Kandosii Beroya'se IC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Darien nods, "We don't get out much... Most of our gear dates back to the wars or even earlier and we haven't needed to upgrade. Stockpiling equipment for a rainy day would be wise, and I would guess there are many clans in a similar situation."

"If we put a proper workshop on board," Jen said, "Then there are some things that I could craft while en route on longer voyages."

"Which reminds me," she continued, "I know that you don't have an actual armoury on board, but are there any heavy blasters or similar to spare? Since I'll be unable to bring my heavy blaster rifle on planet as a business person or guard, I'll need something lighter. Not to mention discreet armoured clothing or the like. While the obvious group will be wearing their armour, us in the quiet group will need something functional but undetectable."

Edited by Bellona
Wording

Darien stands up and stretches, "Sure, I think there's one around here somewhere. We sold most of them a while back, but I think we kept one around."

He walks over to a small set of compartments in the wall and opens a couple a couple before finding the pistol, a Merr-Sonn Model 434. He walks over and hands it to Jen, "Pulled this off a gangster on Abregado-rae. It's a pretty effective weapon, bal ne bic gai 'DeathHammer' par naas."

bal ne bic gai 'DeathHammer' par naas. = and its name isn't 'DeathHammer' for nothing.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt
Forgot to actually translate in the translation :P

"Thank you," Jen said absently as she began to examine the pistil carefully, noting where it might need a bit of work or where one could improve it. "This looks like a decent substitute for the rifle; I'm best with rifles, but quite alright with pistols too. ... Maybe we should set up a temporary short range in the cargohold, for practice."

Darien winks, "Just as long as you hit the target. I'm sure Vaerk can spare a piece of scrap tough enough to be a target."