The Hive Tyrant - WH40k: Conquest Video Series Thread

By TheHiveTyrant, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

A new week begins, and I can finally unveil a new source of live-action gameplay! In today's video, I'm pleased to present none other than The Tactical Squad 's own Elizabeth Malette (Ku'gath Plaguefather), up against Alexander Bosch (Eldorath Starbane), the gentleman responsible for making The Hive Tyrant opening animations. This match is superb, and I thank both players for the footage! Be sure not to let this game pass you by, and enjoy!

A new week begins, and I can finally unveil a new source of live-action gameplay! In today's video, I'm pleased to present none other than The Tactical Squad 's own Elizabeth Malette (Ku'gath Plaguefather), up against Alexander Bosch (Eldorath Starbane), the gentleman responsible for making The Hive Tyrant opening animations. This match is superb, and I thank both players for the footage! Be sure not to let this game pass you by, and enjoy!

What a close call this one was.

The Warpstorm really cleaned house at the right time, swinging the momentum back at the last moment.

With the release of the first of our Planetfall cycle War Packs imminent, why not enjoy another preview of some of our upcoming warlords in action? Today, steel yourselves for a brawl between none other than Gorzod (Guy Lev), and Ba'ar Zul the Hate-bound! (Travis McDaniel). Enjoy, and be sure to comment with your thoughts regarding each of our new warlords!

With the 2015 Conquest LCG World Championship coverage winding down, what better way to celebrate our recent, biggest event of the year than with an interview with our newest champion, Varun Khetarpal? We discuss his background in gaming, his journey to the championship, and of course, the rationale behind his deck list in the context of our current metagame. Having met him in person, Varun is a great guy - and I hope you enjoy the interview!

Today, the Planetfall cycle warlord previews continue with two of my personal favorites! We see Gorzod (Guy Lev), make a return appearance, pit against none other than our pack-five Chaplain Mavros (Brian Kupcheck)! This is a spectacular game, and really shows off what our upcoming warlords can do. So, I hope you enjoy one hell of a match - I can scarcely wait to play either of these upcoming warlords!

After an initial preview of most of our upcoming Planetfall cycle warlords, it's time we give some of them a second look. What are your initial thoughts on Broderick Worr and Ba'ar Zul the Hate-bound, having seen them in action? Will they rise to tier one status, or might they competitively flounder? Weigh in with your opinion in today's video, as John Wesley (Chaos) and Brian Kupcheck (AM) clash!

Today, I present another live-action match courtesy of none other than Alexander Cimadon! Ku'gath Plaguefather (Daniel Hollman), and Baharroth clash, but there's only enough room in the Traxis Sector for one of them. Tune in to see who reigns supreme, and enjoy!

Today, we take a sneak-peek at the last of our thus-far spoiled Planetfall warlords! Piloted by Guy Lev, our Tyranid warlord "Subject: Ω-X62113" tests its might against Commander Starblaze (Brian Kupcheck). Will we see a flawless victory? Be sure not to miss this one, and share your thoughts about both of these upcoming warlords in the comments!

Today, enjoy a real treat of a video! Courtesy of Pejhmon Kamaie, witness a tabletop, proxied Gorzod slug it out with none other than Baharroth (played by his wife, Shirin)! This match and both players involved are a delight, and here's hoping for many more videos to come from such a great pair of people. Constructive feedback regarding how to improve both their video capture quality and gameplay are welcome. In any case, enjoy!

Today, I'm pleased to present a genuinely incredible game - a vicious, no holds barred brawl between none other than our upcoming Planetfall warlords Broderick Worr (Travis McDaniel), and "Subject: Ω-X62113" (Guy Lev). This one endures for an enormous 80 minutes! So, get a snack (or a meal), strap in, and prepare for the long haul, because this is not a match to be missed! Enjoy.

The long anticipated day has finally arrived, for the showdown of the century! Our two most powerful warlords - Packmaster Kith (Mark Mølbæk) and Colonel Straken (Alexander Cimadon) - draw steel and finally throw down. Can a few faithful boltguns and a cybernetics-augmented arm hope to blast and crush the spindly bodies and bony fangs of vicious Khymera into oblivion? Tune in to find out!

