Kandosii Beroya'se OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

In the profitable years leading up to the Clone Wars and into the war itself, Mandalorians teamed up to make their fortune, hunting bounties on all sides of the Clone Wars.

We are currently full on players, but if you are interested in participating, we might be able to work you in.

Active PCs:

Inactive PCs:

*Narratively Mandalorian, does not use Mandalorian starting species option.

Group Resources:

• Mesh'la Solus (Beautiful One), Lancer-class Pursuit Craft
  • Liberator , C-ROC Gozanti (undergoing repairs and retrofit)
  • Cin Vhetin (Clean Slate), YV-865 Aurore-class Freighter (Sold to Darien/Falmok's clan as a freighter)
  • 2 Scatterguns
  • 3 sets of Armored Clothing
  • 3 repurposed security droids (on Liberator )
  • lots of stimpacks
  • 18 micro-rockets
  • 4 jetpack rockets
  • 2,500/5,000 credit budget for ship operating costs

Contacts:

• Tipping Point Contacts Agency

Other notable characters:

• Kyra Sorenn Vanth, Darien's wife
  • Vaerk Vanth, Maysh'la's adoptive father
  • Jagen Vanth, Jen's grandfather, clan armorer
  • Se'Rei Ashden, Wu's Jedi girlfriend
  • Green, Tipping Point contact
  • Varn Kallos, Racketeer, rival of the Pyke Syndicate on Abregado-rae
  • Tomax Kasra, Pyke leader on Abregado-rae
  • Kymber, one of Gorka's operatives
  • Valek Signa, Jabba's representative (deceased)
  • Druan Elysar, representative of Gorka's bank (deceased)
  • Ereen Elysar, Druan's wife
  • Xin, Black Sun Lieutenant on Ord Mantell
  • Kurak Rijas, Worlport police detective

Destiny Pool: (5) Light, (3) Dark.

Notoriety: 18

Exploits:

• Efficient 2 (+20% of base value to bounties with a deadline)
  • Dangerous 2 (+20% of base value to jobs seen as particularly hazardous, but the party does not receive standard hazard pay. 2 Boost to Coercion checks hinging on the threat of violence, 2 Setback to attempts to renegotiate payment based on danger, violence, or bodily harm encountered in the course of the job)

Obligation:

• Darien Vanth: Family/Clan (1-5)
  • Falmok Vanth: Clan (6-10)
  • Falmok Vanth: Oath (11-15)
  • Kara Val: Clan (16-20)
  • Kara Val: Dutybound (21-25)
  • Cade Marev: Clan (26-35)
  • Cade Marev: Debt (36-40)
  • Ge'tal Buurenaar: Duty (41-45)
  • Wu Zakai: Favor (46-60)
  • Jen Vanth: Family (61-65)
  • Jen Vanth: Score to Settle (66-75)

Inactive Obligations:

• Maysh'la Shryke: Oath (5)
  • Maysh'la Shryke: Deathmark (10) (1 strike)

Current Obligation Result: Obligation check : 1d100 69 = Score to Settle (WOO!! Perfect for this session.)

Google Doc Adaptation: Kandosii Beroya'se IC
Calendar: Kandosii Beroya'se Calendar

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

Please go ahead and roll for Destiny. Since you're the only player, you can do it all at one time (4eF).

sure!

http://orokos.com/roll/759277#

: 4eF 4 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
f-ls-ls.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png f-ds.png

Edited by RuusMarev

Based on the map of the Lancer-class, there are 4 rooms, the captain's quarters (Darien's room because it's his ship), the "co-pilot's quarters" and 2 rooms with bunk beds. One of the double bunk rooms would be set up as a holding cell/passenger transport and the other would be crew quarters. Are Kara and Cade bunking together, or would Kara get the single room and Falmok and Cade would share the bunk beds?

Kara and Cade are cool bunking it. they would see it being fair for the Vanth's to have private rooms, it is their ship after all. :)

(theres a floor plan for the Lancer?)

4 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

Kara and Cade are cool bunking it. they would see it being fair for the Vanth's to have private rooms, it is their ship after all. :)

Is that an excuse or a reason? I was figuring that the lady (who happens to be the pilot and so needs to be close to the cockpit) should get a room to herself.

5 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

(theres a floor plan for the Lancer?)

You're the one who pointed it out to me! Image result for lancer-class pursuit craft

Also, I was confused, there is one room with 2 bunk beds, not 2 rooms with 1 bunk bed.

21 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Also, I was confused, there is one room with 2 bunk beds, not 2 rooms with 1 bunk bed.

We could redesign it a bit.. :)

4 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

We could redesign it a bit.. :)

What do you propose?

13 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

What do you propose?

If 3 was the same size as 4, you could split 5 into two rooms... 9 would be an obvious choice for cells... I was tempted to mess with 7 and 8, but this is a mobile base/home and roomy recreational areas are a must.

2 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

If 3 was the same size as 4, you could split 5 into two rooms... 9 would be an obvious choice for cells... I was tempted to mess with 7 and 8, but this is a mobile base/home and roomy recreational areas are a must.

Okay, I'll see if I can edit it and post it in a google doc so you can see it. I think that should work rather well. There would need to be a small hallway in order to maintain access to both rooms.

OOOoooo, thats nice :D

The approximate cost for the trip down to Abregado-rae is 52 fuel cells, so you will need to refuel. 52 cells costs ~1,000 credits depending on where you refuel. An Astrogation check can reduce the cost somewhat.

9 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

The approximate cost for the trip down to Abregado-rae is 52 fuel cells, so you will need to refuel. 52 cells costs ~1,000 credits depending on where you refuel. An Astrogation check can reduce the cost somewhat.

difficulty?

Easy difficulty, and take a Boost because you'll be going along 2 of the galaxy's major hyperlanes.

: 2eA+1eP+1eB+1eD 4 successes, 1 advantage
a-s-s.png a-s.png p-a-a.png b-s.png d-th.png

Okay, with that Advantage, you'll save 4 hours, which equals 2 energy cells. You have enough in the tank to go 4 days (13 grid squares, [in the CRB, 7 1/2 inches]) which gets you as far as Atzerri which goes up to Class 2, or you can stop sooner at Chardaan which has up to Class 1 ports which have higher docking fees, but lower costs for fuel and maintenance (maintenance is currently irrelevant) you will need to purchase 50 cells at Atzerri, or 48 at Chardaan.

For various numbers reasons, I cut the house rule's expected travel times by 66%, so you use up fuel 3 times as fast to compensate and keep the balance.

Whats the difference between class 1 and 2?

There are 5 classes, the higher the class, the more upscale the place is. The first 3 classes all provide the same services, but the higher the class, the more expensive the docking fee and the less expensive the other services. Classes 4 and 5 don't always have power or maintenance techs on hand. Since you need to fuel up all the way, you would save money at a Class 1. (750 for fuel as opposed to 1000 at a Class 2 which only has a 50 credit discount on docking fees).

Ok, Kara is setting course for the less expensive port. Chardaan.

By the way, gray is a color choice that (if it represents anything) represents a lost love, so unless gray is a neutral color like it was for Jango, I would suggest you consider your options. If it is just a background color, that's fine, I just wanted to put that out there.

For Cade its more of a neutral color, it helps to blend into urban environments, and skulking in shadows..

Wookieepedia wasn't cutting it, so I found this: http://mandoa.org/