Planets, planets, and more planets

By Nytwyng, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

4 minutes ago, Nytwyng said:

What’s really funny is that the kind of damage shown in that image, and shown as to what happened to Concord Dawn, would have actually caused the entire planet to return to a completely molten state, similar to what happened to the early Earth in the collision that created our moon.

Do you have a single PDF containing all of the worlds that you've done to date?

I didn't until now.

aIaMmNy.jpg

Downloadable PDF

Edited by Nytwyng
3 minutes ago, Nytwyng said:

I didn't until now.

aIaMmNy.jpg

Downloadable PDF

Niiiiiice. I’ll have to download that next time I get access to a computer with internet instead of just my phone.

Edited by Tramp Graphics
6 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Niiiiiice. I’ll have to download that next time I get access to a computer with internet instead of just my phone.

Hold off on doing so. It looks like for some reason, it duplicated the pages.

2 minutes ago, Nytwyng said:

Hold off on doing so. It looks like for some reason, it duplicated the pages.

I won’t be able to download it until Tuesday at the earliest anyway. That’s the next time the library will be open.

Either way, it's fixed now. (That explains why the original, uncompressed PDF was so frakkin' big...it had everything in there twice.)

Hey thanks for all this work guys its a huge help, i was wondering if anyone has tackled circumtore, it has some history in the atlas and the hutt expansion but images and specs are very light on.

Thank you so much for creating a full pdf file, then I can just add in the new ones you do. Thanks very much, this will be utilized!

Nice inclusion of the Rocket-Jumpers!

I was completely unaware of this project but this is awesome! Fantastic resource, great work.

On 9/1/2018 at 7:41 PM, Nytwyng said:

I didn't until now.

aIaMmNy.jpg

Downloadable PDF

Fantastic. I've been searching for a good planetary resource.

04ZhMd7.jpg

Downloadable PDF

Edited by Nytwyng
On 9/2/2018 at 1:41 AM, Nytwyng said:

I didn't until now.

aIaMmNy.jpg

Downloadable PDF

One of the best fan guides I've ever seen !!

I'll definitely use it !

Thks Nytwyng , I hope you'll keep going on with other planets, they're great

More Lords of the Expanse goodness....

B9m1Vji.jpg

Downloadable PDF

Is there any chance of some one doing bava from dice for brains.

Is there a blank background page and info on the fonts and sizes floating around anywhere? I've got three dozen or so full planet write-ups I'd like to convert into into this format from the far-less easy-on-the-eyes format that is a word document currently.

9 hours ago, BipolarJuice said:

Is there a blank background page and info on the fonts and sizes floating around anywhere? I've got three dozen or so full planet write-ups I'd like to convert into into this format from the far-less easy-on-the-eyes format that is a word document currently.

I used the Edge of the Empire Style Guide as my basis. Using Word, I set the starfield page found there as a watermark for the page, and set the format to two columns. Inserting a shape from Word's tools, I made the "flavor" box, and put a text box over it.

Test run following the style guide and doing this on Word (I had originally been assembling it entirely in a pdf editor but turns out Word is about 1000x more efficient and easy - and **** I have learnt a ton of things I had previously thought impossible are actually relatively easy to do in Word if you know the functionality is there). The white halo around the right of the planet seems to be the result of some screwyness from converting this from a .doc to a .pdf to a .jpg since it definitely isn't there on my end. What do yas think, its alphabetically the first planet in a fan sourcebook on the Tion Cluster I've been working on-and-off since December.

FYv0zVL.jpg

edit: also noticed a couple of typos in one paragraph.

Edited by BipolarJuice