A Web-Based Character Generator - The Genesys Emporium

By SkyJedi, in Genesys

On 3/20/2019 at 7:11 AM, SkyJedi said:
On 3/20/2019 at 1:07 AM, Andreievitch said:

It is possible to change a skill to a career skill, as the result of a talent.

For example: If I choose "Years on the Force" (from SotBS) I can choose either Ranged Light or Perception as a career skill. Can this be reflected in the Emporium so XP is spent correctly?

Sorry if I have missed this explanation in an earlier post.

PS - thanks for the excellent site! I am loving it.

Not yet, soon though

I would really like to be able to do this as well. It works for existing talents like Well-Traveled (sets 3 skills as career skills) from ROT but I cannot make a custom talent that allows this.

Great tool mate - just a quick question. Is there an option for custom settings yet? I can see there is a tab for it, but at least when I've logged in using my google account, the tab is greyed out? It might've been mentioned in a post already, but couldn't see it :(

Am I the only one who can't visit the site anymore?

On 8/16/2019 at 7:23 AM, Gast444669 said:

Am I the only one who can't visit the site anymore?

Worked for me just fine

This is great and thanks to the author for creating this. However, development seems to have stalled. Is this no longer under development or has development just been suspended?

Edited by lyinggod

When develop begins again, as a suggestion, please consider including Archetype Talent pre-requisites so that Archetype (Race) specific talents may be attached to specific archetypes (i.e. Wings (Tier 3) is a mutation developed by some monkeys that have been in the presence of witches. Only available to witch monkey archetype). Also multiple prerequisites on Talents such as "must have Arcana or Primal to use"

Thanks

Coming late to the party here. Anyone have a list of what source books are supported in the Emporium? I can't find the list anywhere on the site.

Thanks a heap!

On 4/30/2020 at 10:25 AM, BrickSteelhead said:

Coming late to the party here. Anyone have a list of what source books are supported in the Emporium? I can't find the list anywhere on the site.

Thanks a heap!

The core rulebook, Terrinoth, and Shadow of the Beanstalk.

Do you know when/if Keyforge will be added?

Hi @SkyJedi - Is there a current issue with the genesysemporium.com and Chrome? It hangs at at loading bar when logging in and doesn't continue further? MS Edge is working fine though.

I noticed this yesterday in Vivaldi (another Chromium-based browser). Not sure the issue, as I also noted it working in MS Edge (Chromium-based).

Hey guys!

I’m ShaneTheKing from Unbound Legends, we’ve sorta taken over development on Emporium.

We recently did a migration to a different server and the service workers are causing a bit of an issue for existing users.
All you’ll need to do is a hard refresh with either ctrl+shift+r on Windows or command+shift+r on Mac.

Also if you have any more questions, feedback, or wanna see updates as they come through you can check out our Discord or follow the updates/open issues on Github .

Sorry you're having this issue, hope this helps!

Edited by ShaneTheKing
On 5/1/2020 at 6:58 PM, jackissocool said:

The core rulebook, Terrinoth, and Shadow of the Beanstalk.

And now Keyforge, soon we'll also support the expanded player's guide!

9 hours ago, ShaneTheKing said:

Hey guys!

I’m ShaneTheKing from Unbound Legends, we’ve sorta taken over development on Emporium.

We recently did a migration to a different server and the service workers are causing a bit of an issue for existing users.
All you’ll need to do is a hard refresh with either ctrl+shift+r on Windows or command+shift+r on Mac.

Also if you have any more questions, feedback, or wanna see updates as they come through you can check out our Discord or follow the updates/open issues on Github .

Sorry you're having this issue, hope this helps!

it helped me out, thanks! Also explains why another browser could bring it up 😁 .

Very glad to see you are updating the emporium, it's one of the greatest resources for Genesys!

Thanks to everyone working on the project.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a way to make this work with the starwars system for an online starwars character generator?

6 hours ago, Norr-Saba said:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a way to make this work with the starwars system for an online starwars character generator?

There is already oggdudes. Why would he need to?