Star Wars Clone Wars: Cyclone Squad OOC

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Haha, there'd have to be so many critical failures for that to happen. Thankfully I can buff the combat with faceless drones to catch the flak for your lot. :P

Don't worry 9182 has the best aim He'll shoot all the Clankers.

On 10/17/2017 at 7:38 AM, Matt Skywalker said:

: 2eA+2eS+2eD 0 successes, 1 threat
a-a.png a-s.png s-th.png s-f.png d--.png d-th.png

1 strain and I'm in trouble. oh boy oh boy

: 1eB 1 success, 1 advantage
b-s-a.png

With that boost I succeed. Yay.?????

Haha, well done! Fell free to make your post and spend your advantage in the usual ways.

1 hour ago, Matt Skywalker said:

: 1eB 1 success, 1 advantage
b-s-a.png

With that boost I succeed. Yay.?????

You're welcome.

Regarding the number of enemies, if you're unsure what we can take just start at the low end and if it's too easy add reinforcements during the fight (by destiny points or just as part of the story). But I guess with such a large group of combat focused and equipped characters we will be able to take on quite a few clankers.

True, plus most will be minions

The Clones are gonna be training in the big arena like Domino Squad did right? I guess this one is bigger since we have a Jedi and a Scoundrel as back up.

They will be training in the arena sometimes, but I don't want to spoil it for this one.

Also guys, as pbp's are pretty flexible regarding time, I'm thinking of running either a Padawan version of this, or perhaps an Old Republic setting. As you guys showed interest in this one I figured I'd give you guys a heads up if anyone's interested.

3 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Also guys, as pbp's are pretty flexible regarding time, I'm thinking of running either a Padawan version of this, or perhaps an Old Republic setting. As you guys showed interest in this one I figured I'd give you guys a heads up if anyone's interested.

Old republic sounds very interesting. I would be up for that, and know of a good player who's been looking for a F&D game who might be as well.

Awesome, the only thing I really need to work out is reskinning the vehicles.

14 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

I would be down for either of them. Just tell me when!

Sure, I'd be down with it.

Nice, I'm thinking of playing it around the war with Revan leading the sith, so that'd give you guys the options of going with the republic, or sith, or some other force group,

Count me in.

By the way who's left to respond in the IC for the Jogging?

I'll make a proper post on FaD Beginner Game forum so anyone else interested can post on there.

4 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Also guys, as pbp's are pretty flexible regarding time,

This is true... but I am probably participating at capacity, in regards to pbp's. Sounds fun, though!

Ah fair enough :-)

Sorry. I'm back. How does 1 strain for my threat @Rabobankrider sound?

Sounds fine, for athletics, the standard use of threat is to add strain unless there's a narrative function.

Anyone still missing for the jogging?

Equipment wise I think I will go for a standard DC-15 blaster rifle at the moment.

Nope at least I don't think so.

I'll make the post for the final athletics tonight, which will also lead onto the next section to save time.

Also, I've lost track, did anyone get hit by the sergeant at the back?

I just went over the checks. If I didn't make any mistakes Lana Summers (Matt Skywalker) failed the first and passed the second check, CT-5472 (Edgehawk) and CT-4216 (satkaz) failed both tests. Satkaz saved Frogger.