Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Just now, Edgehawk said:

I did not flip one for my first check, though I'd intended to; I upgraded one die, but forgot I had a rank in Athletics.

Any ideas for the 3 advantage with my failed check?

Ah, so it's 5 LS, 9 DS, then.

I think that adds up yeah

So does the Jedi Train with the clones the first time or does he just watch?

For the very first training bit he is going to be briefed fully on the reason for being here etc. There will be another two training events for this 'session' though, so he will be present for those two to get to know the clones.

2 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Maybe make a recovery from the press ups? As a heads up the first training set you all have is physical training so you can add a boost dice or something to the start of that if you want. And a meant @Kymrel sorry, as he needs to respond to the inspection bit before you guys can gets started. :)

I haven't suffered any Strain, so I'll use the 3 Advantage to provide a Boost when we need one next.

That sounds fine with me. Next athletics check (which will be soon enough) you get a bonus dice to start with.

Sorry for the delay!

4 hours ago, Kymrel said:

Sorry for the delay!

Don't worry real life comes first!

7 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

Nevah!

1 hour ago, Shlambate said:

Too true

7 hours ago, Kymrel said:

Sorry for the delay!

It's fine.

2 hours ago, Shlambate said:

Yep, that's something to deal with first.

No don't give @Kymrel a choice he will choose Ackalay Squad! :P

33 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

No don't give @Kymrel a choice he will choose Ackalay Squad! :P

I believe in him. He will make the right choice.

Haha, Im going with the whole 'let the force guide you' deal for the choice.

11 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Haha, Im going with the whole 'let the force guide you' deal for the choice.

The Force, it seems, is not without a sense of humor! (See the end of my IC post...)

23 minutes ago, Kymrel said:

The Force, it seems, is not without a sense of humor! (See the end of my IC post...)

Your finger betrays you!

Ok all, if you can all (except @Kymrel ) roll an average athletics check with two setback dice (one for the dark and one for the weather), we can get training going proper! @Kymrel , I'll get something for you to do while waiting for the others to come back in. :)

Athletics : 1eP+2eA+2eD+2eS 3 successes, 1 threat
p-s-a.png a-s-s.png a-s.png d-f-th.png d--.png s-th.png s--.png

Ill take 1 strain then, 3 successes is pretty good. Anything I can do for succeeding that well?

Description Dark run in the rain w/ destiny flip
Results 2eP+1eB+2eD+2eS : 0 successes, 1 Triumph [2eP=A/A, Tr] [1eB=-] [2eD=F/Th, -] [2eS=-, Th]
p-a-a.png p-tr.png b--.png d-f-th.png d--.png s--.png s-th.png

@Shlambate , I'd say if you want you can move to the head of the pack or something like that?

@Edgehawk , not sure what would work with a triumph, perhaps you get a temporary rank in athletics for the next check or something?

: 2eA+2eS+2eD 3 failures, 2 advantage
a-a-a.png a-a-a.png s-f.png s-f.png d-th.png d-f-th.png

A boost to my next check.

Oh boy, average with 2 setback? Time to do it with 2 Athletics.

Athletics [Running in the Rain] : 2eA+2eD+2eS 0 successes, 2 threat
a-s-s.png a-s.png d-f-f.png d-f-th.png s--.png s-th.png

Or not. At least I got more successes than normal with the 2 ability dice.

Guess I fumbled in the rain and bumped onto someone, giving them a Setback....but to who? Maybe to CT-3478, since he's got 4 Brawn....unless @Rabobankrider has other ideas.

Edit: Just saw @Matt Skywalker 's roll. Athletics really isn't our strong spot :P .

Edited by satkaz

I'd say a failure means you fall back in the line towards the back, which will have repercussions if the next roll is a failure (courtesy of the new sergeant :p) If you want Satkaz you can just take the threat as strain if you want, or you can pass it on, that seems like an interesting idea. Also guys, for the second round or athletic checks you can make assists to help each other out, dragging them back up line etc.

Or @satkaz if you want, you can spend your set back to drop out of the back temporarily, but that will result in a few strain injuries from the sergeant as a heads up.

It seems like today isn't a day for exercise. 9182 has passed all his brothers will the sergeant admonish him for leaving all his squad in the dust?

Edited by Shlambate