Forgotten and Decrepit

Droid

Cost:10

Speed:4

Health:6

Defence: 1 Black

Attack: Green Green

Targetting computer: You may reroll 1 attack die

Network Linkup: If adjacent to a friendly Droid, plus one surge.

Surge 1: Pierce 2

Surge 2: +2 Damage

Surge 3: Recover 2

Auto 1 Block

Edited by HK47

Imperial Sentinel:

I love the concept but I don't think imposing on a two tile figure is anywhere in the realms of okay for exactly the reasons it's awesome.

IG-86:

These guys might be a little too similar to Elite Trandoshans. But then again snowtroopers might be a little too similar to stormtroopers...

Dwarf Spider Droid (Recommisioned for the Empire) 2x2 size

Droid, Heavy Weapon

Cost: 11

Speed: 4

Health: 6

Attack: Red Blue Green

Network Linkup: If adjacent to a friendly Droid, plus one surge when attacking.

Distress Signal: If you were destroyed this turn, a friendly Droid that was within your line of sight may make a Move and an Attack.

Mobile

Surge 1: Blast 2

Surge 3: Recover 2

Imperial Sentinel:

I love the concept but I don't think imposing on a two tile figure is anywhere in the realms of okay for exactly the reasons it's awesome.

Reduced it's tile size to 1, increased its hp by 2. Inspired a little by the Wookiee Warriors.

Tautaun Scout:

Creature-Trooper

S: +2 D, S: +2 accuracy, S: Focus

Efficient Travel

Ally Oop: Action: Choose another friendly figure adjacent to you. Move up to 4 squares then push that figure 4\up to 4 squares to a square adjacent to you.

Health: 10

speed: 5

Defense: Black

Ranged Attack: BG

No habitat because it would make them too little of a reward.

Edited by Norgrath

Too much health and speed. In BF 2 they were pretty fragile.

Too much health and speed. In BF 2 they were pretty fragile.

Sometimes it feels like people here treat BF2 like gospel...

Anyway Ally oop is too good to make them cost less and they're pretty squishy for how much they cost. But yeah, 5 speed is probably better.

*Shrugs* I just compare it to BF 2 because it is the closest thing we've got to IA. Empire at War was a RTS and JK II was an arena shooter.

*Shrugs* I just compare it to BF 2 because it is the closest thing we've got to IA. Empire at War was a RTS and JK II was an arena shooter.

Wow, Its like Star Wars : Galactic Battlegrounds wasn't even a thing to you people :( #neverforgetEchuu Shen-Jon

Droideka

Mercenary

Droid

Heavy Weapon

6 deployment cost

8C0XjHb.jpg

+3 accuracy, +2 block, -: +1 damage

Wheel Form -> ->: Gain 8 movement points. Until this figure's next activation, apply -2 block to it's defense results.

Assault: You can perform multiple attacks each activation.

Health: 6

Speed: 1

Defense: B

Attack: ranged RR

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elite Droideka

Mercenary

Droid

Heavy Weapon

8 deployment cost

8C0XjHb.jpg

+3 accuracy, +2 block, -: +2 damage

Wheel Form -> ->: Gain 8 movement points. Until this figure's next activation, apply -2 block to it's defense results.

Assault: You can perform multiple attacks each activation.

Targeting Computer: While attacking, you may reroll 1 attack die.

Health: 8

Speed: 1

Defense: B

Attack: ranged RR

Edited by patrickmahan

These destroyer droids are still slow even in wheel form (the same speed as a heavy storm trooper or e-web double moving) I feel like they should move at least at least 8 with it, possibly 9 or 10.

MagnaGuard

X2

Droid

Brawler

Cost: 10

Health: 8

Speed: 4

Defence: Black White

Attack: Red Yellow

Surge 1: Cleave 2

Surge 2: Pierce 1

Surge 3: Stun

Cunning: For every Shield, +1 Block

Elite MagnaGuard

X2

Droid

Brawler

Cost: 12

Health: 10

Speed: 5

Defence: Black White

Attack: Red Yellow

Cunning: For every Shield, +1 Block

Network Linkup: If adjacent to a friendly Droid, plus one surge when attacking.

Surge 1: Cleave 2

Surge 2: Pierce 2

Surge 3: Focus

Surge 4: Stun

These destroyer droids are still slow even in wheel form (the same speed as a heavy storm trooper or e-web double moving) I feel like they should move at least at least 8 with it, possibly 9 or 10.

I'll update it to 8, but no higher as then i'd have to increase the threat cost to balance it out. As I'd prefer they be an alternative to E-web.

