Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Sounds good with me. Everyone else, if you have alternatives for your advantages/disadvantages compared to usual use, feel free to put them forward!

Alright, back in the game.

Athletics [Running in the Rain] : 2eA+2eD+2eS 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a-a.png a-a-a.png d--.png d-th.png s-th.png s-th.png

Looks like I got no successes for the running, so I'm falling behind. As for the advantage, I would say Doc notices a moment where he might get Frogger up without getting trampled by just about everyone else. Doc does want to help the guy, though.

I'll hold off on the coordination roll for now, since I don't know what @Edgehawk is going to do with the 3 advantages yet.

Edited by satkaz

Hey I've got an idea regarding all the advantages and threats but I'm just starting class so I'll post in an hour.

Edited by Stneu73
That spelling was horrendous. I was trying to type fast and on my phone before class started.

@Stneu73 I look forward to it. :) @satkaz if you want that advantage can be a boost dice when you go help Frogger?

18 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Stneu73 I look forward to it. :) @satkaz if you want that advantage can be a boost dice when you go help Frogger?

Got it, will use it as a boost for the coordination check. Again, will hold off rolling until @Edgehawk figures out what to do with those 3 advantages.

Wait can I help Frogger per chance? Would 9182 have been past him or not?

As you were right at the front on your last check it'd be difficult to do, as I was imagining Frogger as being about 2 thirds of the way up the oack.

Alright understood 9182 will leave it to someone else then.

So during the course of class I completely forgot the idea I had....
If it's any comfort though I thought it was a really good one :D

Anyway Here's my athletics:

Running in the Rain Pt. 2 : 4eA+2eD+2eS 1 success, 3 threat
a--.png a-s.png a-s.png a-s.png d-th-th.png d-th.png s-f.png s-f.png

Should I trip over Frogger or should I just slip or like water gets in my helmet somehow and obscures my vision giving more setback on my next check? Thoughts?

I'll hold off on the coordination as well.

It's down to your personal preference regarding narration really. If you trip I might say you could take some strain or a wound or something like that, or if you want you can get jostled towards the back of the pack or something.

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

It's down to your personal preference regarding narration really. If you trip I might say you could take some strain or a wound or something like that, or if you want you can get jostled towards the back of the pack or something.

I think I'm already at the back of the pack after helping doc. I think I'll do the water in the mask route.

Ok, sounds good!

Also, @satkaz , bad luck but with the second failure you're out the back of the pack so will meet the sergeants wrath. You can still help Frogger if you want when we come to that.

11 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Also, @satkaz , bad luck but with the second failure you're out the back of the pack so will meet the sergeants wrath. You can still help Frogger if you want when we come to that.

That's fine, I'll try to salvage the situation with helping out Frogger.

It's been a very bad day for Doc, to say the least.

Edited by satkaz
On 10/8/2017 at 6:26 PM, Edgehawk said:
Description Dark run in the rain w/ destiny flip
Results 2eP+1eB+2eD+2eS : 0 successes, 1 Triumph [2eP=A/A, Tr] [1eB=-] [2eD=F/Th, -] [2eS=-, Th]
p-a-a.png p-tr.png b--.png d-f-th.png d--.png s--.png s-th.png

I forgot to use this.. it was over a week ago, in real time. Can someone else use the upgrade, for this triumph?

With my second failed check, I'm sure the Sergeant will be swinging at me. I'll use the 3 advantage to have the Sergeant trip, or lose grip on his truncheon, or something?

Just now, Edgehawk said:

I'll use the 3 advantage to have the Sergeant trip...

That'll be funny and we'll all get a beating if we laugh or notice or something. Maybe a discipline check to keep from laughing due to his tripping? I think that'd be interesting @Rabobankrider

5 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

I forgot to use this.. it was over a week ago, in real time. Can someone else use the upgrade, for this triumph?

With my second failed check, I'm sure the Sergeant will be swinging at me. I'll use the 3 advantage to have the Sergeant trip, or lose grip on his truncheon, or something?

Let me see if I can use it for Frogger, then.

Edit: Doc's gonna get the stuffing beat out of him, maybe...but one brother is not going into the drink today.

Saving Frogger : 1eP+2eA+2eD+2eS+1eB 2 successes
p-s-a.png a--.png a-s.png d-th.png d--.png s--.png s-th.png b-a.png

Edited by satkaz

Haha, sounds good to me! It will e the sergeant at the back of the line though, the one you've only just met, not the original

6 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Haha, sounds good to me! It will e the sergeant at the back of the line though, the one you've only just met, not the original

Yeah that's what I was thinking too

Speaking of, feel free guys to interpret the actions of NPC's if you have an interesting idea etc.

Huh, guess I can't use my 2nd success in that Coordination check getting myself back in place after getting Frogger up?

Edited by satkaz

Or maybe have the Second Sergeant not hit you because he understands that you never leave a man behind. So he accepts that you slowed down Just this once.

2 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Or maybe have the Second Sergeant not hit you because he understands that you never leave a man behind. So he accepts that you slowed down Just this once.

Never thought of that one. That can work.

4 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

I both agree and disagree with this. I think it really depends on what personality @Rabobankrider gave Kallac. Is he the comrade type or the everyone needs to be up to snuff and if they aren't then well they get whats comin to them. So in that sense slowing down and then helping someone might not grant you a pardon. Really depends on the personality. I think it's a great idea though

As you guys will find, Kallac is also a drill sergeant, so has to be though on troops, even for doing the right thing. If anything it's a reminder doing the right thing can cost the person doing it etc etc. For the second success I'd say you can essentially yank Frogger back to his feet and back into the pack if you want.