Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Here we go:

Resilience to tear gas : 3eA+2eB+2eD+1eS 1 success, 3 threat
a--.png a-s.png a--.png b-a.png b--.png d-th-th.png d-th-th.png s--.png

Looks like I'm fine with the tear gas but messed something else up. Maybe I was too slow which annoys the Drill sergeant?

Edited by Sterf

Will try to post in brief.

Been a busy weekend in Barcelona with the central government repressing us like in the days of dictatorship...

Just now, MonCal said:

Been a busy weekend in Barcelona with the central government repressing us like in the days of dictatorship...

What's happening in Barcelona?

3 minutes ago, MonCal said:

Ouch, you are in Catalunia? The news from there make it look like a civil war is imminent...

1 minute ago, Kymrel said:

Ouch, you are in Catalunia? The news from there make it look like a civil war is imminent...

I think/hope both sides are too sensible for that. Civil war is a great setting for a Star Wars RPG but not for reality.

: 1eF 1 Dark Side
f-ds.png

Here's my destiny resilience soon

Well tear gas is not my friend

: 2eA+2eD 0 successes
a-a.png a-a.png d-th.png d-th.png

Edited by Matt Skywalker

Wait @Matt Skywalker would you be in the same barracks as the clones?

The IC said as much

6 minutes ago, Matt Skywalker said:

The IC said as much

I knew you'd be training with us, I guess I didn't think a non Clone would be sleeping with the clones

I was origionally going to have auxillaries in their own bunk, but for the sake of the plot I figured I'd have them sticking together here.

For future reference, Lana doesn't like people(especially guys(especially troopers)) touching her.

12 minutes ago, Matt Skywalker said:

For future reference, Lana doesn't like people(especially guys(especially troopers)) touching her.

Thanks for letting me know. In restrospect, I should have asked you first before doing that.

Edited by satkaz

Hey guys, don't forget @MonCal hasn't had a chance to introduce his clone yet vefore we go too far with posts

22 hours ago, Shlambate said:

What's happening in Barcelona?

Civul dispute. Catalonia wants to seceede, but as it is the main financial region of spain, the goverment is trying to stop said secession.

Also, is there room for one last clone?

8 minutes ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

Civul dispute. Catalonia wants to seceede, but as it is the main financial region of spain, the goverment is trying to stop said secession.

Also, is there room for one last clone?

I think we are at capacity, so unless someone drops out? I however am not the GM, so we will have to wait for @Rabobankrider

I guess we could add another clone in. After some research most squads were groups of ten, but that seems a bit much for a pbp, 8 should be doable though. What did you have in mind?

So, for finding stragglers in the barracks, I'm thinking CT-4216 is using Vigilance in order to spot any troopers in the barracks. Wondering if it's Perception for the situation and if it's a situation that needs a roll in the first place.

I'd say let's make it an average perception check (2 purple), but I am going to add a set back dice because that room is full of tear gas. Also if anyone failed their resilience check before that resulted in a purple for whatever their next check was. Any advantages achieved from the resilience can be used to add a blue dice to the perception. After the search of the room though I think we should hold off for @MonCal to have a chance to catch up.

Also @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION , if you could post a link to your character idea, ideally through SW sheets, we can see about adding you into the campaign.

8 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I'd say let's make it an average perception check (2 purple), but I am going to add a set back dice because that room is full of tear gas. Also if anyone failed their resilience check before that resulted in a purple for whatever their next check was. Any advantages achieved from the resilience can be used to add a blue dice to the perception. After the search of the room though I think we should hold off for @MonCal to have a chance to catch up.

Got it. Rolling.

Perception [Finding Stragglers] : 2eA+2eD+1eS 1 success, 1 threat
a-s.png a-s.png d-f-th.png d--.png s--.png

Success, but I strain myself trying to search around as fast as I can in a room full of tear gas.

Edited by satkaz

Sounds good to me!

Ok, looks good. If you want to roll for destiny point and resiliene like the others, you can post your introduction! Also, other than being an arc trooper, any other goals/roles you want to add?

I should also say say that although you guys have chosen your preferred weapons, you will be all be using various weapon throughout training, just as a heads up.

Destiny : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

Destiny : 3eA+2eD 0 successes, 2 advantage
a-a.png a-s-a.png a-a.png d-f-th.png d--.png