What's coming next? つ ◕◕ ༽つ Summon New Announcement ! つ ◕◕ ༽つ

By Odanan, in X-Wing

3 hours ago, Odanan said:

Feb the 3rd, guys

Can I only say............

IT'S ABOUT TIME ! Well, this forum will be closed for the announcement. Maybe AMG waited that FFG's reign ends on these products...

The timing is remarkable. Clearly planned.

18 hours ago, LUZ_TAK said:

The timing is remarkable. Clearly planned.

If anything it's remarkably unremarkable lol. First Wednesday after the forum shuts down on a Sunday?

Oh. My. Gosh. How. Could. This. Have. Happened? I. Am. Shocked.

😆

Now Armada has 2 brand new articles for a release on April 16.......

I have nothing against Armada nor Legion, but.....

go figure for X-Wing.. 😶 . The latest article is from....... October 25, with Jango's Salve 1 details, and the latest announcement is..... on july 30........

Maybe the hope of an article about the 3 squadron packs this week before the end of this forum ?

Just a fool's hope...

...... 🤥

Oh yeah, and for that, we can't really say it's the pandemic's fault.....

Edited by Silver_leader

The end is nigh!

On 1/25/2021 at 3:51 PM, Silver_leader said:

Now Armada has 2 brand new articles for a release on April 16.......

I have nothing against Armada nor Legion, but.....

go figure for X-Wing.. 😶 . The latest article is from....... October 25, with Jango's Salve 1 details, and the latest announcement is..... on july 30........

Maybe the hope of an article about the 3 squadron packs this week before the end of this forum ?

Just a fool's hope...

...... 🤥

Oh yeah, and for that, we can't really say it's the pandemic's fault.....

The new Armada articles cover the last of the unofficially announced expansions for that game. The only thing "hanging" for the miniature games is the "leaked" squadron packs for X-wing.

While the doom of the end of the forums looms overhead, news from AMG is less than a week away. Huzzah.

Do you think the FFG will announce the 3 squadron packs, or that AMG will do it in their first Twitch Star Wars Live stream ?

IMO I expect an article by the end of the week, since EVERY expected release have been announced by FFG...

I was kinda expecting one last hurrah for X-wing out of FFG. Like, whatever assets they wanted to just dump and all. I wonder what the carry over process is like? Like will they just ship all the generated content from the back shop over to AMG and get compensated or something? Will they get a mention on the credits if so? Big umbrella corps like Asmodee are so weird to me.

48 minutes ago, Silver_leader said:

Do you think the FFG will announce the 3 squadron packs, or that AMG will do it in their first Twitch Star Wars Live stream ?

IMO I expect an article by the end of the week, since EVERY expected release have been announced by FFG...

As @ForceSensitive said, I was expecting one last article from FFG, but as Wednesdays were the X-wing article day, I fear that time has passed. All news will probably be AMG from now on.

20 minutes ago, 5050Saint said:

As @ForceSensitive said, I was expecting one last article from FFG, but as Wednesdays were the X-wing article day, I fear that time has passed. All news will probably be AMG from now on.

We'll know tomorrow. Maybe, juuuuusst maybe they got one last trick up their sleeve. Like I was legit shocked to see the Armada article. I did playtesting on the wave before that and wasn't sure at all how much of the next wave was actually done. (Never did get my FFGstore credit for playtesting, really got to ask them about that. @Stormshrug any ideas who I'm supposed to email about that? Is it Zewalthomas? I know I got an email about them switching to paid work recently or something)

Actually I don't think any of our test cell got the store credit 😕

Edited by ForceSensitive
1 hour ago, ForceSensitive said:

We'll know tomorrow. Maybe, juuuuusst maybe they got one last trick up their sleeve. Like I was legit shocked to see the Armada article. I did playtesting on the wave before that and wasn't sure at all how much of the next wave was actually done. (Never did get my FFGstore credit for playtesting, really got to ask them about that. @Stormshrug any ideas who I'm supposed to email about that? Is it Zewalthomas? I know I got an email about them switching to paid work recently or something)

Actually I don't think any of our test cell got the store credit 😕

I would guess Zewalthomas would be the best to email about that. I had a project last year where we didn't get credit until months after, it's sometimes a bit slow. I would also check in with him about getting set up with AMG, if you wanted to keep testing Armada (and if they continue the game, I assume they will).

3 minutes ago, Supertoe said:

I would guess Zewalthomas would be the best to email about that. I had a project last year where we didn't get credit until months after, it's sometimes a bit slow. I would also check in with him about getting set up with AMG, if you wanted to keep testing Armada (and if they continue the game, I assume they will).

Cool, I'll message him. Cool dude that Z. Our local cell lead put our names in the hat over at AMG already, so I'm told. Not sure how much I want to work on that game again though. I'd be curious at least. Thanks!

And that, as the day, is that.

2 hours ago, ForceSensitive said:

And that, as the day, is that.

We welcome our new AMG overlords.

Let the past die

Kill it, if you have to