Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Great, cheers dude! :)

Awesome post! There is one last check for the last part of the run right? Same difficulty?

It is indeed yeah.

Athletics (Jogging) : 1eP+2eA+2eD+2eS 2 successes
p-s-a.png a-s-a.png a-s-s.png d-f.png d-f-th.png s-th.png s--.png

2 successes looks like 9182 will keep pace for the end of the jog.

: 2eA+2eS+2eD 2 successes, 3 threat
a-s-s.png a-s.png s-f.png s-th.png d-th.png d-th.png

Same here but three threat.??

1 Success and 3 threat. More strain or does anyone else have anything more creative to do with them?

Orokos.com/roll/561463

You could slip like 9182 did, you could bump into someone like Doc did. Anything works 3 threat needs to be something bigger than a slip though so you could accidentally trip onto Songbird because you did get 4 successes last turn, 9182 would appreciate the chance to make fun of him.

How about Songbird starts to make a go for first and 7777 tries to beat him but trips up both himself and Songbird and Songbird isn't able to recover?

Run
Results

2eA+2eD+2eS : 1 failure, 1 threat [2eA=A, A/A] [2eD=Th, Th/Th] [2eS=F, Th]
a-a.png a-a-a.png d-th.png d-th-th.png s-f.png s-th.png

@Rabobankrider I forgot my rank in Athletics.. didn't roll a yellow last time, either..

Edited by Edgehawk
Player error

All soinds good to me. @Edgehawk if you want to reroll the last one you can amd I cam adjust the response, and you can reroll this one if you want.

@Rabobankrider Can 7777 trip up Songbird or is that asking too much for the 3 threat, I want to know if 9182 gets to poke fun at Songbird before I post.

3 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

All soinds good to me. @Edgehawk if you want to reroll the last one you can amd I cam adjust the response, and you can reroll this one if you want.

Thank you. My own mistake. I'll reroll this one, but let the previous roll stand as it is.

Ahh.. much better!

Description Run reroll
Results 1eA+1eP+2eD+2eS : 2 failures, 1 advantage [1eA=A] [1eP=A/A] [2eD=Th, F/Th] [2eS=F, -]
a-a.png p-a-a.png d-th.png d-f-th.png s-f.png s--.png
1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

Ahh.. much better!

Description Run reroll
Results 1eA+1eP+2eD+2eS : 2 failures, 1 advantage [1eA=A] [1eP=A/A] [2eD=Th, F/Th] [2eS=F, -]
a-a.png p-a-a.png d-th.png d-f-th.png s-f.png s--.png

At least you have an advantage! It is certainly better than before.

Jogging again : 2eA+1eP+2eD+3eS 1 success, 1 threat
a-s.png a-s-s.png p-s-a.png d-f-f.png d-th-th.png s-f.png s--.png s--.png

Manage to keep up as well.

Thanks @Stneu73 for reminding me to use Second wind. So +1 strain and regenerate 1 strain?

Hey I think you two added an extra setback? It was always two from the first roll unless I need to roll one more?

Just now, Shlambate said:

Hey I think you two added an extra setback? It was always two from the first roll unless I need to roll one more?

I get an extra one cause I rolled 3 threat earlier and used those to get a setback on the next one (this one). I don't know about @Sterf though

I took an additional setback from threat during the last check as well.

Edited by Sterf

Ah, more running, eh?

Alright, rolling, unless I screwed up the rolls.

Athletics [Running in the Rain pt. 3] : 2eA+2eD+2eS 3 failures, 1 advantage
a--.png a-a-a.png d-th.png d-f-f.png s--.png s-f.png

Well, 3 failures, huh? Looks like that hit to the knees did a number. As for the advantage, hmm, dunno what to do with it. I was thinking strain recovery, but somehow that doesn't seem quite appropriate.

Edit: Actually, I got it. Strain recovery because Frogger's good to go, unlike Doc. Poor man, he's hobbling at this rate due to muscle fatigue and the hit.

Edited by satkaz

Can I use my Advantage to notice something interesting or useful, as my fellow clones pass me by?

All ideas for results seem ok so far, I'll have a think about what your character can see @Edgehawk

Cool! Then Our plans will work @SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION . I'll wait for you to trip up Songbird to post then.

@Edgehawk , perhaps if you want you can see the other columns heading ion the same direction as you? Unfortunately there's not much to see at this stage

Has @Stneu73 earned his new name as 'Clipper' there? :P