Kandosii Beroya'se IC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

As Cade enters the alley, he sees the gunmen and surges toward them with a howl My sword is going to be stained with your blood, cowards!!!

Cade swings but comes up short, terror widens the eyes of the gunmen and through the filter, Cade can smell they just lost control of their bodily functions.

Darien dashes forwards to Kara, Slanar gaa'taylir Cade! There is a decided lack of screaming! He ducks into cover and fires at the gangsters on the roof, hitting their cover, Haar'chak! I can't get an angle!

Cade's voice growls over the link. I'm about to remedy that, but they did evac their system, so theres that...

Kara runs to Cade, and notices a fire escape leading to the roof and calls Falmok, Falmok, fire escape!

when she reaches Cade, she stands behind and to one side.. Surrender or die hut'uun!

Falmok goes for the fire escape and starts running up.

You hear a *tink, tink* as a grenade bounces down the walls, exploding above your heads. Fortunately, it was high enough up that your armor protected you from the explosion and the shrapnel.

Taking advantage of the distraction, the goons take a couple steps back and fire their scatterguns point-blank at Cade, hitting him squarely and also catching Kara and Falmok in the spread.

The goons on the rooftop stand up to get a better angle and lay down a hail of fire hitting Darien pretty hard over his cover. Arragh! I'm pinned down!

Cade fights through the pain and attacks..

Cade tackles into one of the goons, using all his weight to shove his bes'kad into the goons chest. Using the momentum to roll and pull free the bes'kad, giving Kara a clear shot at the other goons.

Falmok let's out a stream of swears as he primes a stun grenade and throws it the new group of goons on the roof.

Falmok hears the grenade go off and the cries of the goons, but doubts he got the grenade close enough to cause major damage..

Kara fires at the remaining goon on the ground, taking him out with a clean shot to the head.

Darien, seeing that the goons are out of cover, takes his opportunity. He slings his whipcord up, wrapping around the goon and pulling him off the roof top with a scream and a sickening crunch when he hits the ground.

Darien shakes if head as he assesses the situation, two groups on good ground, sheltered by the roof.. Cade hurt, Falmok would take the brunt of the cross fire if he started up the fire escape... Falmok, get Cade up and moving and pull back! Kara, you and Fal grab a couple of those Scatter guns.. we are leaving !

Falmok rushes to Cade and administers a Stim pack, and grabs a scatter gun, handing it to Cade. Go!

Kara scoops up one of her own and heads back to the ship, a ball of rage building in her chest.

As you start running out, you hear another *tink... tink* BOOM as another grenade detonates right between the three of you. Falmok takes the brunt of the blast, but it also hits Kara and Cade.

Hearing the explosion, Darien calls over the comms, Are you okay? Get out of there! You're fish in a barrel in there.

Working on it! Kara calls.. trying to pick up the pace..

As Darien starts in shock, the goon on the roof takes his opportunity and shoots Darien, hitting him solidly in the side. Gar s habuir!

Kara turns and fires the scattergun at Darien's attacker, Take this, gar chakaar! The goons head vaporizes in a pink mist. Startled curses come from the other rooftop.

Falmok sends up a sheet of flame towards the roof, not sure if it would get the goons, but it should keep them away from the edge...

Cade boosts the volume to his speaker, You on the roof, come out and surrender or you die and we feed you to the dogs!

We're coming, we're coming, don't shoot! They toss their guns off the roof and start coming down the fire escape with their hands up.

Kara tapped Falmok's shoulder, Vhal'ika, let's search these bodies. If they have more grenades, I want them, and gift wrap them for Tarrk.

Cade and Darien kept their weapons aimed at the two survivors.

Falmok injects himself with a couple stimpacks and says, First, take one of these. I'm going to check on Dar. He hands Kara a stimpack and heads over to Darien, who is still pointing his guns at the goons, Are you alright? Darien nods, <Not really, but let's wait till we're back at the ship >

ok, no offense, but would it not be easier to email one another?

Cade points at the two goons and to the ground at his feet. You, here. Now .

When they complied, Cade searches them. You boys have more grenades up there?