Health: 5

Speed: 5

Defense: Black

Attack: GG

Auto 2 Accuracy

~ Plus 1 damage

~Stun

~ Weaken

Precision blow: During an attack, if you dealt 2 or more damage to the figure, that figure gains 1 strain.

Black Sun Commando Droids

Scum

Droid-Trooper

Cost: 11

Group: 3

Health: 8

Auto 2 Accuracy

~ Plus 2 damage

~Stun

~ Weaken

Precision blow: During an attack, if you dealt 3 or more damage to the figure, that figure gains 2 strain.

Edited by HK47

Bandit Scavengers

Cost: 7

Health: 4

Speed: 4

Attack: Green Blue

Cobbled together weaponry; When you declare an attack, roll a green die. If you get 2 or more accuracy, perform your attack, and gain plus one surge. If you do not, perform your attack, then suffer 1 damage.

~Weaken

~Bleed

~+1 damage

Edited by HK47

Scum

Droid-Trooper

Cost: 9

Auto 2 Accuracy

~ Plus 1 damage

~Stun

~Plus 1 damage

Magnetized: This figure cannot be pushed.

Scum

Droid-Trooper

Cost: 12

Health: 8

Auto 2 Accuracy

~ Plus 2 damage

~Stun

~Plus 2 damage

Magnetized: This figure cannot be pushed.

Precision blow: During an attack, if you dealt 3 or more damage to the figure, that figure gains 2 strain.

Versatile weaponry

Precision Blow is a really cool ability IMO. I like it a lot.

Magnetized is thematic, which I love, but also not thematic (what if they're in the desert sand?) And Pushing rarely happens in the game.

Magnetized has a lot of problems with it:

1: Pushing is often to the benefit of the figure being pushed.

2: Thematically a push is often not caused by someone physically pushing the figure.

3: K'tara maneuver and the deployment of massive figures require pushing to complete, do you really want it to outright block those things?

For the droids otherwise it's a case of too much added to the elites, the basics are a decent (I'd say slightly unfavorable) comparison with elite stormtroopers but for the elites you go up to a 2:1 health ratio, get 2 extra damage in surges and two powerful abilities. You can probably drop the second damage surge and versatile weaponry.

Do the scavengers have black or white defense die? Either way I feel like they could use a buff, maybe give them a bonus surge if they pass the cobbled together weaponry roll.

The Shadow troopers are still weak.

Compared to:

Elite heavies they lose half their health and blast for 1 speed and 2 fairly weak abilities.

Royal guard they still lose half their health but hit harder and from range, are slightly slower, but lose stun, sentinel and vengeance.

HKs they're shorter range, slightly more mobile, sometimes tankier other-times not but don't hit as hard.

Loku they lose the ability to be deployed as a 1 of, are tankier and hit slightly harder but less mobile (mostly), can't shoot through figures and can't get focused as easily.

Edited by Norgrath

Thanks for the feedback Norgrath! I dropped 2nd the damage surge on the droids and replaced it with weaken. Now they both have Precision blow, but the regs have a 2 for 1 strain instead of 3 for 2. As for the bandits, they have a black die and now gain a surge when succesfully performing their roll for CTW

Guardian Police Droid

Empire

Cost: 4

Group: 2

Attack: BY

~Stun

~+1 damage

~+1 accuracy

Extreme measures: When a friendly figure within LOS is defeated, you may become focused.

Guardian Police Droid

Empire

Cost: 7

Attack: BY

~Stun

~+2 damage

~+1 accuracy

Extreme measures: When a friendly figure within LOS is defeated, you may become focused.

-> ->We have you surrounded: Choose an enemy figure withing 3 spaces. If there are 2 or more other friendly figures within 3 spaces (of that figure), that figure suffers one strain and is stunned.

Edited by HK47

Wow those Police droids are OP as hell.

Do they WoTC minis scale perfectly or very well with the IA minis? Thanks!

Ha ha, really? I made some edits and removed the attack portion from extreme measures. I also dropped the strain surges and lowered the accuracy buff. I hope thats better!

ISB Agent

Spy-Leader

Cost: 5

Health: 6

Defense: White

Attack: BYY

~Stun

~+2 Damage

~+1 Accuracy

->->Secret Orders: Choose a friendly figure who's group cost is no more than six. You may ready that figures deployment card. Then you are Stunned.

Higher Priority: After you have suffered damage equal to half your health, you may choose a friendly figure within line of sight. Figures within that group are focused.

ISB Agent

Spy-Leader

Cost: 9

Health: 10

Defense: White

Attack: BYY

~Stun

~+2 Damage

~+1 Accuracy

~+1 damage

->-> Orders From the Top: Choose a friendly figure who's group cost is no more than eight. You may ready that figures deployment card. Then you are Stunned.

Higher Priority: After you have suffered damage equal to half your health, you may choose a friendly figure within line of sight. Figures within that group are focused.

Edited by HK47

Skirmish card for my OC hero concept:

Sen Kyon:

Imperial Defector

Cost: 5

Spy-Brawler

S: bleed, S: +D, pierce 1.

Cunning

Scattergun

Coms disruption: Action: You may discard a command card, if you do each other player must discard a command card.

Health: 7

Defense: W

Ranged Attack: GG

Love the Comms Disruption ability!

