Kandosii Beroya'se OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

ok, is there a special section in the core for group? or do i pick one character?

Group is best Characteristic and best Skill. It's in the core somewhere.

I believe that best for you would be GG, because no one has any ranks in negotiation.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

: 2eA+2eD 1 failure
a-a.png a--.png d-f.png d-th.png

Nobody is interested i guess... for now.

(gotta get some ranks in Negotiation...)

(ok, I'm calling it a night...long day, lol)

Okay.

How much cash do they carry around on their person? You can give a base amount for all of them or you can vary it between people, but that is useful information to have on hand because some people don't take credit/electronic transfers.

Nothing else of note is going to happen on your way outta here, so would you like to IC leaving the planet? Basically just "we arrived back at the ship and XYZ"

The trip to Abregado-Rae is now a straight shot and will take about 20 hours of flight (bringing it up to a total of one week since departure).

On 9/28/2019 at 10:04 AM, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

How much cash do they carry around on their person? You can give a base amount for all of them or you can vary it between people, but that is useful information to have on hand because some people don't take credit/electronic transfers.

I'd guess they would carry around 200 credits if they were just walking around, and not actively buying big amount items.

4 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Nothing else of note is going to happen on your way outta here, so would you like to IC leaving the planet? Basically just "we arrived back at the ship and XYZ"

The trip to Abregado-Rae is now a straight shot and will take about 20 hours of flight (bringing it up to a total of one week since departure).

Ok!

What class of port are you looking for? Class 1 has the most expensive docking costs and has the best security, but the least expensive commodities (refueling, power supply to the ship, maintenance [you've logged 1 hour of maintenance], and consumables). It will take a Negotiation check of Hard difficulty for Class 1, Average difficulty for Class 2-3, and Easy difficulty for Class 4. Class 5 is a Simple check. Some of the lower-class (4-5) ports do not provide running power or maintenance (though Advantage can be used to posit that they do).

I think I'll try a Average for Class 2.. (really need to upgrade Negotiation, lol )

: 2eA+2eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png a-a.png d-th.png d--.png

ugh...

You can't dock at a Class 2, but they have a Class 3 open for you. 50 credit docking fee.

If you want to try to determine if they are linked to the Pykes, please make an Average group (best Characteristic and best Skill) Streetwise check using Darien and Cade (Darien's is GGG).

: 3eA+2eD 3 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png a-s.png a-s-s.png d--.png d--.png

YAY!!!

You can see this symbol on the back of one of the thugs necks, and another one has purple stains below his chin consistent with use of Lesai.

would that be the droids we're looking for? :D

Here's the Pyke symbol, I forgot to post it. And yes, those are the droids you're looking for. Maybe?

image.png.41ec3a5ea42f7662d3fad13dc6c14431.png

How do you want me to answer your IC question? I'm not sure quite what you're asking.

are there more than one group of pikes based on the planet... is the one we are looking for the only gang, or one of many?

Are you gonna try to run them down, or stalk them and follow them back to their hangout? If the latter, you should probably wear something a little less conspicuous.

Please make an Average Survival check with 2 Setback (minus 1 for Expert Tracker) to get back on their trail.

7 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Please make an Average Survival check with 2 Setback (minus 1 for Expert Tracker) to get back on their trail.

3 Proficiency, 2 difficulty 2 setbacks, (or just one)?

YYYPPS I was listing the base difficulty and reminding you about the talent.

aahh, ok!