Kandosii Beroya'se IC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Ten minutes later, they all gather around the table in the rec room/ mess hall.

Cade leaned back in his chair yawning, hair still wet from the quick shower, Kara and Falmok chatting, catching up on events.

As the other members of the crew take their seats around the table, Darien comes out of the galley with a steaming plate of Nerf steaks in one hand, a dish of tiingilar in the other, and a triumphant smile on his face. Courtesy of Kyra. he states as he sets them down on the table, And that's not all! Stepping back into the galley, he returns with a platter of uj'alayi and an even more triumphant smile that threatens to split his face open, She also made this! And you know what's even more impressive? I managed (with some... persuasion from Falmok) to keep my teeth out of it the whole time! Haili cetare!

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

Cade instantly perked up, all signs of drowsiness vanished, Kyra made uj cake and tiingilar?? Vhal'ika, break out the ne'tral gal!

Falmok raced to retrieve the drinks Save some for me, or I'll eat you Cade.

Udesii, ner'vode, plenty of ori'skraan for days! Cade called, reaching over to Darien, and planting a kiss on his cheek. For your ori''gehaat'ik riduur, ner'vode!

Kara perked up as well, smile as big as Darien's Atta girl Kyr'ika, ori'vor'e!

She thought you'd be happy! Oh, mesh'la, mirdala Kyra, gar uj cake te jatne! Oya! Pass the ne'tral gal, Vhal'ika!

After the meal (and many compliments to Kyra) they cleared the dishes and started studying the details from Green before Cade, the effect of the uj cake having worn off, headed off to bed. Falmok and Darien stayed up a little longer playing Cu'bikad and Kara ran over the readouts, making sure everything was running properly before turning in for the night.

4 days later, the alarm signalling that you're 2 hours out from Chardaan sounds.

On hearing the alert, Kara heads toward the cockpit half dressed in armor, without the flak vest and plates.

She goes over the readouts double checking everything, as has been her routine over the last few days. Satisfied, she keys the intercom. All right boys, one hour- forty to Chardaan. Anyone who wants to armor up just in case, you should do it now.

Darien joins her up in the cockpit, now dressed in full armor, as the ship exits hyperspace.

Through the transparisteel viewport you see a massive Republic battle fleet arrayed around the planet. You proceed unmolested to the planet and when you hail spaceport control a chipper voice that may have had too much caf this morning asks you what you need. Darien responds that you need to refuel and the operator directs you to a nearby berth. Once you touch down, the droids come up to begin the refueling process.

Did you want to wander around while we fuel, or just acting as security? Kara asked.

I'll stay with the ship, you guys can go out if you want to. Refueling shouldn't take too long.

Actually, wait, did you want to hit a bar or two before we head out again? Who knows, if we're lucky we might find a place that serves ne'tral gal or tihaar!

Cade poked into the cockpit, also in full armor. Could be interesting to see if we could drum up some business for the other exports of Mandalore.. He said, holding up one of the bottles of ne'tral gal.. then looked at Darien. Unless we are up against the clock on our current contract.. We can always swing back this way.

It would be good to finish the contract quickly, but a couple hours wouldn't hurt.

Alright! Cade slips the bottle in a pouch, and heads towards the ramp, voice echoing through out the ship, Vhal'ika, we're going to explore, you interested?

Kara started to activating the ships systems, Just let me set the security system, and grab the rest of my kit, I'll be right down..

Cade is ejected from another bar to much laughter from the patrons. Darien scoffs in their direction, Di'kutla aruetiise! Don't know a good ale when they see one! Ah... better luck next time ner'vod.

Yeah.. maybe on Abregado-rae after the contract is done, if there isn't too much fallout.. Cade sighs.

Maybe they have better taste! At the very least we'll have a larger sample size.

They've probably finished refueling, do you want to head back to the ship now?

Cade nods his agreement, Yeah, let's get to work.

The group make their way back to the ship and pay for the fuel and Port fees.

Alright boys, Kara says over the intercom, we've got a 20 hour trip to Abregado-Rae.

The ship exits hyperspace and you enter into a busy space lane, consisting of all varieties of craft; from YT line light freighters to bulk cruisers.

When you hail the spaceport authority to request docking permission, you are directed to pad 3Cresh-04, and given a whispered warning to Watch out for the muscle, you don't want to mess with their boss.

Kara keyed the transmitter, Control, Pad 3Cresh-04 confirmed. . I'll keep an eye out for support crew, looks busy from up here. Kara switched off the transmitter and turned to the others. So, what do you think the odds are that they decided to just turn themselves in?

Cade rested a hand on his Bes'kad's pommel That would be nice of them.. Any way of identifying witch gang this muscle might belong to?

We can always ask... Nicely, of course.

Shortly after you land, you here a sharp banging on the hatch and a gruff voice yelling, Inspection! Open up!

Oh? Cade perks up, That sounds interesting.. You think it's legit?

Kara shakes her head, Don't know. Hey Dar'ika, how do you want to play this: cordial but ready to fight, or just fight? she asked, while putting on her helmet, and checking her blaster.

Probably best not to have a shoot-out in the spaceport if we can avoid it.

You hear continued pounding echoing through the ship as they continue to knock on the hatch.

Coming! Cade yells, as he puts on his helmet. Kara moves to the railing overlooking the cargo hold to provide discrete overwatch. Falmok positions himself behind the hatch that seperates the hold from the rest of the ship, ready to provide quick response if needed.

Cade moves to the hatch and cycles the hatch open. Hello, may I help you sir? he asks in a cheery voice that reverberates slightly through the helmets systems.

Darien stands behind Cade in plain view, leaning against the wall and twirling his pistol around his finger.

As you open the hatch, you see four of the breed commonly referred to as "muscle" standing outside, the one knocking on the door looks slightly shocked to see two Mandalorians confronting them.

Umm, uh. W-we f-finished the inspection sir, y-you, umm, e-everything is in order, we'll be leaving now.

And they turn to walk away, at a much faster pace than you would expect from your general customs inspectors.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt