Kandosii Beroya'se OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Yes. You might be starting to realize why "Aerith" said she was leaving for good.

I've gotta go, but I'll be back in a couple hours.

When searching Dref, you find 50 credits, a blaster pistol, and a dose of lesai.

Please have Kara make an Average Vigilance check.

: 2eA+2eD 1 success, 1 threat
a-s.png a-a.png d-th.png d-th.png

Take one strain as a blaster bolt zips past your head.

Are you just gonna rush in guns blazing?

Seriously considering it. Are there any windows that Falmok has access to? or a rear door?

You sent him around back, he can enter through the back door, it would take him 2 maneuvers to run through the kitchen and enter the public area.

If you are ready to start, please go ahead and roll Vigilance for everyone, except for Falmok, who can use Survival instead.

Kara

: 2eA 1 success, 1 advantage
a-a.png a-s.png

Cade

: 2eA+1eP 2 successes
a-s-s.png a--.png p--.png

Falmok

: 3eP 3 successes, 1 advantage
p-s-s.png p-s-a.png p--.png

my plan is to have Falmok enter, and toss in some Stun grenades.. or even Concussion Grenades if available. then Cade and Darien move in, take cover and start taking down a few.. and hopefully make any survivors surrender.

Go ahead and roll for Darien too please.

Falmok has 2 Stun Grenades.

Group of 2 Pyke goons: Initiative : 1eA 1 success
a-s.png

Group of 3 Pyke goons: Initiative : 1eA 2 successes
a-s-s.png

Group of 3 Pyke goons: Initiative : 1eA 1 success, 1 advantage
a-s-a.png

Head gangster: Initiative : 2eP+1eA 3 successes, 2 advantage
p-s-s.png p-a-a.png a-s.png

Group of 3 gangsters: Initiative : 1eA 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png

Group of 3 gangsters: Initiative : 1eA 1 success
a-s.png

Group of 3 gangsters: Initiative : 1eA 2 successes
a-s-s.png

darien

: 2eA 2 successes, 1 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s.png

Current initiative order:

1) Head Gangster 3s2a
2) PC 3s1a
3) PC 2s1a
4) PC 2s1
5) Minion group (Pyke) 2s
6) Minion group (gangsters) 2s
7) PC 1s1a
8. Minion group (gangsters) 1s1a
9) Minion group (Pyke) 1s
10) Minion group (Pyke) 1s
11) Minion group (gangsters) 1a

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

Shooting at the minion group : 2eP+1eA+1eD+2eS 0 successes, 2 advantage
p-s-a.png p-a-a.png a-a-a.png d-f-th.png s-th.png s-th.png

Shooting at the enemy minions, the gangster misses, but adds a boost to the next allied minion group.

PC #1 is up!

alright, Falmok is going to go in through the kitchen to the main rooms doorway, and toss in the two grenades, one further in than the other to get as much of the goons in a blast radius.

You can only throw 1 grenade at a time, and you have to take 2 Strain to take the two maneuvers. They are spread out enough that you can only hit one minion group. Which one are you targeting?

Ok, lets target one at random....

: 1d8 6

#10 in the initiative order.

Okay, Easy with 1 Setback. It takes 2 Advantage to trigger Blast.

: 3eA+1eD+1eS 1 success
a--.png a-s-s.png a-s.png d-f.png s-f.png

One of the Pyke goons is knocked unconscious. You can go ahead and post in the IC.

PC #2 is up!

I'm guessing you'd have Darien going in duel wielding Westar 35? are stun settings weaker than blaster bolts, game mechanics wise? same power, non-lethal result?

Yes, dual WESTARs. Stun setting is the same as regular, but has a range of Short. If you want Darien to go now, I'll make his turn and then write it up in the IC. Anything in particular you want him to do, or just "shoot the bad guys?"

I think that since our characters are looking for a specific Pyke, that the Pyke goons should be taken alive if at all possible since they would have (theoretically) the most reliable information on Tarrk. If we capture some gangsters, hopefully they have info as well, but at the moment, neutralizing them quickly would be ideal. (after the fights over I would expect our boys to scan each individual and claim any bounties that are available..)