Kandosii Beroya'se OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

In this case, just a minor narrative benefit.

Do you want one of the others to create a distraction to allow her to try to slip past him?

I think I'll go with the distraction option. (Not sure it's the wisest thing to do, but neither of my characters are good at charm or negotiation, so all I've got is the direct option )

How do you want it to go down?

By the way, if I'd realized how you were going to IC it, I'd have had you roll Deception, but oh well. How about in the future for those sorts of scenarios, you tell me how you want to go about it and I'll assign the check.

(rather than me just saying up front what it'll be)

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea on my part! :D

How crowded is this area, are there piles of refuse... like if I stunned, and or Cade and Darien came from behind him, how much of a commotion would it cause? (If the capture from behind would work, I'm assuming that they would bind him so he couldn't escape or raise an alarm.. and depending on how the infiltration works out, we might have to bring him back to the ship, turn him in later.... I think I'm digging a deep hole here..ugh.)

You could probably get it off unnoticed, but it would take a Ranged (Light) check opposed by the targets Brawl (PPP) so you would probably roll either Failure or Threat, and both would cause a problem. Rather than having Kara do something, you could have one or more of the others do something as a distraction.

Hmmm... by any chance, is this the same goon that almost tried something at the ship?

Yes.

Ok, Cade is going to something possible stupid, but it should open an opportunity..

basically how its going down... only with an intimidating Mando.

Image result for warriors come out to play gif

Do you have more detail on what you want to transpire, or just have Darien choke him out?

The plan so far is to knock out Dref, bind him, step off to the side and ready to storm in the bar.. just in case the patrons are in the same level of alertness as Dref is. Kara is going to slip inside as stealthily as she can and see what she can learn (also check for a Pyke)

Choking out Dref : 1eP+2eA+1eB+2eD 1 success, 3 advantage
p-s-a.png a-s-a.png a--.png b-a-a.png d-f-th.png d--.png

Darien drags him into the alley and is continuing to choke him out, please make an Average Stealth check for Kara, with both a Boost and a Setback.

: 3eA+2eD+1eB+1eS 0 successes, 3 advantage
a-a-a.png a-a.png a-a.png d--.png d-th.png b-a.png s-th.png

...She makes a noise, but who ever noticed thinks it was Dref? :D

Someone sees you, but he's currently high and thinks that he recognizes you, he waves you over to the bar.

Go ahead and IC you entrance, and I'll then IC the guy who "recognized" you.

Is he manipulable high, like an idiot... or just 'chill' high?

More susceptible to manipulation, doesn't have a good grip on reality. Spaced out, if you will.

Slipping out of the garotte : 3eA+1eC+2eD+1eS 2 failures, 1 advantage
a-s-a.png a-a.png a-a.png c-f-th.png d-th.png d-f.png s-f.png

Dref fails to escape the garrote on his next turn, and passes out.

4 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

More susceptible to manipulation, doesn't have a good grip on reality. Spaced out, if you will.

Slipping out of the garotte : 3eA+1eC+2eD+1eS 2 failures, 1 advantage
a-s-a.png a-a.png a-a.png c-f-th.png d-th.png d-f.png s-f.png

Dref fails to escape the garrote on his next turn, and passes out.

Awesome.

Kara would like to do a perception check as she moves to the bar...

Average difficulty with 1 Setback. You can make a Hard Streetwise Knowledge (Underworld)check to try and figure out what the guys been drugging himself with.

Perception Check:

: 2eA+1eP+2eD+1eS 1 success, 1 advantage
a-s-s.png a-s.png p-a.png d-f.png d--.png s-f.png

Underworld Check:

: 2eA+1eP+3eD 1 success, 2 threat
a-s-s.png a-s.png p--.png d-th.png d-th.png d-f-f.png

Okay, you see one Pyke back in the shadows with another patron, you also notice that a decent number of the patrons are armed.

He's smoking a particularly strong dose of Avabush spice, please make an Easy Resilience check.

: 2eA+1eD 1 failure, 3 advantage
a-s-a.png a-a-a.png d-f-f.png

You won't be able to upgrade any more than one die on your next few checks (at GM discretion).

Go ahead and post in the IC. The spice makes you feel more relaxed, less alert.

..did he just call me by two different names ? :D :D