THE MANDALORIAN

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

On 4/15/2019 at 11:38 AM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Ouch, this hurted my feelings. was expecting to see some characters from OT like Bossk or IG-88

On 4/28/2019 at 6:22 AM, gmcc said:

Ouch, this hurted my feelings. was expecting to see some characters from OT like Bossk or IG-88

Makes me happy. New characters are good.

Watched the sneak peek and behind the scenes. Looks great....

One thought: If it's 5 years after endor, then someone of age 50 was born in 41BBY .

u28835ao7v731.png

svtjq7f4txc31.jpg

Tactical Fett, by Marc Lee

Giancarlo Esposito on his character in The Mandalorian.

“In a way, you might call him an underworld character,” Esposito said. “You may also look at him as a savior, as someone who might bring back some order to the world after it’s all collapsed.”

Please FFG, the SCUM need a new "GOOD" ship to help us get back into the fight and X-wing meta again... the Mandolorian's new ship, the "Razor Crest" would be a fanastic Medium base ship with gunner and crew slots! Its tough and fast! Yes, SCUM has 19... but what NEW ships have we had since Xwings 2.0? Answer: ZERO.

Help make SCUM great again!

#MakeSCUMgreatAGAIN

Thanks!

PS = I am a long time SCUM player... and scum has not been very fun since 2.0 dropped. Yes, the first 6 months was great with Boba and Han Gunner... and with Moldy Crow... but as soon as we get a few "GOOD" ships, the points make it too expensive. I understand the need for keeping things from being "Broken" and "OP"... but we (SCUM) still need to have a few good ships... especially since there is very little synergy within our faction. We NEED a few good pilots that can stand on their own.... Fenn is now made of glass... etc..

Sorry, don't mean to complain but we need some help and some "love" FFG. It seems like someone there wants to keep the faction down? I thought the idea was to bring balance to all the factions to be good and competitive?

RazorCrest.png

k2sl1vj00ag31.jpg

by Pablo Olivera

On 8/8/2019 at 1:27 PM, Tejano said:

It is a beautiful take on blending the LAAT with the Firespray. Much better looking than KDY's early light fighters. :)

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

On 8/8/2019 at 4:27 PM, Tejano said:

Yes, SCUM has 19... but what NEW ships have we had since Xwings 2.0? Answer: ZERO.

Take that , Mining Guild TIE and Lando's Falcon !

The Razor Crest! It's frigging HUGE! You could drive a van inside.

razorcrest.png.3ae23b1e6fe0acd9efe610ff07b32e7d.png

Medium base, then.

3 hours ago, xulfus said:

The Razor Crest! It's frigging HUGE! You could drive a van inside.

razorcrest.png.3ae23b1e6fe0acd9efe610ff07b32e7d.png

It's to be expected really, he probably lives in it, keeps bounties, and probably equipment/speeders.

Real world comparison would probably be something like between a CH-47 Chinook and C-130

1oxqfyo1weh31.jpg

Everyone’s a fan

p5ddyaxb9th31.jpg

Character Models from The Mandalorian look familiar.

At the 0.20 mark

1 hour ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

p5ddyaxb9th31.jpg

Character Models from The Mandalorian look familiar.

Also from Galactic Battlegrounds and the clone wars:

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Blurrg_trooper

BlurrgTroopers.jpg

... thanks for this, now I'm definitely downloading Galactic Battlegrounds tonight.

Edited by Whalers on the moon
2 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

p5ddyaxb9th31.jpg

Whoot! Land Groupers are back!!!

45 minutes ago, Whalers on the moon said:

Also from Galactic Battlegrounds and the clone wars:

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Blurrg_trooper

BlurrgTroopers.jpg

... thanks for this, now I'm definitely downloading Galactic Battlegrounds tonight.

Have fun.

hh2jlqbu1vh31.jpg

Iron Mandalorian