A Web-Based Character Generator - The Genesys Emporium

By SkyJedi, in Genesys

Is is possible to hide an entire skills section from the printout, including the header? Specifically, I want to get rid of the Magic header that's left after hiding all the skills on an Android sheet.

remove-section.jpg

Edited by verdantsf
7 hours ago, verdantsf said:

Is is possible to hide an entire skills section from the printout, including the header? Specifically, I want to get rid of the Magic header that's left after hiding all the skills on an Android sheet.

remove-section.jpg

Not at this time

Ah, np. Thanks for the fine work and maintenance on Genesys Emporium, regardless!

This is beautiful, it cuts down to 1/2 the time needed to generate a character. THANK YOU!

Also: how is this not a Sticky post? It is wonderfully made, and perfectly respects any copyright regulation.

Edited by Dreary_Angel

#1.6.5

rewrote all selectors

moved customArchetypeTalents to new db structure

fixed customArchetype not saving skills or abilities

I'm experiencing an error with Ranged (Heavy) no longer mapping correctly to custom weapons that use the skill:

ranged heavy error.gif

Edited by verdantsf
10 hours ago, verdantsf said:

I'm experiencing an error with Ranged (Heavy) no longer mapping correctly to custom weapons that use the skill:

ranged heavy error.gif

I can't replicate this, try deleting the weapon and readding in the gear section, then delete and readd the custom object in the custom tab

#1.6.6
moved customCareers to new db structure
use .find() in chageState reducer now

15 hours ago, SkyJedi said:

I can't replicate this, try deleting the weapon and readding in the gear section, then delete and readd the custom object in the custom tab

I also had trouble replicating the error after my original post. Then I noticed that I was missing the Accurate quality on the new test weapons. Looks like that's the culprit.

mG6RQ7R.gif

Edited by verdantsf
15 hours ago, verdantsf said:

I also had trouble replicating the error after my original post. Then I noticed that I was missing the Accurate quality on the new test weapons. Looks like that's the culprit.

mG6RQ7R.gif

found the bug, fixed in 1.6.7

#1.6.8 weapons, armor, gear to new structure

Hi, All my characters lost their careers (custom careers). Reassigneing them is possible, but it requests me the 4 initial skill ranks and I don't remember them. Is there any "solution" ??

😜

12 minutes ago, Solkar77 said:

Hi, All my characters lost their careers (custom careers). Reassigneing them is possible, but it requests me the 4 initial skill ranks and I don't remember them. Is there any "solution" ??

😜

No sorry

# 1.6.15 skills and talents to new structure

removed custom settings

migrated custom motivations

removed the last of the old customdata framework

With the new updates, something that I don't fully understand happened.

I have a custom archetype which provides free rank to Athletics. Then created a career that makes Athletics class skill. The system does not allow me to take both options at the same time...

Screenshot_20190125-110343.png

@Solkar77 yeah that's not quite right, should only be happening with ave human.

edit:fixed (i hope)

Edited by SkyJedi

Is there any chance this could get a downloadable release like OggDudes? Also this thing is amazing! Great work.

10 hours ago, SHADOWGUARD CHAMPION said:

Is there any chance this could get a downloadable release like OggDudes? Also this thing is amazing! Great work.

Nope

Hi, just an idea.

It would be REALLY helpful to be able to create talents that modify the characteristic ruling a skill,... yes, I'm looking at Finesse. Really annoying to have the "wrong" pool written and having to think each time,...

12 minutes ago, Solkar77 said:

Hi, just an idea.

It would be REALLY helpful to be able to create talents that modify the characteristic ruling a skill,... yes, I'm looking at Finesse. Really annoying to have the "wrong" pool written and having to think each time,...

1. Create a new skill and assign it to what ever characteristic you want.

2. In custom weapon , assign new skill

On 1/27/2019 at 2:57 PM, SkyJedi said:

1. Create a new skill and assign it to what ever characteristic you want.

2. In custom weapon , assign new skill

I usually call "Finess X". Where X is the skill or weapon that is updated. When we had strict going I had a "Finess" setting to bring that skill into other settings.

Is there a way to add unarmed attacks to a character sheet? — I'm not seeing it under weapons.

Create a custom Brawl weapon named Unarmed.

Edited by verdantsf

SOTB Archetypes, skills, careers are live

# 1.7.2 SOTB Talents big guns is functional, the careerskill givers are not yet

Edited by SkyJedi