Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Let's share the love. I'll give boost dice to the others.

Just now, Sterf said:

Don't be too quick @ Rabobankrider. I just noticed @ STneu73 forgot to add the difficulty to his roll.

Yeah I noticed my mistake immediately refresh the page and it should be fixed

About Destiny Points: I think, so far, we got 8 Light Side, 8 Dark Side in the pool?

@Sterf , this is the current timeline for the clones:

1. Tear Gas attack
  2. Everyone but @Stneu73 make it out, and @Sterf got yelled at (I think in my last post)
  3. @Sterf , @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION and @satkaz go back in for @Stneu73
  4. All four will get out

I am going to make a post of the sergeant now as he will interact with you lost before you reach the line.

Sorry for the confusion there, hope that clears it up.

@Stneu73 , seems like a good choice for the advantage so I'm ok with that.

I'll make my post now.

2 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

1. Tear Gas attack
  2. Everyone but @Stneu73 make it out, and @Sterf got yelled at (I think in my last post)
  4. All four will get out

I am going to make a post of the sergeant now as he will interact with you lost before you reach the line.

I'll make my post now.

K I'm finishing writing up my post right now.

4 minutes ago, satkaz said:

About Destiny Points: I think, so far, we got 8 Light Side, 8 Dark Side in the pool?

I count 8 light side and 6 dark side.

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

1. Tear Gas attack
  4. All four will get out

I'll make my post now.

Sounds good,thanks. I'll wait for your post before I post my next IC one.

1 minute ago, Sterf said:

I count 8 light side and 6 dark side.

You're right, must have done it where I confused some DS rolls having more than they actually did.

Cool, @Stneu73 if you could end you post with you just getting out of the room, that will help with the transition for mine.

I figured if you want this would lead quite nicely into any initial differences you'd like for your clone to have compared to others. Of course these changes can occur later or never if you choose, but the option is there. Also, for anyone asked to do press-ups, I'd say it's only an average (2 purple) as you guys are well trained and won't have to do them for too long. Don't forget though to add any outstanding purple you have from the teargas though. Also, as I'm fairly new to this, any feedback/suggestions will be appreciated.

Tragedy has stuck my rolling http://orokos.com/roll/555557

a--.png a-a.png a-a.png a--.png d-f-th.png d-f.png

2 Failures 1 Advantage

This is gonna be fun.

So 9182 didn't have to do Press-ups?

1 minute ago, Shlambate said:

So 9182 didn't have to do Press-ups?

No, the sergeant didn't spot him whispering forunatly so he was spared. You will quickly find Swapar is not a just man when it comes to punishing people :P

Also @Stneu73 unless I got the clone numbers wrong, I don't think you were asked to do press ups, only @Edgehawk and those who went back for you.

Just now, Rabobankrider said:

You will quickly find Swapar is not a just man when it comes to punishing people :P

Understood, but what am I intended to do? I am standing with the three others who are doing push-ups. Did you miss me or is Swapar that unjust?

I guess Lana doesn't have to either

I think he used the wrong number in the description. He mentioned picking up 3478 twice.

I'll double check numbers, too many to keep track of :P

1 minute ago, Rabobankrider said:

We need to start Giving out Nicknames soon.

Just now, Rabobankrider said:

2 minutes ago, Shlambate said:

I think he used the wrong number in the description. He mentioned picking up 3478 twice.

Rereading the post I do see I'm in there for pushups and standing in line

Ok, so now I've fixed it so @Sterf was the first grabbed for pushups and not @Stneu73 .

And I'm sure we'll be getting nicknames pretty soon. Keep an eye out for events you guys want to use for that! :)

Press-ups : 2eA+1eP+2eD 5 successes, 1 threat
a-s.png a-s-s.png p-s-s.png d-th.png d--.png

I guess I can do a lot of pushups. But I'm not sure what the threat is for. 1 Strain because I pushed myself hard to do so many pushups?

Press-ups *destiny flip to upgrade*
Results 1eA+1eP+2eD : 0 successes, 1 advantage [1eA=A/A] [1eP=S] [2eD=Th, F]
a-a-a.png p-s.png d-th.png d-f.png

Crap. Any chance the Advantage can be for the Sergeant to be too preoccupied to notice, when my press-ups fail? Otherwise, I'll pass a boost to the next guy.

@Rabobankrider Disregard the destiny flip.. I forgot I already had a rank in Athletics.

Edited by Edgehawk

@Edgehawk That seems like an appropriate use of advantage to me, so go for it. When he's turns around just act like you hadn't stopped XD

@Sterf That is the usual use for disadvantage in athletics so that works. Maybe you were trying to redeem yourself?

Edited by Rabobankrider

I'll be flipping a Destiny Point, too.

Athletics [Press-ups] : 1eP+1eA+2eD 1 failure, 1 advantage
p-a-a.png a-s-s.png d-f-f.png d-f-th.png

Failure, but at least 1 advantage. I'll be noticed, but dunno what to do with the advantage.

And for names, looks like CT-4216's already being called Doc. That'll be good for me. Kind of want to call CT-7777 "Jackpot" at this point.

@satkaz , If you want you could use your advantage in the same way @Edgehawk is to avoid even more trouble. If not if you have any strain or something like that you can recover.