Kandosii Beroya'se IC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Seeing her blaster and noting her use of stun, the leader of the gangsters guesses that she is working with the new arrivals, runs behind the bar and points his disruptor pistol at Kara, Don't move! Any of you! Or she gets it.

Cade slowly turns his head towards the Leader and starts the tapping of sword to thigh plate.. Are you threatening me, using an innocent, you Hut'uun?! Cade's voice a reverberating boom. You pull that trigger, I will decorate my ship with your intestines and eat your still beating heart. I will beat you to death with your spine.

Over the private comlink, First one that gets a clear shot take this guy out!

The rest of the Pyke thugs in the room start to back away, inching towards the door, and the other gangsters start to form up around their leader.

I don't think so. Leave, and she'll join you soon. Stay, and she'll never join you again.

Cade indicates the front door with a tilt of his head. We aren't here for you. If you leave the girl and go, we won't shoot.

You first. Out. Then I'll let her go.

You are the stupidest aruetii I've ever met, you know that? You are using a living shield that only protects you if its alive.. If we leave and you kill that shield, there won't be anything in the universe to save you. If you leave and don't take her, I guarantee we won't shoot you.

No harm will come to her if you leave. Now. We aren't going to leave our leverage so you can just shoot us dead the moment we step away.

Cade starts backing away towards the front door.. switching to internal comms. Vhal'ika, head outside and find cover, if Kara comes out safe see if you can see were they head.. If she doesn't come out, light them up. I'll back you up. Darien, sorry ner'vod if I mess this job up, but if she doesn't leave alive, they don't either.

love you, Kara...

Cade switches back to external speaker.

Alright aruetii, Ne shab'rud'niO... Munit tome'tayl, skotah iisa... As he walks out the door.

Edited by RuusMarev

A couple minutes later, the gangsters leave through the back alley, but Kara still hasn't left the building.

Cade and Darien charge in

When you go around to the other side of the bar, you see Kara in a crumpled heap on the floor, unconscious, but still breathing. Seemingly stunned.

Vhal'ika, she's alive, do you have eyes on those chakaaryc hut'uun?

They're getting in a landspeeder and starting to drive away, do you want me to engage?

Cade looks at Darien, Dar'ika, I'm leaving this to you ner'vod. If you want the extra intel or set an example I'm good to go.

They lived up to their end of the bargain, even if they tweaked it a little bit. Let the hut'uun'e run. We can catch them later.

Cade checks Kara for booby traps

You find noting out of the ordinary, it looks like they just stunned her and left her there.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

Vhal'ika, come back in, we've got a couple of bodies to search. Let's see if we can figure out what happened here, and where Tarrk is. Cade heads over to the dead Pyke in the back room and starts with him... but pauses. Dar'ika, I forgot about our friend outside, need any help bringing him inside?

Nah, I'll drag the meat in. Be right back.

Vhal'ika, help me secure and search the live ones first..

Once the live prisoners are secured inside the bar area...

Vhal'ika, can i get some stim packs? Cade asks, and takes them to revive Kara. Come Kar'ika, wake up hun..

Falmok walks up to Cade and kneels next to Kara. Stim packs don't work like that... you need to learn some medicine vod'ika...

Falmok pulls out some smelling salts and waves it under Kara's nose...

She gasps with a start and sits up straight, banging heads with Cade.

oowwww... Kara moans....

Sorry, Kar'ika, you alright?