A Web-Based Character Generator - The Genesys Emporium

By SkyJedi, in Genesys

Can custom talents make a skill to change to career skill?

I didn't find how to do it...

5 hours ago, Solkar77 said:

Can custom talents make a skill to change to career skill?

I didn't find how to do it...

Not at this time. I'll wishlist it

bulk export/import of characters is now a thing!

mIPEYQO.png

Custom DataSets are now live. you can make all you custom data the same way as before then export and share with other players!

aQZxAid.png

14 minutes ago, SkyJedi said:

Custom DataSets are now live. you can make all you custom data the same way as before then export and share with other players!

aQZxAid.png

So now I can export cheesy nacho tacos. woot. :)

PRETTY PRINT LAYOUT!!!!!

Page 1:

xNYhsl9.jpg

Page 2:

1c1MS72.jpg

Page 3:

6nuBhdV.jpg

Ooooooooooo! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Love it!

GREAT pretty looking layout !!

I just noticed the Defense box on the attributes reads "Threshold/Current", instead of "Ranged/Melee".

Is it possible to edit the Talent descriptions ? (I'm unable even to edit my custom talents,... )

Thanks !

37 minutes ago, Solkar77 said:

GREAT pretty looking layout !!

I just noticed the Defense box on the attributes reads "Threshold/Current", instead of "Ranged/Melee".

Is it possible to edit the Talent descriptions ? (I'm unable even to edit my custom talents,... )

Thanks !

Hmmm that's what I was going add! I'll work on it tonight.

You can add a custom data type with the same name as a default data type to overwrite the default

3 hours ago, Solkar77 said:

oh i see whats up now. I'm going to make a much better Data Editor where all the custom data will be handled/edited/added at some point. I have a couple of other thing on the list before that though. right now you'll have to delete and readd the talent...

4 hours ago, Solkar77 said:

Is it possible to edit the Talent descriptions ? (I'm unable even to edit my custom talents,...

box switch out for correct one.

also i thought of a super easy way to code for editing custom stuff. there should now be a edit button next to each skill, talent, career, and archetpye

Box for edit is there. But once edited, if I hit Add, it does not update the Talent,... same for Careers.

But it works for Races.

3 minutes ago, Solkar77 said:

Box for edit is there. But once edited, if I hit Add, it does not update the Talent,... same for Careers.

But it works for Races.

Huh, it's working for me all across the board. If you change the name it just adds it as a new item rather than updating the old one

OK,... I played a bit and found the problem.

If I edit, and without clicking on any other field, I hit "Add" it does not work. But if I click on any other field, after editing the first one, then I can hit Add and it works.

Maybe it is "something" on my computer.

Improvement suggestion.

Custom talents are shared by all your characters. Could gear be also shared ?

Quite boring repeating common gear for all the party,...

2 hours ago, Solkar77 said:

Improvement suggestion.

Custom talents are shared by all your characters. Could gear be also shared ?

Quite boring repeating common gear for all the party,...

At somepoint I'll be making a database with all the RAW gear/weapons/armor so that'll fix that

Realms of Terrinoth book is in my hands. Archetypes, Careers, and Skills have been updated. Talents coming soon, then i'll get the new Archetype skills to be functional

talents are up and mostly functional. There are a couple prerequisite and antirequisite stuff i have to work on, but everything else is good!

Spellchecking and double checking all the stats would be appreciated!

Edited by SkyJedi

Empyrean Magic and Ynfernael Lore are both functional now

Hunter talent did not give my character career in ranged or survival, only know geo.

1 minute ago, ccedestate said:

Hunter talent did not give my character career in ranged or survival, only know geo.

Oh that's because I didn't code that. Oops! I did really rush talents out. I'll go through them all tonight

Also, I don't see tier 2 Well-Traveled.

I like what I see so far.

5 minutes ago, ccedestate said:

Also, I don't see tier 2 Well-Traveled.

I like what I see so far.

Ha, it's there, it's just named reakless charge. Copy paste and such