Edited by TheHiveTyrant
Episode #3 of The Tyrantcast is now live! Join Warmaster Sam Mann and two-time OCTGN league champion Kevin "Corvus" Hynes as we discuss online, competitive Conquest, chat about the history of the "WAAAGH!!!," and top it off with a bit of Planetfall warlord tier-ranking speculation. As always, feedback and constructive criticism is welcome - and please, leave suggestions for what you'd like to hear discussed in future episodes in the comments!

Ever found yourself with an odd number of people all wanting to play Conquest? While you're anxiously awaiting our Planetfall war packs, have you ever wanted to try something new? Well, for the first time, check out an unofficial game mode for Conquest LCG - it's Justin Leisner introducing his Three-player variant! I was extremely skeptical when I first heard of this, but I think I may be convinced. Check it out, and share your own developer thoughts in the comments!

In preparation for the upcoming academic term (and a dramatic reduction in free time), I seek to finish an endeavor I started ages ago - today, the Warlord cycle war pack reviews continue, with a focus on our "Gift of the Ethereals" Tau warlord, Aun'shi!

This morning, Pejhmon and Shirin return! The tabletop Planetfall-cycle warlord proxies continue, as Chaplains Mavros runs up against "The Swarmlord!" Don't miss another fantastic match between two of my fast-favorite people, and here's hoping for much more from them to come. Enjoy!

Well, I've not burned out yet! Enjoy another Planetfall preview - this time, its our imminently upcoming Commander Starblaze (Travis McDaniel), against our long-distant Chaplain Mavros (John Wesley). How are these two looking so far, in regard to shaking up our current meta? In any case, enjoy the match!

Curious as to what I spent all of yesterday doing? Why, I was making a review video for our most freshly spoiled Planetfall cycle warlord, of course! Check out my first thoughts and initial impressions of Talyesin Fharenal, and be sure to share your own in the comments!

Being too lazy to click like for all of your posts, I'll just have to settle for liking your latest one. Your relentless content creation puts the rest of us to shame! Keep up the good work!

Being too lazy to click like for all of your posts, I'll just have to settle for liking your latest one. Your relentless content creation puts the rest of us to shame! Keep up the good work!

Hahahaha, well thanks anyways! Glad you're enjoying the stuff. Happy to oblige!

Two days ago, we saw our third Eldar warlord finally spoiled - and today, witness her already embroiled in glorious combat! Please join me for a fantastic match between Guy Lev and Travis McDaniel, which really let Talyesin Fharenal demonstrate just what she's capable of. Enjoy, and be sure to share your thoughts about our newest warlord in the comments section below!

It's Friday! But, instead of listening to a song celebrating the occasion, why not just enjoy some more of our beloved Conquest LCG? Pejhmon Kamaie and Shirin return, playing Chaplain Mavros against Broderick Worr! Enjoy ^_^

Before my Conquest LCG days, back when The Tenth Nazgul would podcast and make videos for the Lord of the Rings LCG, card reviews were always my favorite kind of content to create. Today, that tradition continues, as we turn our gaze to the Gift of the Ethereals!

Slowly but surely, our Warlord cycle reviews are winding down. How do you think these cards stand up over time? Do they have a place in our future? Be sure to share your thoughts in the comments, and enjoy!

The Eldar have no love for Slaanesh, but is it really fair that they generalize such hatred to Nurgle as well? Join #TeamEldar or #TeamNurgle as Eldorath (Hendrik Ritter) battles it out with Ku'gath Plaguefather (Alexander Cimadon). Enjoy! ^_^

Episode #4 of The Tyrantcast is live! In this enormous installment, Warmaster Sam Mann announces that he is officially joining the cast of the show, and alongside guest George Tinkham, your hosts discuss anything and everything to do with Decree of Ruin and our recently spoiled Talyesin Fharenal.

What are your own thoughts, about Decree of Ruin? Will it provide the initial change in the meta that everyone has been waiting for? And how does Talyesin look, in far-off pack six? Be sure to let us know in the comments, and in any case, enjoy the episode!

(Providing feedback and constructive criticism is encouraged - if you have a question, or an idea for the topic of an episode, please leave a comment or write in to [email protected]. Together, lets make this a very interactive video podcast!)

Courtesy of Alexander Cimadon, today I'm pleased to present a match between two of our less often seen warlords - so, over the course of a long, harrowing game, can Urien Rakarth (Troels Berthelsen) hope to overcome the likes of Torquemada Coteaz (Per Pedersen)? Be sure to watch and find out!