writer and I were seeking when we first found it; so we improvised on the idea of floating mountains ala avatar only made it more Star Warsy

affavan_system_info_by_xeir_zith-dc16jpi

I hope this is readable for everyone!

NOTE: Affavan is the first of three planets visited by the team consisting of Cynthiana of House Kuat, and her fiance Radimus Dorr, the other two planets havent been detailed or named yet at this time

Can I make a request for Rishi ?

On 1/25/2018 at 10:38 PM, Ni Fang said:

UPDATE:

This is Affavan, initially the info from Wookieeopedia was lacking for what my fellow writer and I were seeking when we first found it; so we improvised on the idea of floating mountains ala avatar only made it more Star Warsy

affavan_system_info_by_xeir_zith-dc16jpi

I hope this is readable for everyone!

NOTE: Affavan is the first of three planets visited by the team consisting of Cynthiana of House Kuat, and her fiance Radimus Dorr, the other two planets havent been detailed or named yet at this time

PDF?

47 minutes ago, Daeglan said:

PDF?

I do not have a PDF converter to save images as PDF; sorry. You are welcome to use it though

1 hour ago, Ni Fang said:

I do not have a PDF converter to save images as PDF; sorry. You are welcome to use it though

get something like foxit. It will install a PDF print driver. Which you can use to print anything you want as a PDF :)

There are websites that are free to use and convert a JPG to PDF or vice versa with a simple upload.

BTW, I realize I am late to the party, but NYTWYNG, you are CHAMPION!!!

Was just saying how much I loved this thread!

Someone was just looking for these next two in another thread, so, in the words of Emeril Lagasse, "BAM!"

ENKt9Iz.jpg

Downloadable PDF

Well...how 'bout that? I made a sheet for a planet that was in one of the books already, because I overlooked it. And now I've removed it from this post. ?

Edited by Nytwyng

Has anyone put together a pdf for or have any information on Piroket please?? Other than the scant information on Wookieepedia.

Can i request the Planets from Solo?

10 minutes ago, Daeglan said:

Can i request the Planets from Solo?

They’re rolling around in my head already.

For a start, I posted Mimban ages ago. ?

Edited by Nytwyng

It came up a few posts (and a couple of months) back, but it occurred to me...FFG have given us multiple versions of planets, tailored to the particular line they're in. No reason I can't do that, too. So, I tweaked the earlier Mimban page (just cleaning up some style issues) and labeled it as being AoR (since Splinter of the Mind's Eye was a Luke & Leia vs Vader story, although it could also lay claim to FaD). And here is a more EotE-focused version as seen in Solo.

htEoJh8.jpg

Downloadable PDF

A brief note about some updates I've been working on:

Since I started making the planet pages that I've been posting here, I've learned a lot about the design of them, made some changes to my process, gotten a bit more consistent in production & presentation, and - overall - I think I've gotten better at them. So, a few weeks ago, I started going through and making some changes - mostly just formatting and tweaking the designs, enlarging the planet images on those early ones to mesh a little better with the official ones, that sort of thing. Over the next little while, I plan to go back and edit the earlier posts to reflect the updated pages (including the PDFs). To anyone who's linked to the old images, don't worry...they'll still be out there on Imgur in an archive, so your links will still be good.

Thanks for all the kind words and feedback since I started. There's just something indescribably fun about making the planet pages. There's definitely more to come.

Anybody has materials for Myrkr? The search bar hasn't given me anwser.

Is there any chance of getting Piroket?

Is there a blank sheet somewhere?