THE MANDALORIAN

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:35 AM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

hasbro-black-series-cara-dune-web.jpg

I like her gun.

Looks like Star Wars M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle

I see a Bren gun with a drum magazine instead of the top feed box.

The Mandalorian air dates

Episode 1 — 12th November

Episode 2 — 15th November

Episode 3 — 22nd November

Episode 4 — 29th November

Episode 5 — 6th December

Episode 6 — 13th December

Episode 7 — 18th December

Episode 8 — 27th December

1 hour ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

On my god, I can't wait for it!

2irqp2jmymu31.png

On 10/19/2019 at 8:23 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

This all seems very promising. Especially the favourable comparisons to Rogue One.

41 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

At 0:43, there is a quadjumper on the left of the frame and (I'm pretty sure) a VCX-100 on the right! HYPE!!!

Also a droid gunship at 1:04 and a what looks like a modified B2 super battle droid at 1:05!

zp2adk78udv31.png

B2 Super Battle Droids in The Mandalorian trailer

8quz5u0vtdv31.png

CIS HMP Droid Gunship

pik8l4rusdv31.jpg

TUG-b13 Quad Jumper

1 hour ago, JJH_BATMAN said:

At 0:43, there is a quadjumper on the left of the frame and (I'm pretty sure) a VCX-100 on the right! HYPE!!!

And at 1:30 I believe that's a TIE Advanced V1.

2 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

pik8l4rusdv31.jpg

TUG-b13 Quad Jumper

Also, behind the figure outside of the ship, there's a VCX-100 in the background.

9 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

OMG!!! This is the best Star Wars-thing since Rogue One.

7 hours ago, T70 Driver said:

And at 1:30 I believe that's a TIE Advanced V1.

It's a TIE, but I can't figure out which one.

8 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

B2 Super Battle Droids in The Mandalorian trailer

8quz5u0vtdv31.png

CIS HMP Droid Gunship

This is very cool!! (and it's a must for the Separatist faction)

That doesn't look like a VCX-100 to the right of the frame. That same ship is seen from another angle and does not have a similar front section.

While I'm never surprised at the focus on ships in this forum and I'm very excited to see the droid gunship, I have to say this trailer makes me curious about how much the history of Mandalore and the mandalorians might be discussed. I wonder if the "revolution" mentioned is referring to the rebel alliance, or to mandalorians rising up against the Empire as a result of the happenings in Star Wars: Rebels.

I am genuinely excited for this show, but I am not letting myself get too hyped.

I mean, Bill Burr is in it. My favorite comedian

Edited by Jo Jo

**** I hope y'all really don't think that's a VCX-100.

16 hours ago, T70 Driver said:

Also, behind the figure outside of the ship, there's a VCX-100 in the background.

Too small to be a VCX-100 unless you think the Razor crest is the size of one. Look at the size of the cockpit in relation to the hull.

Also the cockpit on what you think is the VCX-100 is the wrong shape.

Edited by Hiemfire
7 hours ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

While I'm never surprised at the focus on ships in this forum and I'm very excited to see the droid gunship, I have to say this trailer makes me curious about how much the history of Mandalore and the mandalorians might be discussed. I wonder if the "revolution" mentioned is referring to the rebel alliance, or to mandalorians rising up against the Empire as a result of the happenings in Star Wars: Rebels.

Hmm. I thought the reference was to the Clone Wars era overthrow of Satine. I'm welcome to be wrong though.

35 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Hmm. I thought the reference was to the Clone Wars era overthrow of Satine. I'm welcome to be wrong though.

Could be any of these three things, really. Could be something else we're not aware of.