..I think I can see his nose! lol

t5a7p90bjal31.jpg

uej8ct7imel31.jpg

I want this.

16 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

uej8ct7imel31.jpg

I want this.

ysxe0sq9kkl31.png

That’s a Shoretrooper Pauldron he’s wearing.

😳

Heh. Bill Burr, comedian who makes fun of Star Wars fans, gets to be in The Mandalorian . You even see his head on the trailer. Life is funny that way.

His quick mention begins at 12:50 mark of this clip.

He won’t admit it but he does like The Empire Strikes Back .

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 6:31 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Jon Favreau ‘You are asking the right questions.’

God Save Jon Favreau 🥂

Well, the whole age thing does make me intrigued. I keep seeing that the Mandalorian was set five years after Return of the Jedi, which means that if he's being sent to find someone fifty years old (if I understand the preview right), they were born 41 years before Yavin.

Two very interesting names fall into that bracket; Anakin Skywalker and Rae Sloane.

6 hours ago, Magnus Grendel said:

Well, the whole age thing does make me intrigued. I keep seeing that the Mandalorian was set five years after Return of the Jedi, which means that if he's being sent to find someone fifty years old (if I understand the preview right), they were born 41 years before Yavin.

Two very interesting names fall into that bracket; Anakin Skywalker and Rae Sloane.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's no one we already know of.

If we look at the years around this and assume it was a rough age range, there's some other interesting options. Garazeb Orrelios is 44 BBY, Gallius Rax is 42 BBY (but he should be dead), Ahsoka Tano is 36 BBY, Lor San Tekka is somewhere before 40 BBY.

9kynb1dzi6n31.jpg

’Bobby’

I kinda thought the 50 year old was IG-11....

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:03 AM, CaptainJaguarShark said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's no one we already know of.

If we look at the years around this and assume it was a rough age range, there's some other interesting options. Garazeb Orrelios is 44 BBY, Gallius Rax is 42 BBY (but he should be dead), Ahsoka Tano is 36 BBY, Lor San Tekka is somewhere before 40 BBY.

I really hope it is not a Jedi or even someone force sensitive. I hope I never see a lightsaber ignite in the entire show.

On 9/17/2019 at 3:21 PM, Jo Jo said:

I really hope it is not a Jedi or even someone force sensitive. I hope I never see a lightsaber ignite in the entire show.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

GOD

THIS.

An article came across my feed (complaining of possible SJW themes to Mandalorian..) outted Pascal's characters name: Cobb Vanth.

1 hour ago, RuusMarev said:

An article came across my feed (complaining of possible SJW themes to Mandalorian..) outted Pascal's characters name: Cobb Vanth.

Cobb! Classic western name.

Bring on the so callec SJW themes, I say!

Wasn't Cobb Vanth a non-Mandalorian, who acquired Manalorian armor (similar to Jango)?

28 minutes ago, Demon4x4 said:

Wasn't Cobb Vanth a non-Mandalorian, who acquired Manalorian armor (similar to Jango)?

That's not how Jango worked..! Even Pablo didn't get that right...

That dude clearly meant to disavow any relation to Jango Fett, as the proper, recent administration did not need such a blemish. Somebody like Pre Viszla absolutely would have avowed Jango Fett, and he didn't just have Mandalorian Tools.

He knew how to use them as instinct. He trained his clones to use their tools as well, fight as Mandalorians. The Galactic Republic's army used Mandalorian tactics, heraldry, and were a part of the culture, even if remotely.

That's the biggest gripe I have with Pablo Hidalgo as of yet, and would LOVE to contest him personally about this, because it does NOT sit right with me. I don't care if he had a hand in writing it or not. Let me point something out, too.

250?cb=20100129181724
614imayNcxL._SY679_.jpg

Does that color matching LOOK like a mistake? Sorry, I get sussed 'bout this issue.

2 hours ago, RuusMarev said:

Currently Cobb Vanth is a character who appears in three Aftermath novels.

36 minutes ago, Captain Lackwit said:

That's not how Jango worked..! Even Pablo didn't get that right...

That dude clearly meant to disavow any relation to Jango Fett, as the proper, recent administration did not need such a blemish. Somebody like Pre Viszla absolutely would have avowed Jango Fett, and he didn't just have Mandalorian Tools.

He knew how to use them as instinct. He trained his clones to use their tools as well, fight as Mandalorians. The Galactic Republic's army used Mandalorian tactics, heraldry, and were a part of the culture, even if remotely.

That's the biggest gripe I have with Pablo Hidalgo as of yet, and would LOVE to contest him personally about this, because it does NOT sit right with me. I don't care if he had a hand in writing it or not. Let me point something out, too.

250?cb=20100129181724
614imayNcxL._SY679_.jpg

Does that color matching LOOK like a mistake? Sorry, I get sussed 'bout this issue.

That's the Deathwatch color scheme iirc.

wsyj6up3vsn31.jpg

Carbonized

1 hour ago, Hiemfire said:

That's the Deathwatch color scheme iirc.

Yes exactly. I'm asserting that Jango may very well have been Death Watch.

30 minutes ago, Captain Lackwit said:

Old Canon he was iirc. Split off when it "dissolved" after Satine's assumption of head of Mandalore.

Edited by Hiemfire
35 minutes ago, Captain Lackwit said:

He was responsible for its downfall.

But that’s older canon.

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun
Just now, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

He was.

Nice.

2 minutes ago, Hiemfire said:

Old Canon he was iirc. Split off when it "dissolved" after Satine's assumption of head of Mandalore.

Double nice.

So I'm right and Pablo's wrong. He absolutely was Mandalorian and the administration simply disavows him.

Somebody should tell pablo some trans chick put the pieces together and wasn't even paid to do it.