THE MANDALORIAN

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

I usually like what Jon Favreau does besides that awful chef movie. So that has me fairly optimistic. I wonder how brutal this show will actually be. Do we see the guy actually get cut in half or does it cut away?

Great music

22 hours ago, Jo Jo said:

I usually like what Jon Favreau does besides that awful chef movie. So that has me fairly optimistic. I wonder how brutal this show will actually be. Do we see the guy actually get cut in half or does it cut away?

I kind of hope not. I don't see how that would enhance anything.

54 minutes ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

I kind of hope not. I don't see how that would enhance anything.

I thought the door would just be a way of holding the guy in place, not er chopping him in half..

22 hours ago, Momonip said:

I thought the door would just be a way of holding the guy in place, not er chopping him in half..

I hope that as well. While I appreciate it in some things, not everything needs gore.

On 8/26/2019 at 12:57 AM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I'm sure this stuff has been covered before, but I haven't really been following closely, so it's news to me.

Seeing former Moffs turning to warlordship and former Rebels involved somehow suddenly kindles my interest in this series greatly.

" Often gets mistaken for the famous IG-88 in the show (just as fans watching the trailer have mistaken him for IG-88 in real life)."

This should be fun.

Matthew Jensen will be taking over as cinematographer from Barry Idoine. The Mandalorian follows a lone gunslinger played by Pedro Pascal as he carries out various bounty hunter duties following the fall of the Empire, the cast also includes Gina Carano, Carl Weathers, Nick Nolte, Giancarlo Esposito, Emily Swallow, Ming-Na Wen and Werner Herzog.

Matthew Jensen is known for his cinematography work on ‘Wonder Woman’, ‘Fantastic Four’, ‘I Am The Night’, ‘Chronicle’, ‘Game of Thrones’, ‘Ray Donovan’ and ‘True Blood’. He will next serve as cinematographer on ‘Wonder Woman 1984’. As of now, Rick Famuyiwa is the only director confirmed to return for the second season with Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni set to return to executive produce. Production will begin on October 7th in Los Angeles.

Okay, watched the trailer (I'm hoping they release the seasons on dvd or blueray) and spotted something at about the 1 min mark.

The fighter attacking the Bounty Hunter's ship looks like an Incom R-28!!!!

latest?cb=20090410155337

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/R-28_starfighter

15 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Okay, watched the trailer (I'm hoping they release the seasons on dvd or blueray) and spotted something at about the 1 min mark.

The fighter attacking the Bounty Hunter's ship looks like an Incom R-28!!!!

latest?cb=20090410155337

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/R-28_starfighter

It certainly has a similar overall shape, and it's dark so it's a bit hard to tell. Aren't the engine pods the wrong shape? And the cannons appear to be on the wing tips, where the R-28 had them on the engine pods (I think). Certainly some similarities.

3 minutes ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

It certainly has a similar overall shape, and it's dark so it's a bit hard to tell. Aren't the engine pods the wrong shape? And the cannons appear to be on the wing tips, where the R-28 had them on the engine pods (I think). Certainly some similarities.

With as little as the R-28 appeared in Legends artistic license is probably to be expected if it is the R-28.

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewedit.files.wor

The Mandalorian will explore the origins of The First Order

The Mandalorian plans to use elements from across the Skywalker Saga films, The Clone Wars and other animated series and the Extended Universe in its storytelling.

🥂 🍾

3 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

The Mandalorian will explore the origins of The First Order

The Mandalorian plans to use elements from across the Skywalker Saga films, The Clone Wars and other animated series and the Extended Universe in its storytelling.

🥂 🍾

I bet it's going to be the regional governor-made-warlord guy has some meetings with other warlords and they all decide to be warlords together.

1 hour ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

I bet it's going to be the regional governor-made-warlord guy has some meetings with other warlords and they all decide to be warlords together.

This would seem to be a little contrary to what has already been revealed, as some people fled Jakku and immediately began setting up a structure in the unknown regions. They could all agree to a merger and become senior executive vice-warlords. (Not a bad gig really.)

I am curious to learn about the Imperial Remnant worlds and when and how they began communicating with the First Order. Although, is Gus Fring officially part of the Imperial Remnant, or is he just a warlord in the outer rim who kept a few cadres of stormtroopers? I thought the remnant had to demilitarize, so I assume the latter.

In the past, I would have assumed that this level of deeper thought would have been blown right past by the Lucas Film folks, but I have been pleasantly surprised with the continuity thus far.

2ku0so34nnk31.jpg

vdwap9tsqnk31.png

Armour Upgrades! Just like a video game. Yaaay!

4kyfu7qbysk31.jpg

Must be the blacksmith? Maybe?