Edited by patrickmahan

Jawas.png

Jawas

Mercenary

Cost 3

Figures: 2

~Weaken | ~+1 Damage | Habitat: Desert

Ion Blaster: If you apply a Weaken to a Droid or Vehicle figure, you may instead apply a Stun. (wording here feels off. But you get the idea.)

Health: 3

Attack: Ranged YY

---------------

Elite Jawas

Mercenary

Cost 5

~Weaken | ~+1 Damage | ~+1 Pierce | Habitat: Desert

Ion Blaster: If you apply a Weaken to a Droid or Vehicle figure, you may instead apply a Stun and +1 Damage.

Distracting

I get bored at work so I pass time by just throwing out ideas in this thread. :P

maxresdefault.jpg

Ahsoka Tano

Rebel

Force User

Cost 16 Points

+Evade +Block | ~ Pierce 2 | ~+2 Damage

Brutality

Battle Meditation: -->--> Become Focused and Recover 2 Damage

Health: 11

Speed: 6

Attack: Melee: RYG

this was probably the hardest character to stat out so far. I put the focus and recover into a double action ability so that you couldn't spam those things while performing a brutality.

Jawas.png

Jawas

Mercenary

Cost 3

~Weaken | ~+1 Damage | Habitat: Desert

Ion Blaster: If you apply a Weaken to a Droid or Vehicle figure, you may instead apply a Stun. (wording here feels off. But you get the idea.)

Health: 3

---------------

Elite Jawas

Mercenary

Cost 5

~Weaken | ~+1 Damage | ~+1 Pierce | Habitat: Desert

Ion Blaster: If you apply a Weaken to a Droid or Vehicle figure, you may instead apply a Stun and +1 Damage.

Distracting

When making a weak unit, you should use the Hired Guns and Stormtroopers as a template. Basically if you want a cheap but weak unit, you need to give them something like the Hired Guns have in which they can't evade no matter what.

That said, I'd increase both regular and elite's deployment cost by 1. Reduce both HPs by 1. Either replace a yellow with a blue (or green) or give them a surge for +1 accuracy. And remove Distracting from the Elites.

3462494-yup.png

Galen Marek aka Starkiller

Empire or Rebel

Force User

Point Cost: 40

+Evade +Block | ~~Pierce 4 | ~+2 Damage | ~Recover 2

Saber Throw: Choose up to 3 enemy figures within LOS and perform a ranged attack using RBG on each of them. This attack may not use surge abilities.

Force Repulse: --> All figures within 3 spaces suffer 3 damage. Then all small figures within 3 spaces are pushed 3 spaces.

Brutality.

Health: 15

Speed: 6

Defense: WBB

Attack: Melee RRYY

Starkiller was so overpowered I wanted to see how he'd be as a stupid 40 point character in this game. :P

Edited by RogueLieutenant

Can someone design a tri-variant Lando. I could see him being in the next campaign and having an Imperial, Scum and Rebel side. :)

Can someone design a tri-variant Lando. I could see him being in the next campaign and having an Imperial, Scum and Rebel side. :)

I can't see Lando being an Empire card.

He only cooperated with them because it was either screw over a friend he hasn't seen in a while, or screw over the entire population of the city he's in charge of. Easy choice.

Lando doesn't like the Empire.

He wasn't a Scum/Merc either unless you count the time he was disguised in Jabba's Palace.

I can't see Lando being an Empire card.

He only cooperated with them because it was either screw over a friend he hasn't seen in a while, or screw over the entire population of the city he's in charge of. Easy choice.

Lando doesn't like the Empire.

I was more thinking about the Dechiper incarnation where he had a LS and DS variant.

In other news I'm working on an icetromper concept for my campaign.

They are represented as neutral mission tokens that the DS player can deploy and I could use some help with their balance. The entire mission revolves around straining out the heroes/

Once per round, at the beginning of a round the Imperial player can pay 2 threat to deploy a Neutral mission token as an Icetromper. The Imperial player can have no more than three Icetrompers active at one time. The threat level when this mission comes up is 2.

Icetromper - Cost 2 (maybe 3)

Defense: Static 1, + 1 defense if the attacker is fully strained.

Attack: Melee Red Dice, Surge for Stun

Abilities:

Howl. When you begin your activation each Rebel hero on your tile suffers 1 strain, excess strain from Howl does not turn into damage.

Parting Lunge! When defeated each Rebel hero on your tile suffers 1 strain, excess strain from Parting Lunge does not turn into damage..

Hondo-Ohnaka-Blaster.jpg

Hondo Ohnaka

Mercenary

Pirate

Leader

Point Cost: 9

~Bleed | ~pierce 1 | ~+2 Damage

Executive Order: Choose a friendly figure within 2 spaces. That figure may interrupt to perform a move or an attack.

Cunning: When defending, add one block result for each evade result.

Health:8

Attack: Ranged GG

Hondo-Ohnaka-Blaster.jpg

Hondo Ohnaka

Mercenary

Pirate

Leader

Point Cost: 9

~Bleed | ~pierce 1 | ~+2 Damage

Executive Order: Choose a friendly figure within 2 spaces. That figure may interrupt to perform a move or an attack.

Cunning: When defending, add one block result for each evade result.

Health:8

Attack: Ranged GG

Dang, you beat me to it!

Kinda basic. But balanced I'd say.