Kandosii Beroya'se IC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

No, we used all that we had. They didn't think we'd need any more.

Cade grabs him by the collar, You di'kut, you were going against Mandalorians . You should've packed a tank. Were's Tarrk?!

I don't know! Nobody knows! Kas.. nobody knows where Tarrk is!

Cade tilted his head What did you say? "Kas--"? Did Kasra send you? Cade held up a finger in front of the goons face. Now, I want you to be careful now.. Think very hard and answer honestly.. I also require proof .

Darien reached for the light that Kara brought over. <What do you think?> Kara asked.

Darien looks it over, < It's unusual to be sure, it looks like you can program a sequence into it. Perfect for transmitting code.>

Kara looks over at Cade questioning the goons.. < Think Cad'ka is right? He set us up?>

Edited by RuusMarev

I don't know! I don't have proof! I don't know anything! All I know is that we were given orders by the spokesman to follow the quarren and kill him and the Mandalorians! Kasra is the one in charge at the Weequay . That's all I know!

Cade looks at Darien The spokesman from the Weeguay ? he askes the goon.

Yeah, him.

<How do you want to play this, Dar'ika. Check out the tall harry bar first, or a little revenge?> Cade asked, doing his best to suppress his anger.

*Yaawwnn* Before we do anything, I need a nap. The adrenaline has worn off, and I only got 2 hours of sleep. Just then, you hear sirens indicating approaching authorities. Now they show up?

Cade turns to the other goon. Holding the bes'kad to his neck How about you , what do you know about this? Times running out....

It was the spokesman! He told us to follow the quarren and ambush you! He said it was orders from Kasra! Take you out before you could hurt the Syndicate.

<Hurt the Syndicate?> Kara asked, <Oh, I'm considering hurting the Syndicate alright..>

Cade usered the others towards the ship. Let's clear out before law enforcement shows up. He looks at the Goons. You know you're deadman now, right? You can take your chances with the Syndicate, or you can come with us...Until the dust clears.

One of them takes off running away from you and the ship, the other one hesitates, but then follows you.

Cade shrugged, as they continued to head to the ship.. once aboard, they secured the hatch and sent Darien to bed.

Cade left their new guest with Kara and Falmok and wandered into the cell with the one guest he hadn't questioned before. 'morning, I figured it was about time that we talked... We're looking for Tarrk. I want you to tell me where I can find him.

I don't know, I report directly to Kasra, Cron was under his command as well. All I know about Tarrk is that he is in charge of the operation. I've never even seen him.

Seems to be a common theme, Cade sighed, and motioned to Kara to bring in their new guest. We have a roommate for you, the Pykes don't seem to like you guys very much.. They keep sending you out to die.

Falmok and Kara made the rounds administering first aid, doing what they could to patch everyone up for the coming fight... When Falmok tried to set Dref's nose, he flinched so bad, he ended up breaking it again.

Falmok sighed, Di'kut... and walked him to the cell, shaking his head...

When the police finally arrive on the scene, they walk around and examine the scene and then cart away the corpses. You get the feeling that this isn't really an uncommon occurrence.

Kara, Cade and Falmok watched from the cockpit's security monitors Hmmm, think they would notice if we used the ships cannons to ... what was it? Ah, enlighten .. I like that, enlighten , to enlighten the Pykes with a direct hit to their smoke room? Kara asked.

Cade considered it. It would serve them right... Let's see where we are with the current contract and then make a decision.

Falmok growled softly.. Also consider that we would have to be in the room to confirm that our target is actually there....

Well aware, ner'vod Cade assured him, And probably well worth seeing the look on his chakaarik face...

A couple hours later, the team pile into the rental and head to investigate the Wobegon Wookiee, for Tarrk.

We all realize this is most likely a trap, right? Cade asked.

Of course it's a trap. Kara answered. Doesn't mean they'll get an advantage.. Not with four ticked off Mando'ade.

How do you want to do this Dar'ika? Cade asked.

Kara parks a couple blocks away to keep the rental safe, and to make a cautious approach on foot...

Try to keep it calm, but if they try something... You know what to do.

As they approach the building, Cade starts laughing to himself. The out side is covered in blaster marks and shattered glass, as if the war came for a quick visit.

Oh, this is kandosii ! Cade laughed. Let's see who's still alive.

The team reaches the door and Kara eases it open, and holds it open as the rest file in...