Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

I'd say a failure means you fall back in the line towards the back, which will have repercussions if the next roll is a failure (courtesy of the new sergeant :p) If you want Satkaz you can just take the threat as strain if you want, or you can pass it on, that seems like an interesting idea. Also guys, for the second round or athletic checks you can make assists to help each other out, dragging them back up line etc.

Okay, I'll just go with the idea of passing the Setback on to CT-3478, unless @Stneu73 doesn't want the extra setback dice, which in that case, I'll add to my strain.

3 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Or @satkaz if you want, you can spend your set back to drop out of the back temporarily, but that will result in a few strain injuries from the sergeant as a heads up.

Again, I'll wait on @Stneu73 and his decision. I'll take that option if he doesn't want the Setback added onto him and edit the IC post as needed.

Ok, I'm going to wait for everyone to make their posts regarding the start of the run before I carry on with the second phase.

orokos.com/roll/556649

2 Sucess and a threat.

I run fairly sucessfully but am overly cautious about making sure I don't hit anyone so I suffer one strain?

Running : 2eA+1eP+2eD+2eS 1 success, 1 advantage
a-a.png a-s.png p-a-a.png d--.png d-th-th.png s--.png s--.png

I manage to keep up and assist one of my squadmembers?

10 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Edgehawk , not sure what would work with a triumph, perhaps you get a temporary rank in athletics for the next check or something?

Sure. I'll take the upgrade on my next check.

I'll take the extra setback. We'll see if CT-3478 can save ya. I think statistics wise it'll be around 50/50 success/failure. If I succeed do I keep doc from falling behind?

Also Sundays are usually a bad day for me to get online. Sorry about that

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION and @Sterf , that looks ok to me. And @Stneu73 I'd say your success keeps you running, advantage you could pass onto @satkaz . I think that works.

So uh ridiculous amount of success but 3 threats. I'm gonna slip off into the sea or something :D

Running in the Rain : 4eA+2eD+3eS 6 successes, 3 threat
a-s-a.png a-s-s.png a-s-a.png a-s-s.png d-th.png d-th-th.png s-th.png s--.png s-th.png

Surprise Heart attack more like!

Haha, if you want you can just take it as strain, or you can bump someone as well, something along those lines?

Just now, Rabobankrider said:

Haha, if you want you can just take it as strain, or you can bump someone as well, something along those lines?

Well doc did step on me or something like that.

True, maybe you fall or something and then have to run harder to get back towards the front or something?

1 hour ago, Rabobankrider said:

@SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION and @Sterf , that looks ok to me.

Alright, one boost die to whomever comes next and feels he needs it.

4 hours ago, Stneu73 said:

So uh ridiculous amount of success but 3 threats. I'm gonna slip off into the sea or something :D

Running in the Rain : 4eA+2eD+3eS 6 successes, 3 threat
a-s-a.png a-s-s.png a-s-a.png a-s-s.png d-th.png d-th-th.png s-th.png s--.png s-th.png

At least you're making up for my bad Athletics. Gambit successful.

Really tempted to read this as opposed to paying attention to class

Hoy, nice!

Looks like we have something to work towards!

Haha, to be fair if you guys are willing to stick around long enough I can definitely work towards Order 66 and beyond.

Interesting new class. This is gonna be fun.

Did someone say Order 66? *ducks and hides*

Haha, could be an interesting event in the campaign :P

Well if we make it through two years of war I hope I'll have enough Jedi powers to wreck a few clones, Yoda-style :P