Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Ok, so you get a purple on your next check due to gas, but you can use your advantage for a blue dice next time dealing with gas, or for something else you can think of.

Oh and in case I did not specify, I should have said, you guys are wearing cadet armour like this: Image result for star wars clone cadet

Alright, that works for me.

CT-7777 is very much a offensive person. I was going to lead off with Vanguard and then eventually have him get commando.

Cool.

Can I roll a computers check to try and activate air vents to drain the gas out of the room? @Rabobankrider

Ooh that's a thought. I'll say it's only an easy check as you won't need to hack or anything, but I'm going to add a set back dice because you will be rushed. Anyone not in line soon will be grab the attention of the sergeant and that won't end well. Poor Sterf has already volunteered to be on the receiving end of his wrath. :P

I'll be using that success to help out @MonCal when he shows up, unless MonCal writes that his character gets out of the barracks on his own. If that happens, I'll default to a NPC.

Sounds good, so far ic wise @Sterf will be coming back out of the barracks last to explain his disadvantage and future interaction with the sergeant. When @MonCal is sorted, I'll do my second post to respond to you lot. :)

2 Failures and 2 Advantages. Ideas?

orokos.com/roll/555412

Hm, well failure would mean you weren't able to vent the room, but perhaps you were able to get out of the room as fast as you went in? Or perhaps you forced all pods by accident making the others hunt for the missing trooper easier. Or perhaps you actually stumble across the trooper leaving the terminal? To advantage is a medium effect if I remember correctly, so something small is usually the way to go.

All the clones are having a lovely time being gassed instead of answering the door when a Jedi Padawan rings the bell :D

17 minutes ago, Kymrel said:

All the clones are having a lovely time being gassed instead of answering the door when a Jedi Padawan rings the bell :D

Lol, it seems we don't have time to meet the commander!

20 minutes ago, Kymrel said:

Indeed, we're pretty busy over here.

[Posted this in the general forum as well]

Guys, I am extremely sorry about this, but given the extreme developments in Catalonia and Barcelona during the past few days I do not think I can start a pbp campaign just now. The future of the region is extremely uncertain. We do not know what will happen so I prefer to step back. We are entering a phase were we might end up being occupied by the army, and depending on hot or cold heads at the helm there might be deaths. So far we have had the home guard and police crack on peaceful population expressing their dissent on ballots, but this seems to be going up. the selfgovernment of the region will be suspended in the next few days for sure and nobody knows what will happen later. Let's see what happens. Wish you the best of luck with the game and will try to follow your developments if I can.

Kind regards,

Xavier

Stay Safe @MonCal hopefully calmer heads prevail and nothing bad happens in Barcelona and Catalonia!

Ok dude, hope everything is ok over there in the end and that you're safe! If things go well and you want to join afterwards, feel free to message me!

For the rest of you lot, I'll add my post response wise now.

1 hour ago, MonCal said:

[Posted this in the general forum as well]

Guys, I am extremely sorry about this, but given the extreme developments in Catalonia and Barcelona during the past few days I do not think I can start a pbp campaign just now. The future of the region is extremely uncertain. We do not know what will happen so I prefer to step back. We are entering a phase were we might end up being occupied by the army, and depending on hot or cold heads at the helm there might be deaths. So far we have had the home guard and police crack on peaceful population expressing their dissent on ballots, but this seems to be going up. the selfgovernment of the region will be suspended in the next few days for sure and nobody knows what will happen later. Let's see what happens. Wish you the best of luck with the game and will try to follow your developments if I can.

Kind regards,

Xavier

Alright, take care and stay safe.

As for the thread, I'll just take the strain as being caused by Swapar giving a definite time limit.

Edited by satkaz

Stay safe @MonCal , and good luck.

@Stneu73 and @Sterf , I know you guys still need to leave the barracks, but I am going to make my post assuming you guys made it out with @satkaz and @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION . Also @Stneu73 , as you were late to joining and the others went back in to help a squad mate, I'm going to say you can add a boost dice to your resilience check when you do it to represent them helping you out.

47 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

@Stneu73 and @Sterf , I know you guys still need to leave the barracks, but I am going to make my post assuming you guys made it out with @satkaz and @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION . Also @Stneu73 , as you were late to joining and the others went back in to help a squad mate, I'm going to say you can add a boost dice to your resilience check when you do it to represent them helping you out.

Sounds good.

Here's the Destiny Point Roll: http://orokos.com/roll/555548

1 Dark Side f-ds.png

Here's the resilience: http://orokos.com/roll/555549

a-s-a.png a-s.png a-a-a.png a-a-a.png b--.png d--.png d-th.png 2 Success and 4 Adv I don't know what to spend it all on. Ideas?

Edited by Stneu73
Realized that I didn't roll difficulty dice so I did that

I have to admit that I am slightly confused with the timeline. Did I get in trouble with the sergeant and went back afterwards to find another trooper. Or did we pull out the other trooper and I got in trouble with the sergeant afterwards?

Bloody ****, never seen 5 advantages! :P Ironically it doesn't play into the others coming to help you, but we can work around that. Success means you receive no purple for being in the tear gas, perhaps for the advantage you can upgrade your next check against tear gas (which won't have too long before occurring) as if you had an extra rank in resilience? Either that or you could come across something of use in the room for later? Maybe if you want you can pass a boost dice onto a couple of players next time in tear gas instead of upgrading yours a full rank, so three of you'd have a boost dice instead.

1 minute ago, Sterf said:

I have to admit that I am slightly confused with the timeline. Did I get in trouble with the sergeant and went back afterwards to find another trooper. Or did we pull out the other trooper and I got in trouble with the sergeant afterwards?

Seems like we sort of went for the latter at this point.

Don't be too quick @ Rabobankrider. I just noticed @ STneu73 forgot to add the difficulty to his roll.