2 defence die with cunning is way too much for the magna guards cost.

ourmousedroid54sm.jpg

Mouse Droid

Empire

Droid

+1Evade

ACTION: Inform

Lucky

Speed 6

Health 2

Defense W

Attack: --

Mouse Droid

Empire

Droid

+1Evade

Lucky

Speed 6

Health 2

Defense W

What is inform? Also, auto-evade is super broken and makes white die defense and lucky pointless.

Mouse Droid

Empire

Droid

+1Evade

Lucky

Speed 6

Health 2

Defense W

What is inform? Also, auto-evade is super broken and makes white die defense and lucky pointless.

Inform is what 3PO has. Gives an adjacent person a focus.

Evade is what cancels a surge. Dodge is the X-men symbol.

Jawas_2.JPG

Jawas *3
Mercenary

Cost:3
Reinforce:1
Speed:3
Health:3
Attack: Green Yellow

Surge 1: Pierce 1
Surge 2: Slash

Surge 3: Move 2

Slash: If the target is adjacent perform an additional melee attack on that figure. Green. You cannot use abilities during this attack.

9fc5209138c1c5b31d4cb76cfe901c50.jpg

Zuckuss
Mercenary
Hunter
Cost:9
Health:7
Defence: 1 White

Surge 1: Stun

Surge 3: Move 2

Stun Grenade: As your attack, choose a space within 3 spaces. All adjacent figures become stunned and suffer 1 Damage.
In The Gases : If 4-Lom is within 3 spaces add Black to defence pool.

4-Lom
Mercenary
Hunter - Droid
Cost:6
Speed:5
Attack: Green Yellow Red

Surge 1: +2 Damage
Surge 2: Weaken

Assault
Reprogramming : If Zuckuss is within 3 spaces add +evade, +block

Hey, this thread is a lot of fun. Love all the feedback

Zuckuss and 4-lom seem way too strong. They have extremely good defences if within 3 of each other (which isn't hard). Zuckuss has the firepower of an elite E-web without the range but with actual mobility and at 2 points less and I don't think an at will ability to stun a group of enemies will ever be okay.

The Jawa's... I don't really get where you're going with them, the key concept seems to be "we're cheap" (which hired guns already kind of cover).

I don't think being a small species is enough to justify 3 speed, especially when you undermine it by letting them surge for movement points.

Sorry for being negative here :( .

Thanks Nograth.

Good stuff. Not negative at all. All very constructive.

I certainly have skirmish in mind more that the campaign setting. For the Jawas I wanted a 3 cost unit. I seem to often build Merc lists at 37 points. I think that the hired guns will fill that gap to a point and will be interesting when they arrive. The movement available from a surge was to represent their mischievous demeanor. They can shoot at range or use their movement to get up close and gamble on a surge>slash, ten use the additional MPs to scamper. Edited.

[EDIT]

Jawas *3
Mercenary

Cost:3
Reinforce:1
Health:3

Surge: Slash

Slash: If the target is adjacent perform an additional melee attack on that figure. Green. You cannot use abilities during this attack. Gain 2 Movement Points.

You are right. Zuckuss is crazy strong. Obviously these guys should be good on their own but get a bonus when they team up.

Zuckuss
Mercenary
Hunter
Cost:9
Health:7
Defence: 1 White

Surge 1: Stun

Stun Grenade: As your attack, choose a space within 3 spaces. All adjacent figures choose stun or suffer 2 Damage. You become stunned.
In The Gases : If 4-Lom is within 3 spaces +block .

4-Lom
Mercenary
Hunter - Droid
Cost:6
Attack: Green Red

Surge 1: Weaken

Surge 2: +2 Acc

Reprogramming : If Zuckuss is within 3 spaces is within 3 spaces +block .

Anyway, back to work.....

Those Jawas are insane strong. Compare them to normal stormtroopers which cost TWICE as much. Jawas have same health, 1 less speed. Same defense die, and an ability to perform 2 attacks a turn and also gain movement points? There'd be almost no reason to use stormtroopers except if you need Trooper keyword.

darth-vader-3-droids-128883.jpg

0-0-0

Empire

Droid

Action: Inform

Torture Training: Action: Choose an adjacent hostile figure. That figure suffers one damage and becomes bleeding OR weakened.

Non Combatant

Speed 3

Health 4

Defense W

BT-1

Empire

Droid

~Blast 1

~+2 Damage

Assault

Arsenal

Speed 3

Health 6

Defense B

Attack: ??

Edited by RogueLieutenant

Wow. These are great, you guys are good at this. Anyone do Darth Sidious yet? Everything i have come up with has been too good. I am too bias.

Wow. These are great, you guys are good at this. Anyone do Darth Sidious yet? Everything i have come up with has been too good. I am too bias.

I can't think of making him so that he's not super powered, since he should be the most powerful.

Like right of the bat I think he should have two white dice for defense, and the foresight ability, which is crazy. make him like 32 points though lol.