THE MANDALORIAN

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

Just now, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Could be any of these three things, really. Could be something else we're not aware of.

Yep. :)

10 hours ago, Odanan said:

OMG!!! This is the best Star Wars-thing since Rogue One.

You can borrow my avatar’s cloak @Odanan but STOP taking my lines !!

🤣

Actually I love that we share this view @Odanan

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun
8 hours ago, Jo Jo said:

I mean, Bill Burr is in it. My favorite comedian

5vq6nrtb9ev31.png

I’ve seen him at the Comedy Cellar, he loves to MAKE fun of Star Wars fans, now he’s Tripple Wielding blasters like a pro. He’s going to get a mobbed now.

Have fun with that Bill 🤣

10 hours ago, Odanan said:

It's a TIE, but I can't figure out which one.

Screen Shot

21 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

It's the look of the solar panel that makes me think it's a V1.

3 minutes ago, T70 Driver said:

It's the look of the solar panel that makes me think it's a V1.

Agreed.

🤣

32 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

🤣

Dang, he looks like a jerk. 😕

2 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Yep, definitely a v1! A proper ride for a baron of the Empire moff.

Nice to see the ship debut in live action.

PS: I guess it's not a prototype anymore, at this point. ;)

m740unwiqhv31.jpg

I LOVE THIS! (link)

And

God Save Jon Favreau (link)

When first I heard Werner Herzog say ‘parsec’ I involuntarily smilled. That was it. The Legacy Aliens, the armour and weaponry used, even the IG series compartriot, all those were great of course.

But when that bit of detail popped up on the trailer, some chemical in my brain, the same one that is semi addicted to good tequila and and which helps organize Canon Lore, swooned into my senses.

Translation: I Can’t wait for this series to begin!

Deathtroopers. Quarren. Rodians. Take all my money.

27 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I LOVE THIS! (link)

And

God Save Jon Favreau (link)

When first I heard Werner Herzog say ‘parsec’ I involuntarily smilled. That was it. The Legacy Aliens, the armour and weaponry used, even the IG series compartriot, all those were great of course.

But when that bit of detail popped up on the trailer, some chemical in my brain, the same one that is semi addicted to good tequila and and which helps organize Canon Lore, swooned into my senses.

Translation: I Can’t wait for this series to begin!

I feel this as well, though I also immediately was like, "That's a weird use of the word, though, isn't it?" Like, they've used stuff like sector or system before. Why does this individual choose parsec? I'm not complaining but it strikes me as weirdly anachronistic while not being so at all.

35 minutes ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

I feel this as well, though I also immediately was like, "That's a weird use of the word, though, isn't it?" Like, they've used stuff like sector or system before. Why does this individual choose parsec? I'm not complaining but it strikes me as weirdly anachronistic while not being so at all.

I’m sure the usage here was quite intentional.

2 hours ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Like we use "Within the block".

1 minute ago, Hiemfire said:

Like we use "Within the block".

Those Uber rates must be craaazy.

1 minute ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Those Uber rates must be craaazy.

If ANH is any indication they aren't that bad. Only had to hock a rat rod speeder to pay for black market travel halfway across the galaxy, a coarse similie to buying a ride from So Cal to Santa Fe or Dallas with evasion of authorities added in. A parsec is a much shorter distance and the travel is probably more above board than what Han provided. :)

5 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

If ANH is any indication they aren't that bad. Only had to hock a rat rod speeder to pay for black market travel halfway across the galaxy, a coarse similie to buying a ride from So Cal to Santa Fe or Dallas with evasion of authorities added in. A parsec is a much shorter distance and the travel is probably more above board than what Han provided. :)

That’s why always unselect the ‘No Imperial Entanglements’ option for your rides folks. Saves a bundle.

On 10/29/2019 at 9:21 AM, Jo Jo said:

I mean, Bill Burr is in it. My favorite comedian

For @Jo Jo

8wxq82h317w31.jpg

In Legends, Q9-01 was an Astromech fitted with a vocoder that enabled him to speak.

Ming-Na Wen’s Star Wars Assassin from The Mandalorian

Fennec Shand. She's an assassin and elite mercenary who made her name killing for the top crime syndicates.

Plus — an exclusive teaser trailer.

Biker Scouts, Flamethrowers, Kanjiklub, Oh My!