What's coming next? つ ◕◕ ༽つ Summon New Announcement ! つ ◕◕ ༽つ

By Odanan, in X-Wing

On 12/14/2019 at 3:22 AM, Odanan said:

New ship for Scum (The Mandalorian's ep. 6):

40858266dec03dd888ae1b3e0b01b7befa2e8264

Looks a lot like the Rogue-class Starfighter (but with a different cockpit, a lot more guns and no "cones" in the "turbines").

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlH9tmLYpvSC8Xjl7ZoZL

I can imagine this 2 being different models from the same ship (like t-65 and t-70) but certainly not the same ship.

No new ships announced for a long time. :(

1 hour ago, Odanan said:

No new ships announced for a long time. :(

We're getting a new wave announcement this month, they said so on the stream recently. And we know one is a Republic ship and one is CIS.

Don't forget they said a new imperial ship is coming too !

Edited by Arkanta974
3 hours ago, Arkanta974 said:

Don't forget they said a new imperial ship is coming too !

They did? I'd not caught that and not seen anyone else mention it. If true, I hope it's the Brute.

A new Imperial ship this year was mentioned in the AMA with Andrew Navarro. I don't know if they said which wave.

13 hours ago, InterceptorMad said:

They did? I'd not caught that and not seen anyone else mention it. If true, I hope it's the Brute.

Yes, there is no doubt it will be the TIE Brute.

1 hour ago, Hiemfire said:

🤔 https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/TIE/sh_shuttle

latest?cb=20190628222729

This is still a possibility...

I want this ship so much! (but I doubt it will be released anytime soon)

14 hours ago, Odanan said:

Yes, there is no doubt it will be the TIE Brute.

In an earlier stream they said something like there is one obvious ship for the empire that will come out in 2019 and that may be it for the OT factions for a while. I assume they were not talking about Krennic's shuttle...

38 minutes ago, Whalers on the moon said:

In an earlier stream they said something like there is one obvious ship for the empire that will come out in 2019 and that may be it for the OT factions for a while. I assume they were not talking about Krennic's shuttle...

But they MIGHT have been...

Delta shuttle is the one I would be most interested in. It could be cheaper than the Lambda and have some really interesting mechanics.

I would settle for a TIE Shuttle if it had a coordinate action. Either way, a 1-crew ship would be nice since it could be cheaper without fearing Palp problems.

TIE Brute is meh as far as I'm concerned. FO needs it more and it doesn't offer much to Empire, even though I liked that movie.

Edited by ClassicalMoser

LA-AT and HMP Droid Gunship *fingers crossed*

16 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

These would be great to see come out at the same time.

10 hours ago, SpiderMana said:

This. ^

One more bounty hunter ship... (from The Resistance)

Scum medium base?

On 11/25/2019 at 12:26 PM, CaptainJaguarShark said:
Edited by Odanan

And another one!

Scum large base (I wish it was Epic size, but the comparison with the X-Wing makes it a large base).

21 hours ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Neat to see a payoff for a story from the books that released just before VII.

Neat to see Sidon Ithano's ship again, the Meson Martinet, though I think this is the third different look we're aware of. (It's previously been said to be a XS freighter and a heavily modified CSS-1 Corellian Star Shuttle). I'll say that the boxy cockpit is reminiscent of some Correllian designs, so maybe the star shuttle line ended up a lot different and this is it.

I think it looks nice, though. Episode guide: https://www.starwars.com/series/star-wars-resistance/the-mutiny-episode-guide

the-mutiny-concept-art-gallery-03_2df804

sidon-ithano-ship-1.jpg

the-mutiny-concept-art-gallery-05_e0e48e

the-mutiny-concept-art-gallery-06_d60a9c

the-mutiny-concept-art-gallery-04_db3c99

So we get points 1/9 and then a new wave announcement at some unknown date in January? Is that all we know for sure?

2 hours ago, TasteTheRainbow said:

So we get points 1/9 and then a new wave announcement at some unknown date in January? Is that all we know for sure?

I heard there will be at least 1 Republic and 1 CIS ship in the next wave. And a new Imperial ship this year.

2 hours ago, TasteTheRainbow said:

I believe the wave announcement was slated for this week at some point.

15 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

There was unofficial chatter on discord. It did come from ffg but since data posted there has changed before I’m not holding out for it to be a promise so much as a goal. Could get shuffled around, especially since we already have points news.

1 hour ago, SpiderMana said:

Right. I thought I dreamed that.

See I thought in the stream they said points this week, new wave announced mid-Jan. But could be mis-remembering.

On 12/5/2019 at 8:07 AM, Odanan said:

My hopes:

• Republic: LAAT
  • CIS: HMP Droid Gunship
  • Scum: Razorcrest (maybe too soon?)
  • Rebels: save the slot for a future release of the Stinger Mantis
  • Empire: TIE Brute
  • Resistance: T-85 X-Wing
  • First Order: Xi-class light shuttle

Thank you FFG!