THE MANDALORIAN

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

19 hours ago, markcsoul said:

He's not. Totally new character.

That's what they say...

2 hours ago, Odanan said:

That's what they say...

The actor playing him looks and sounds nothing like temuera morrison, so it's definitely not Boba.

And he's a fairly well known actor so he wouldn't have been hired to stay under the helmet the whole time either.

8 minutes ago, markcsoul said:

The actor playing him looks and sounds nothing like temuera morrison, so it's definitely not Boba.

And he's a fairly well known actor so he wouldn't have been hired to stay under the helmet the whole time either.

66.jpg jango.jpg
Looks closer than Rogue One's CGIs. :P

And yes, Hollywood requires that he wouldn't stay under the helmet most of the time.

OK, I know this is a long shot, but wouldn't it be a nice surprise? Boba Fett not only alive, but star of a series? Isn't that what we are asking since 1983?

unless its reconstructive surgery from all that Sarlac acid ;)

Link was deleted.

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun
14 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

7pdirn0nnsh21.jpg

Father and son.

Father and/ or Son: Image result for temuera morrison :D

Ludwig Göransson won the Academy Award for Best Original Score, which means The Mandalorian's score, like The Saga, will be composed by an Oscar winner.

7vy8a8cdv4j21.jpg

21 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Gandalf and Yoda? That's amazing.

Traitor

9 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

It'll be interesting to see how much essential Taika-ness makes its way into this. Hard for a guest director to have much flavour effect on an episode of a TV show.

I'm wondering if his episode will lean into the tenuous Mandalorian / Concordian / Jango Kiwi accent connection. There's so much unexplored Mandaboo conceptual space they can explore with this show, even if just as expositional plot setup for the Spaghetti Western episode of the day.

g1l7fb09bvl21.jpg

Age of Rebellion: Boba Fett #1 inks posted by its artist Marc Laming

boba_fett___no_disintegrations_by_danluv

No Disintigrations - by Dan LuVisi

10 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

boba_fett___no_disintegrations_by_danluv

No Disintigrations - by Dan LuVisi

Wrong Mandalorian...

Cool picture though!

Edited by JJH_BATMAN
4 hours ago, JJH_BATMAN said:

Wrong Mandalorian...

Cool picture though!

I’m well aware that they are BOTH Mandalorian 😎

5 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

I’m well aware that they are BOTH Mandalorian 😎

Not according to Lucasfilm. Apparently the Fetts just wear the armor :(

3 hours ago, RuusMarev said:

My respect for Mandalorians just increased, if Boba isn't a standard for judging them anymore.

14 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

My respect for Mandalorians just increased, if Boba isn't a standard for judging them anymore.

He wasnt too bad in the later years of the EU. (Clone Wars might flesh him out a bit...)

Who knows, maybe the "Boba" from the OT isn't the original one.. could be a Jodo Cast or other Clone...

21 hours ago, RuusMarev said:

Source? Because it is heavily implied that Cobb Vanth acquired Boba’s armour - at least some of it, from Jawas.

Or are you being facetious and disregarding all the other Mandalorians that wear armour like Bo-Katan, Sabine and her family, etc.?

23 minutes ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

Source? Because it is heavily implied that Cobb Vanth acquired Boba’s armour - at least some of it, from Jawas.

Or are you being facetious and disregarding all the other Mandalorians that wear armour like Bo-Katan, Sabine and her family, etc.?

He means exactly the opposite of how you read it. (i.e., the Fetts aren't Mandalorian, they just wear Mandalorian armour.)

33 minutes ago, Demon4x4 said:

He means exactly the opposite of how you read it. (i.e., the Fetts aren't Mandalorian, they just wear Mandalorian armour.)

Ahh.. I did misread that, if that is the intent.