Kandosii Beroya'se IC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

I will, promise.

Kara taps her forehead to Cade's, patting Darien and Falmok's shoulder as she walks towards the bar, with a less severe stagger.

AS she approaches the door, the guard grabs her shoulder, where d' ya tink yer goin'? This's a comp'ny party.

Ish ok, I'm supposed to be in there...

I 'on't tink so, I ain't never seen you b'for, and I've gotta good 'ead for faces.

But you invited me here...

Cade hands the duffel bag to Falmok as Kara walks towards the bar, Here you go vod, your kit and Kara's.. gear up, just in case..

As they watch Kara not making much headway, they see the goon get more agitated. Darien, head around behind him, I'll make an opening for Kara to get inside, and you to ambush him.. Vhal'ika, head to the back.. either stop anyone escaping, or head in to assist. Don't forget to hang on to Kara's gear, should be light enough.

Cade waits a moment as everyone gets into position, then heads towards the bar as Kara's confrontation comes to a head.. But you invited me here.... The criff I did girl!

As the goon grabs Kara, a sharp metallic ting ting ting echos in the street...

Ting ting ting... Drefff... Ting ting ting DRreeeffff... ting ting ting Come out and play-ey-ey-ay.... ting ting ting DRE-efff.. Cade slowly walking towards Dref, tapping his bes'kad against his thigh plate...

Nearby civilians start vacating the area, seeing that something is about to happen (also, THERE'S A MANDO WITH A BIG SWORD, AND HE SOUNDS INSANE! ). Dref stumbles back trying to draw his sidearm, and Darien slips the whipcord around his neck, using it as a garrote, dragging Dref back into the alley.

Kara slips in the door, but the only one to notice is one person sitting at the bar who waves her over like seeing a friend.. Well, I got noticed, she murmurs into the mic. Let's see how this goes.. She smiles and heads towards the bar, scanning the crowd as goes..

As Kara approaches, the man sags back in his seat, Ah, Aerith, I thought you said you were gone for good! I knew you'd come back.

As Kara approaches the bar, she notices a pyke in a back room talking to someone.. but between the pyke and her, patrons that looked well armed. When she gets to the man at the bar, she smiles.. Who could stay away from you, hon? She says, just as he lets out a cloud of smoke from his nose just before she could stop herself, she breathed some of it in.. ****! Not good... she coughed, more to expel the spice and alert Cade and the others. That tastes like good spice, Avabush?

Cade's voice is instantly in her ear. ****, Kar'ika, are you ok??

mmmhmm Kara responds, but acting to the man at the bar as if she's enjoying the spice.

It's good enough, do you want me to set you up with the guy who sold me this, Telara?

Mayybe.. Say, did I just see Tarrk in the back room? How has he been doing?

Cade and Darien exchange looks..

Tarrk? I don't know any Tarrk, that's Cron, he's the guy who sold me this stuff. He takes another pull at his spice and exhales another plume of smoke.

Kara holds her breath as he breathes out. How long has Cron been around sweetie, would anyone know where Tarrk is?

Outside, Cade looks down at Dref and starts searching him, looking for anything that might indicate where Tarrk ended up.. Vhal'ika, see what you can see back there, any access? We have a Pyke, possibly named Cron.. but concidering he's naming random womens names, I'm not sure we can trust it....

Falmok hissed under his breath, When I followed them here, they mentioned a new dealer in the back of Wobegon, could they have meant this Cron?

I don't know of any Tarrk. Cron hasn't been around for long, but he's been causing some issues around here.

You then hear shouting as the human sitting across from Cron jumps to his feet, You call that a deal! That's a swindle! I'm not going to hand everything I've built over to some 2-bit interloper! You here the distinctive sound of a disruptor firing and whirl around to see Cron's burnt corpse twitching around on the floor. The entire room goes silent for a couple tense seconds... and then everyone opens fire. The man beside Kara at the bar ducks down under the bar as patrons flip tables and start firing back. You see the thug with the Pyke tattoo go down in the opening salvo as he tried to reach cover.

Yikes! Kara exclaims, as a blaster bolt zings past her head. She rolls backward over the bar and falls to the floor. Vode, all **** just broke loose, the backroom deal went south and its a shooting gallery in here. Cron is dead! I'm behind the bar!

Feirfek, Cade swore, Dar, Fal ready to go? Cade draws his saber, and moves towards the door.

Vhal'ika, go and get some stun grenades in there, once they go off, Dar and I will go in. Dar'ika, get cover and lay down fire, I'll try and take out some on my way to Kara. Kar'ika, lay down fire if you're able.

Go-go-go!

Falmok disables the door and moves through the kitchen towards the bar's main room and peeks around the door way before tossing in a grenade, BOOM!!

Darien kicks open the door and fires at the Pyke goons and misses, but the table flips upside down and no longer provides them with any cover.

Kara spots an opening and pops up to fire stun blats at the group that Darien flushed out from cover, fighting to focus through the lingering effects of the spice, and manages to hit one... only he doesn't go down.

Gar shabuir, Nar'sheb!! she yells exasperated as she goes back to cover.

One of the clusters of Pyke goons turn at the sudden appearance of Darien in the door of the bar and shoot him, he grunts and rolls slightly to the side, Nrrgn, Just a scratch!

Seeing an opening, the gangsters fire at the exposed Pyke goon, dropping him.

Cade charges into the bar, with an animal like howl, his helmet's speaker set at a higher volume, and distortion making it sound like an avenging demon. A group of gangsters turn in horror at the sound just in time to see a grey specter with a vaguely painted skull face, crying bloody tears swinging a short sword at them. The voice boomed as the specter swung the blade clean through the neck of the first and half way through the second gangster.

K'olar! The voice boomed as the specter swung the blade clean through the neck of the first and half way through the second gangster.

Cade puts his boot against the collapsed body and pulled the sword free.

Meh projor!? Cade yells. (Who next!?)

The remaining goon stumbles up and runs as fast as he can past Falmok and out the back door, but the Pykes stand their ground and fire at the new interloper, barely doing anything to him through his armor.

The other gangsters are made of sterner stuff than their erstwhile compatriot, and also fire on the sword-swinging maniac, but their shots are panicked and ill-aimed, missing the Mandalorian entirely.