Kandosii Beroya'se IC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

There is a Devaronian behind the bar, cleaning up some of the debris, he looks up as you enter the bar, Now what! Please tell me yer just lookin' for a beer. I've had more 'an I can take jus from last night. If you're lookin' for somthin' I don't know where it is, what it is, or how ta find it. And if it's trouble yer lookin' for, I ain't givin' ya none, so you can jus head on outta here.

Don't worry friend, we'll make this easy . Darien said and began counting off with his figures. One, what happened here and who did it? Two, where is Tarrk? Three, is there a back room, maybe a secret entrance?

Oh, wouldja look at that, my shift is over. In fact, I think my job might be over. I wish ya no 'arm, but leave me alone. He starts to walk out past you.

Cade steps in his way. That very well may be, but we'll need those answers before you go...

Okay, okay, fine. Kallos and 'is goons happened. Revenge fer revenge fer him knockin' off Cron. I 'on't have the stomach for it myself. I can't answer the last two questions. I can't. Don't try to make me. Please, just let me go.

Cade leaned in to whisper. If two and three are the same just nod, and look at where. We won't tell.. Besides, if we get what we want, no one will be left anyway .

He glances over his shoulder towards the kitchen and takes off running out of the bar.

Cade watches him go... Well, what worthlessly loyal employee, he says loudly, turning towards the kitchen, banishing a scatter gun. Who's hungry?

Famished. Kara says, bringing up one of the scatter guns.

I could eat a whole bantha. Falmok chimes in.

Meh, I guess I could eat. Darien draws both blasters and heads to the back.

As you enter the kitchen you notice a closet like was in the Weequay. You also notice 3 rather startled kitchen staff, one who drops a stack of dishes with a loud clatter. It's almost like they weren't expecting to see 4 Mandalorians charge in with their weapons drawn.

An understandably nervous Twi'lek woman asks, W-w-who are you? What are you doing back here?

Health inspection ma'am, Kara says, covering the closet as Cade cautiously opens it. Just checking for vermin.

As Cade opens the door, he hears a muffled, surprised voice and quick footsteps approaching the door.

Gottcha, Cade says over the internal coms, At least two in the room, go-go-go.

Cade and Kara move through the short passage to the room beyond, side stepping to the right and left to cover the room with the scatter guns, making room for Darien and Falmok to enter.

You hear a quick shuffling of feet and turn around just as the kitchen staff starts trying to close the door and trap you inside!

Falmok swears, and turns back to force the door open, but is only able to jam his knife into the latch mechanism. Guys, I think they're springing the trap!!

Di'kutla chakaare! Darien yells, shooting into the door with both pistols. The door absorbs some of the shots before sections yield to the onslaught and pass through to one of the staff. Can you hear me?! If you don't run away right kriffin now, every one of you is going to die tonight!!

You hear a clatter and receding footsteps as the kitchen staff run away.

Falmok peaks out the door, then signals Cade to go for the other door.

Cade takes a deep breath shoves the door open and prepares to open fire..

Get down, Down-down-down!! Get down or you die chakaare!!

You burst into an empty room. It has a reception desk similar to the one at the Weequay but there is no one manning it.

Cade pauses, Looks clear... And moves towards the next room.

Kara moves into the reception room behind Cade, Wasn't there someone in here?

Cade shrugs. Darien, when you get in here, could you search the desk?

You hear a slight creak coming from the wall to your left, and as you turn to look, you notice that one of the wood panels is ever so slightly ajar.

Aw, Haran no. Cade mutters, gesturing to the panel.

Kara grabs it and pulls it back giving Cade access.

Kara swings open the panel and comes face to face with a goon holding a scattergun. Suddenly, other panels in the walls burst open to reveal 7 more goons holding various weapons.

ORI'JATE, Cade bellows, open season on chakaare Pykes!!

Cade lines up the scattergun on the first Pyke and fires. Blowing a hole in the wall next to his target.. Cade spews a sting of curses, mostly about the parentage of the Pyke and secures the scattergun to his back, drawing his Bes'kad. You're going to bleed to death, chakaar!

Kara steps back from her target, and opens up on him. This is how its done Cade! Her shot blasts a hole in the Pyke's chest, blood splattering the one next to him as his body collapses into the hiding place. Kara looks at the blood spattered Pyke and uses the "I'm watching you" hand signal and watches as his trousers turn colors.

Edited by RuusMarev