Kandosii Beroya'se IC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Cade stood silent to the outside world, but on internal comms with the rest of the crew, he calls after the muscle. Come back, I have contraband to declare!

One of the thugs looks over his shoulder as raucous laughter erupts from the ship behind him, and he momentarily looks like he wants to fight ("nobody laughs at US!"), but quickly turns and follows the rest of his compatriots. However, he turned long enough for you to notice purple stains, consistent with use of lesai, under his chin, and one of the other toughs had a Pyke tattoo on the back of his neck.

Hello, what do we have here? Dar'ika, see the tat and stains? How many Pikes operate on this planet? Cade asks, his thumb tapping against his thigh plate. ( tap...tap...tap)

According to our intel, it all goes back through to the top.

Well then, let's crack some heads and see what we can find out... discreetly , of course.

Kara and Falmok join them in the cargo hold. Do we have the location of their base, or whatever hole these Chakaare hide? Kara asked.

Nope, the investigation is all up to us. We've got a beginning, and end, and a little bit of intel, but not much else.

Cade rolled his head, and stretched a bit. Alright, let's catch up to our new friends and ask them where we can find our target.

Cade heads towards a storage locker and pulls out a hooded poncho, and beckons Falmok over. We know they didn't see you, ner'vod.. Think you could track them to their nest?

Oya! I still won't blend in very well though...

Kara looked over the poncho, Did you want to risk going without armor? Darien, do you have any basic armor that'll hide better under the poncho? I can leave mine as well and follow Fal as backup.

Probably a good idea, and even if he's made, you would probably blend in more and might be able to continue following them.
We should probably invest in some less conspicuous armor at some point, but we don't have any right now.

Alright vod'ika, lets get you out of this armor and on their trail... Kara removes her upper body plates, leans them against a wall and goes to the locker and pulls out a shabby tarp. She ejects a blade from her gauntlet and cuts a small line in the center, retracts the blade and pulls the improvised poncho over her head. How do I look?

Cade inspects her before running his glove along the outside of the hatch, then smears dirt across her face and gently slouching her forward a bit. There, harmless.

Etyc luubid.

dirty/grimy enough

Cade looks over at Falmok. He positions the hood further forward as Falmok leans into a slouch to mimic Kara... Cade shakes his head, Sorry ner'vod, that's the best I can do, but you still don't look harmless

Falmok grins a toothy smirk. Good. Come Kara, let's go hunting!

Kara follows Falmok as he expertly tracks the muscle, softly whispering updates into the small mic/ear bud comm system

Falmok moves swiftly, relying on the smell of the spice wafting off the goons as they travel. Kara's voice whispering updates over the shared comm channel of his earbud. A few times he thought he lost them in a crowd, other varieties of spice fought for attention in his nostrils. He took a chance and stood a little taller, looking over the heads of a small knot of Ithorians and saw his prey, just on the other side of a small canal. He ducked back down and weaved through crowds and small vender booths to make up the distance. Finally catching up as they turned a corner, Falmok slowly eased around the corners edge and moved behind them a few meters, keeping pace with other pedestrians.

You overhear them talking amongst themselves, and you can only catch every couple words, but you can get a pretty good idea what they're saying, T he boss won't be _____ hear that there are Mandalorians around, _______ good news... Most of 'em are _____ huners, an' those ain't _____... Well, Tarrk is ______ of it, if __ after him they won't get far... I heard ________ new dealer in the back of the Wobegon _____, Dref, you might _______ I hear _______ top-notch lesai ___ sale...

As you continue to follow them, they come up to a seedy bar called "The Hapless Hutt" and enter, although one of them, the one with the lesai who you heard referred to as Dref, stays outside the door.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

Falmok whispers into the comms, Darien, they are concerned with our presence.. While I believe they don't think we are here for them, they seem very confident in their ability to neutralize us. Could you search for 'Wobegon", there sounds like there is a dealer there who sells top notch Lesai. I also have a name for one of the goons; Dref. It might be helpful to check on the Bounty Boards for this man. Also, I can't be sure, but I believe I heard them mention that Tarrk "is out of it".. We may have to capture one in order to get confirmation. The man Dref is outside of 'The Hapless Hutt' his companions went inside.

Fal, I'm on my way to your position Kara's voice whispered. If it's feasible, we can grab him with Cade and Darien for backup when they get here

I'll see what I can find. If you're right, and Tarrk really is out of it, this could be a big problem. K'oyacyi!

Vode, we're almost to your position, I've got your kit when you need it. Cade's voice whispers, in slightly heavy breathing..

I did some quick checking, there is a bounty listing, local, for 500 creds for a man going by the name Dref. We might not want to become to big a concern to soon though.

Haven't found anything for "Wobegon" yet, I'll check more for it when we get back.

We regrouping at the ship? Cade asked.

One of us might be able to blend in that bar and get some Intel.. Kara offered.

Falmok grins, That wouldn't be me.

Darien comes up and says, Since we're here, we may as well try. We'll be out here as backup anyway.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

Kara shrugged, looks like it's my turn. If something goes wrong, I'll let you know. Either Mando'a, or a phrase, ok?

Cade looked at her, What do you mean "phrase"?

Kara started swaying slightly, shuffling her feet as if she was fighting for balance. Shumptin lik, mah bro'hers helpin meh.. she slured drunkenly, and winked.

Cade didn't look happy.. Ok, but be careful. You still have your blaster?

Kara patted her belly, and hiccup. Yesh, rih, heer..

K'oyacyi, we don't know what it's gonna be like in there. Don't take any chances you don't have to.